prev

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21266670
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st

no

1th

yass

guys should I spend my last $250 on a cycle or on a ticket to a 2 day festie?

What's the point of having a god tier body if u don't go to festies, but what's the point of festies if no god tier body?

I like the music but browsing fit made me dysmorphic so I won't be able to enjoy it if I'm not shredded

>guys should I spend my last $250 on a cycle or on a ticket to a 2 day festie?

really up to you bro, I'd rather be on cycle than at a festival, but that's just me

Hi first time posting here, my really big friend got me to start working out with him a couple months ago, and I made some gains but it eventually started slowing down, and he told me he could get me steroids and that if I take it right no one would be able to tell, but basically I've been on 400mg a week of tren only and this pill he gave me that said it gets rid of gyno for the past month and a half, I started making gains but recently I researched it and some people say to use testosterone instead and that tren is bad?

what do you guys think? I can't get a blood test without my parents knowing (I'm 18) but I am still on their insurance, and they would kill me if they found out. Should I just finish the cycle like my friend? He seems to have gotten good results with it and has done 2 cycles of it. Thanks

okay cycle it is thanks mate

>not calling it /fraud/ so searching for it in the catalog yields no results
>it being called /roids/ makes me nostalgic as fuck
mixed feelings

Not sure if b8, probably not. Which is even more worrying.

gl

>it being called /roids/ makes me nostalgic as fuck
thats how I always use to do it.

my point exactly. glad you're still alive btw, how's things over there?

>glad you're still alive btw
same lol.
jk, glad youre ok too.

>how's things over there?
p good really, I have a fwb now that comes over once or twice a week.

pursuing a new 19yo now - she currently has a bf tho, but fuck that guy.

and there?

don't reply to this garbage bait

fraud is still in the op

>18
>400mg of tren a week
>no test

I'm dead

meh had major surgery (not lifting/roid related) so currently pushing babbyweight, but somehow I still look good enough (on low-ish cruise no less) to pull some new poon every other week, I'll live kek

you're right. my phone is dumb then. whatever, found thread, am gonna stay for a while.

speedy recovery friendo

>every other week
And keep fucking the previously acquired one for the meantime, or pull one, fuck her, wait a fortnight, pull another...? Yes I'm bored enough to ask lol

definitely. I would be out of anything remotely workout related for like five months natty, as it is now I was gucci to go at it again (with a disgraceful deload, but alas) after not even half that. fun stuff.

LMAO

bang previous one for the meantime, find a new one. thanks for asking, had me lol irl for some reason

kek misread. but thanks for the well wishes. as I implied, not gonna take too long.

work is slow today.

Post some JB then :)

dont really wona risk opening those pics at work, since there are 4 other bros in the Development lab with me

>put on flash drive
>pick at random without opening

I understand though. I have a folder of my own burning under my nails but fat chance I'm gonna dump some.

tfw still havent coppied it to my flash.

Hopefully cause your folder is so big and it takes literal days to copy them all? :^)

kek

yes, need to compress everything and all that.

Question about compression gear because I'm a silly bitch who can't read times.

>do branded compression fits actually perform better?

I was unaware compression gear performmed in the 1st place/

post butt in compression pants, for me to correctly guess what I'm working with here :^)

but yeah minor difference in fabric quality, also the brand stuff will last you longer and take more abuse because of that so down the line it is worth the monies.

jamming some Rammstein at work. havent listened to them since highschool

/blog

good stuff

shame i understand the lyrics, ruins the experience because they are borderline idiotic sometimes lmao

So lads How much prami and adex would you run on
750 tren e
1000 eq
375 test e

I'm thinking .5 adex eod/ed and 0.2 prami, might run some mast in there but because none of these aromitise I shouldn't need much adex right?
Never used prami before but have run tren with no issues, just thinking I should run it to be on the safe side, but could use a hand with dosage.
Cheers boys.

And by might add I really mean I'll be running 750 mast e
Sorry for lying I didn't want people to get mad at me on the internet.

750 tren e
1000 eq
375 test e
750 mast e

Mirin stack

Cheers m8, still fiddlin
couple of tweaks could be

1-18
test e 500 first couple weeks then 375
1-16
EQ always 1000

6-18
Tren e 750/625
OR
4-18
Tren e 535

Same dose of mast as tren

Not sure if I could handle 14 weeks worth though.

What you reckon is better and coh much prami would you use?
I think .5 adex eod will be ok seeing as theres not much aromitisation going on

Nah I think ill keep it at 12 weeks for mast and tren, tren at 625 and mast at 750

>I think .5 adex eod will be ok seeing as theres not much aromitisation going on

same, can always increase if needs be, but doubt it.

the initial plan looks good.

