What to wear at the gym?

How does Veeky Forums dress at the gym?
I just started, I'm skinnyfat so I'm gonna do cardio and strength training.

Just b urself

Shorts and a t shirt? Who the fuck cares

Only shorts I own are kinda chino ones that aren't really good to exercise in.
Most of the older dudes at the gym I'm starting at wear basketball shorts, maybe they'll do

basically footy shorts cos i do strongman and then like either a t shirt or a singlet

>tfw only wear shorts and a tucked in plain t-shirt

feels like i'm at school desu

wifebeater

Cold weather:
>Long sleeve t-shirt or hoodie
>Joggers
>Nike Hyperdunks

Warm weather:
>Short sleeve shirts or tank top
>Basketball shorts
>3/4 compression pants
>Nike Hyperdunks or Yeezy 350s

I wear a Karrimor shirt and under armour mess shorts, make sure you color match them or else it'll look retarded. Hope this helps.

>tucked in plain t-shirt

to show off

I just wear a dri fit shirt, some athletic shorts I picked up from the bookstore, and good fitting athletic shoes. Nothing special, working out shouldn't be a fashion show.

Literally whatever you want

Jesus how the fuck does someone get this insecure and stupid?

How do you squats and diddlys in yeezys?

I've worn construction boots and work clothes to the gym before because I forgot my gym bag. Who the fuck cares do what you want

I don't do that shit. All about aesthetics, keeping the waist small. I lift to look good, not to be strong.

When will this meme die

>Never making it the post.

anyone lifting in boost is a jackass, that shit is going to turn his ankle quick.

>deadlift in Jordan 1s.

Honestly they are amazing shoes but I only wear them on light days.

if i went to gym and i saw you i'd literally ignore you because i don't want to see another guys dick. If you asked to work in i'd ignore you. I like ass and tits not dick.

I wear basketball shoes on chest or shoulder/arm day but that's it and I definitely don't wear expensive ones like you guys are talking about. I'm there to grind not floss you dumb niggers.

>i'm there to grind not floss
>wearing casual shoes like 350s in a gym

you're a fool that probably thinks ultra boosts are actual running shoes

I don't wear 350s. I wear a generic adidas basketball shoes and then play basketball after I'm done with my workout. I wear my adidas running shoes when I plan to do treadmill and I wear Chuck's or my Nike lifting shoes for diddlys and squats.

Anything but basketball shorts

>wears chucks unironically

this is just embarrassing

Jeans and a polo shirt

Shorts and t shirt, if I'm not squatting I might wear long pants since I don't need knee sleeves

Fuck you I've been lifting in Chuck's in high school ever since my competitive power lifting gym teacher said they were good enough for amateurs (which I still am as I have no desire to blow my guts out)

Shorts, tank, and either my NB or Chucks depending on if I'm doing deads n squats or not.

It's always too warm in my gym.