Hey Veeky Forums how do you "activate" your late during in the overhead press...

Hey Veeky Forums how do you "activate" your late during in the overhead press? Also some degenerate stoner girl wants to come over and fuck in the shower. I don't usually go for those types but she's 18 And I've never banged a teen before. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CnBmiBqp-AI
youtube.com/watch?v=zZXLxOHPeKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lats* fuck

stop using emojis
stop calling girls cute

this is a mongolian mining board nobody cares about girls on tinder you're gonna try and fuck

ok then if you don't care then feel free to address the first question I asked you useless autistic husk of man. And don't worry about how I talk to girls, I guarantee I'm better off in that category than you faggot

>mongolian mining board

can't help with lats, but if you say she's cute, and is willing to fuck, go ahead.

Heh. Struck a nerve did i? Heh. Seems I've outsmarted you. Heh. Teach you not to mess with me. Heh.

>hella

Americans need to get gassed

MMMM YESS DELICIOUS YES (SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFF) OH YES PUT SOME CHEESE NEXT TO THAT GAS BOMB, DARLING. OH YES, PLEASE, ALLOW ME TO FETCH THE BOTTLE OF WINE THAT COMPLIMENTS THE AROMA OF YOUR NATURAL WIND, DARLING, OH YES, YES, YES! I SIMPLY MUST SWALLOW THE GRAPE JUICES OF THAT WHICH BLENDS WITH THE LUXURIOUSLY UNDERESTIMATED MYSTICAL GASSES OF YOUR SWEET EXITING PIFF POFFS FOR MY EXOTIC DESIRES. OH, YES, THIS WILL DO. MY LITTLE, LOVELY, WIND WISHER, YOU.

Heh. Triggered.

I just came in here. I just wanted to shitpost a fucking retarded thread.

I love to fap to nasty shit and love eating chinese food and I hope I get to fuck an emo girl one day

thanks for reading

post bio

emu girls are fucking lame

HOW DO ENGAGE YOUR LATS DURING THE OHP?

who's bio?

youtube.com/watch?v=CnBmiBqp-AI

youtube.com/watch?v=zZXLxOHPeKI

>tfw the opinion that men have penises and women have vaginas is now a controversial stance

in all seriousness though, I keep forgetting that I'm 26 and fucking an 18 year old seems creepy to me. Anyone have any experience with this?

keep chest up, squeeze the bar hard in your hands, and as you start to use your tris during the upper half of the movement try to pull the bar apart

only people these days who don't use emojis are autistic and trying to act like they're very mature by not doing so

also nothing wrong with calling girls cute, other than if course if you want to keep up your mysterious and edgy PUA personality you made for yourself

I agree, you need a strong emoji game these days- but I'm an autist and prefer weeb emoticons like (´・ω・`)

I think you should be careful with the words you use to describe a girl. Now "cute" may be acceptable for a guy to call a girl, but a guy sure doesn't want to be called "cute" by a girl. Cute can give an innocent and non-sexual annotation. I just tell girls they're pretty.

thanks guys

>"hella"
Dropped.

get some external rotation going in your arms. When setting up under the bar you really want to sort of "twist in". Rippetoe has good examples, I think.

Emojis are childish and anyone over 16 who uses them unironically is a giant faggot, male or female

man I am almost 23 and I fucked a 15 year old by accident last year. don't stress about it

>27
>AoC in my country is 16
The temptation is unreal.

Not even
Sounds like a good idea. Thanks user

Nice opinion.
Fuck off now

Post your profile pics.

>now
>sent 1 hour ago

He's right. Just come to terms with the fact that you're a bitch-made fag who uses pic related.

How wide do you guys grip the bar when you OHP?

I used to do a wide fucking grip like I do in bench, but I've recently switched to shoulder-width apart and it's made things easier

I use shoulder width for both OHP and bench. I'm not trying to cheat myself by reducing ROM.

I'm still on the fence about it so I told her I was at work

you're obsessed with trying to insult people over trivial shit you sad dope

wide enough so that arms are perpendicular to bar

Pussy.

u text like a woman

It pisses me off that you can be such a faggot in your messages, and I probably look 10 times better than you, and I haven't gotten one fucking tinder match in three weeks.