> coh much prami would you use?
Idk, dont remember ecomended doses for prami off the top of my head soz

You're right, I should just buy it tomorrow and stop changing my mind

yas, get on the gains train bruh

wots best stack 4 a beginur?

lukin 2 get shredid

depends on goals.

prolly oral kickstart + 500mg test ew with ai tho.

500mg of not talking like a stoned nigger ED

>friend turns into a crackhead
>does trust his gear
>runs 1g (4ml) a day for 5 days to "test if it's real"

Is he gonna die?

Assuming test, he's not gonna die but boy is it going to be a fun ride.

>Is he gonna die?
maybe, but not from test.

shoot all of the stack you have in a single day.
cmon man its like you dont want to get big.

What is a good cutting stack

tfw dealerbro whatsapp me saying there is a sale going on.

>sale on illegal drugs
he is trying to scum you.
god knows what happened to things he's trying to sell you.

is frontloading test a thing?
Should I do that on a 750 test E cycle..
last cycle took a while to kick in

he probably just needs the cash flow to re up

don't be so skeptical user

dnp

>god knows what happened to things he's trying to sell you.
idk.
something is deffs up.
another dealerbro also had a sale last week. everything was about 10-20usd cheaper

I dont know man,I prefer to be skeptical about the chinese bathup chemicals that I shoot in my ass.
take care bre,you are a likeable namefag.

>take care bre,you are a likeable namefag.
thanks man.

Fuck prami - don't use it. Either use caber or nothing. Have arimidex on point - if you can use Masteron also use that. Keeping both of those to push any sort of oestrogenic sides to a minimum *should* stop the worst of the prolactin sides.

Adex at .25mg ED should be enough.

>fuck prami
say that to my face in real life see what happens

1v1 me irl >:c

Don't know if i can ask this but i'll try anyway
How much time is usually occurs for confirming btc payment through electrum with low dynamic fee?

>tfw eyeballing calories apparently not as easy as it used to be

literally have been eating 400-600 under maintenance for first two weeks of blast instead of the same or more in a surplus. what the fuck. might consider tren + GOMAD kek

are the appetite suppression sides of mt2 as potent as something like ephedrine? And are they dosage dependent or is it just a blanket effect for the compound?

not by a far margin, and somewhat dose dependent although noticeable anyhow.

for me anyway, someone chime in with science lol

Is that actual qtcz OC? If so, dayum, moar.

thanks, guess I'll find out when mine gets here

just wondering since starting to run it will align perfectly with my cut

Never noticed that's supposed to be her. Would explain why you post it so often though. pic related

nothing to really worry about. if you usually rely on stims for a cut, you will need some still, but for some people it can be a however small bonus I dunno.

kek yeah, finally found the charger and my SD card adapter for my G11 and she's okay with it so I should be able to get some L E W D pixxx when we take our trip together ;^)

>t-minus 4 days
>tfw blue board so can't post the inevitable video of FUGGING

thanks, haven't ever tried using ephedrine before which is why I ask. Was curious if it was enough to stave off appetite equally, will probably go ahead and order some ephedrine as well anyway

You guys ever squeeze your nips randomly and then freak out because shit comes out?

Please consider making a dropbox or w/e. Never could you dare letting sfw boards stop you from sharing grainy vids of your hairy ass bouncing over some qt lmao

eph is no joke, look what it turned Alex into lol

but yeah, be a responsible adult (>IMPLYING) about it and it's pretty based for cutting

no. nipple diddling stimulates prolactin release even in natties, let alone fraudsters.

happens when I get my prolactin gets out of hand, kinda a fun party trick desu

>hey guys bet you I can milk myself
>lmao no fucking way
>squeeze nip
>D U D E W H A T

bretty gud idea. Will do it.

10iu GH per password for the dropbox

pro card here I come

yeah I'll probably just start at 15mg/day and up the dose as necessary to keep myself from feeling hungry. Is caffeine really a necessary thing to partner with it? Because caffeine fucks my BP to ungodly levels.

>10iu GH per password for the dropbox
Nigga what. Might as well let me shag her too for that markup you bastard kek

not necessary but pretty darn useful any synergistic. keep the E high and the C low if you really have issues. I had good results on E alone but I have a bit of a history with stims so I cannot vouch for people who don't.

kek

thanks will give that a shot.

>ephedrine, mt2, more asin, slin pins all on the way

returning from vacation is going to be like Christmas round 2

I hate EC. Suppressing appetite effects go away after the first few days and I just ending up feeling like I'm coming off meth every time I dose the ephedrine.

I did have good success losing weight with it when natty though.

he didn't rule out generics. 10 bucks for shagging her? sign me up lmao

go big or go home. awaiting a major package of assorted fun stuff myself, dis gon b gud

Is EntroPay legit? Need to add some money to a prepaid CC to buy peps with since I don't want some indian buying a new poo bucket with my card. Haven't used it before and too lazy to run to the store and buy a prepaid.

I'll have to try it and see, I usually don't have too much of a problem with stims and they work fairly well for me. What was your dosage?

whatcha waiting on

whats the different between 10ml vial and 1ml vials? why 10ml cost less?

lots of peps (half of which I can't even spell the name of kek), fuckload of smaller pins (currently using 23g, meh), ingredients for next blast (tren/mast at lmaodoses), and new sex toys to shove into my SO by the fistful. which obviously will be a different package but I still await it eagerly.

>which obviously will be a different package

I should start a one-stop sex-toy-shop for roids and bondage gear

You just reminded me to pack qtcz's surprise blindfold/nipple clamps for this trip, thanks duder

Depends on the seller and specific substance.
But since 10ml costs less, it's likely just diluted 10x. Same amount of active shit as 1ml, more carrier fluid.
If you can't get more information from the seller, simply do not give them any money.

Usually 25mg 3 times a day (so 1 pill of brink aid, 3 times a day) with caffeine as needed (usually 200mg, 3 times a day with the ephedrine).

Some days when I worked a lot id end up taking 100mg ephedrine total.
I found towards the end that breaking the pills in half and dosing more frequently helped me feel more stable and get better appetite supression (so 12.5mg taken 6x throughout the day).

well I for one would be your loyal customer, saving on shipping and such. if only for the hilarity of the SO opening a package with halo and a bullwhip and shuddering at the thought.

Hey faggots I try not to post anything that might be helpful but here's some potentially helpful info;

Next week the SEC is going to rule on the winklevoss ETF (I'm guessing they approve) which will bring bitcoin investing to the mass market. I'm guessing at least 400 million in assets get dumped into the ETF as soon as it can

This will undoubtedly cause a severe Increase in price, I'm predicting at least doubling in the first week after approval.

So I recommend everyone buy as many bitcoins as they can and hold on to them before this SEC announcement. Double your money in less than a month!

You heard it here first! March 20th is when I expect the price to be doubled. Current price at writing is 1257 (coinbase spot)

ETF approval isn't for sure yet. Although there was a 1.57 million dollar buy today.

Odds of approval are supremely high. The twins have been working on this for years.

SEC/government have wanted more control over this "currency" for awhile now. This is a good step in the direction of regualtion for them

I've never been more confident in the stability of Bitcoin than ATM. Even just this ETF making news will be good. No approval = no regualtion = good for bitcoin....approval = big money = good for bitcoin

>tfw decided against buying more btc to let them sit on their balls just because and bought rons and other shady stuff instead
>tfw my current 30$ worth of btc left will double to $60

where were you literally three days ago. now I have no real money left to invest that wouldn't endanger other projects if I took it. feck. but thanks for the heads-up m80, always appreciated.

I'm probably going to leave 7kUSD in there. Enough to profit off of, but not enough to care for a loss in case of failure. Maybe 10k, not sure.
Thanks for letting me know, dude.

I wasted 500$ on a college deposit before I decided again fuck college

aint gonna get the money back though unfortunately, thinking of how many vials i could have gotten instead

>tfw still have 3 buttcoins from investing at $700

already made $1500, LETS GO FOR MORE BABY

Veeky Forums crypto shilling is spreading

>serious Kahuna post
where the hell am I

what happens when coinbase bans your account if you have bitcoins stored on there? do they just steal that shit?

From what I've heard, they generally ban the selling or buying of bitcoin on their site, but still allow wallet access. So you can still use your BTC elsewhere.
If you're really worried then just shove it off into separate wallet/s. Blockchain is popular. But clientside on your own computer with backed up keys works best for security.

At least youll get a free vial of test

>tfw 7k disposable in savings
Jelly

I use Reddit, biz is a meme

The future of kahuna is mundane posting. I had a five minute conversation with my gf about whipped butter being better than regular and about my shoe coming untied on the treadmill. I am becoming a normal boring human.

>At least youll get a free vial of test
which I have enough of to last me most of 2017 already

but yeah I will invest the small profit into something fun in your honor haha

>Jelly
I have no expensive hobbies or debts. Even working minimum wage keeps quite a bit in the bank. Really should diversify assets more though.
Diversifying gains is fun.

>I had a five minute conversation with my gf about whipped butter being better than regular

I can't believe it's not butter master race

Anyone use a debit card with Coinbase? The verification isn't working for me

You should always base a tren cycle on testosterone, hell even low dose trt test. If you wanna keep your balls, that is.
Test and tren is the way to go

>If you wanna keep your balls, that is.

Explain please?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21266670

>tren replacement therapy