I hope you fucked that girl good nigger

there are too many retards in this thread obsessed with how people text. Holy hell, I've heard stories of the autism of Veeky Forums but god damn. Get some toilet paper and wipe your ass then look at it. You'll probably see a list of people who give a fuck

Nah, just trying to open your eyes to the fact that you'll stoop down to their level, using faggy emojis because that's the only thing you have in your arsenal to leverage yourself as a desirable person.

relax guy. She's like a 5/10 at best so you're not missing out

Fucked an 18 year old when i was 28. It was meh

lol ok dude whatever

if she talks too much she's bad sex

>good old Rip teaching us how to OHP
>The way we teach the squat...

5/10?!?

That bish is a 7 bruh

oh my god I'm dead. thank you kind sir

She's 18. She's bad at sex.

>Californians need to get gassed.

FTFY

why does everyone here hate cali? i ask because i might be moving there in a year or so, i want to know from my fellow /b/tards why you think california people suck, i dont want ot move out there then quickly realize i cant stand and of the people

Bunch of whiney liberal snowflakes who sexually identify with inaminat objects

And don't you dare assume everyone here is a /b/ tard

Why does everyone everywhere*

Looks like she only weighs about 90 lbs.

She'll probably go apeshit if you pick her up easily in the shower and start railing her tight teen pussy on the wall.

Be warned, however: teenage pussy is clingy in both good (physical) and bad (emotional) ways.

Never trust a girl called Katie

The upside is that they usually have tight, taut and lithe bodies.

The downside is that they are usually horrible at sex.

Bad experience user? Wanna share with your Veeky Forumsizen pals?

Nigga I didn't invent the game, I just play in it.

And the rules change. Fuck, I call them emoticons still I don't give a fuck.

Jesus, she's thirstier than you, OP.

I'm 29 and banged out an 18 year old a few months ago. I've been with a few 18/19 year olds since my mid/late 20's. It's nice being their first and having someone without baggage but they also don't have experience in life. Talking to them, whether trying to convince them of something or just making conversation can be hard and annoying due to their lack of experience. Also, sex is never great with them. They know how to be attractive and just lay there. That's it. Best sex I ever had was with a 34 year old mom who had three kids.

sorry thought this was /b/, little drunk

Cunt's so fucking crazy I'd fully expect her to somehow see the stories, track me down half a fucking country away and try some insane cunt shit. And I only knew her for a year back in 2003.

They are nice and polite, but are so far up their own asses the have shit on the tip of their noses.

At least East Coasters have the decency to be up front about their dislike for you. Californians have a natural condescension and pretension built into them.

>picking her up
>in a shower
>with water running all around you
>in a slippery basin
You dumb fucking nigger, hell end up slipping and ruining his back doing that.

I find women are fucking terrible at sex anyway, so I don't have any issue going for the younger, tighter ones. The ones that get really excited about it and think they're hot shit are usually worse than a chick who'll just starfish.

As long as I get what I want, I don't give a fuck if I'm putting in the effort. Deepthroating experience doesn't hurt, though.

You see, the joke is we put all the Nazis in a camp called /pol/ but it's not doing its job as a containment board. You know, one to concentrate all the Nazis in one place so we can get rid of them. Cali is quirky and expensive, especially near LA and SF, but it's not the hellscape that it's portrayed as here.

Also, easy mistake given how incredibly fucking off-topic we are, but we're in Veeky Forums at the moment. You can tell because Scooby is a person instead of a gateway to furry garbage.

>not liking a challenge
>not making sure that tight teenage cunt remembers you
>and most importantly, not knocking out a few reps for your lumbar AND your dick

NEVER

GONNA

MAKE

IT

>slipping up and fucking up your back and possibly knees
>making it
Sure, let me know how fun OHP and squats are with slipped disks you cunt.

Should I take in a new breath at the top or bottom of the press?

Middle

>has never texted a girl before
I'm sorry the complexity of your written statements are so 1 dimensional that they can be interpreted with 100% accuracy all the time without supplementary descriptors, but we're not all autistic.

She looks great you dumb faggot.

Dont breath before, during or after a press.

Im fact dont breath at all. Oxygen is a test killer.

did anyone actually answer op's question i'm curious

Make her pay for it so you can show consent when you go to court after you drown her

Can you post that shower/beer image?

Have you ever played GTA V? It's basically like that, everyone's pathetic and think highly of themselves in a kind of weird way that I'm not able to explain right now