Who here thinking about roiding?

who here thinking about roiding?

>have scoliosis rib humps
>haven't gotten laid since 2014

Might as well, right?

Do it. Not for the aesthetics, do it because fuck humanity

that lady has nice boobies

Thinking the same, sometimes I feel desperation because I know a manlet half-breed not particularly socially skillful guy as me will never have such girl drooling for me.

You'd be surprised

I am. I ordered enough test-e, tbol, and ancillaries to blast and either cruise or cycle off afterwards. Just waiting on delivery.

I'm just at a point where I don't want to be average anymore and I'm saying yolo. I just turned 28 and broke up with my long term gf recently. Time to leave humanity behind

Starting a cycle the first day I move out of my parents in 3 weeks.

I don't cheat

>haven't gotten laid since 2014
>lol, I haven't gotten laid in 23 years

>tfw 26 and feel like the prime of my life is already over
>also never had a relationship and have burned most of my bridges
Yeah, probably would be best to just go on roids and ascend.

Big Mike P (natty king of Veeky Forums 3 years running) was natty, so there's literally no reason I shouldn't be too. He was lifting more LBS than chicks he fucked. And he fucked over 97 women in 2005.

Me too bro, me too
I'm just worried about losing all the mad gains after the first cycle

just gonna do a cycle of test and see how i feel and if i want to continue

Thinking about cycling anavar

I wanna go on a cycle just to see how it feels. I imagine it feels like every day is an explosion of energy and motivation.

>32
>Natural
>Lifting jiu jitsu

I still have to beat 19 year old women off me.

Roid's are disgusting. Not even once.

It takes one year ( at MOST) of discipline to not be a fat shit.

Secondly, if you roid and somehow "make it" you'll have no appreciation for what you've done because in fact you've done nothing.

You'll still be an autistic retard incapable of actually holding interesting and lucid discussion with women.

The best thing I did was start jiu jitsu years ago and allow my ego to be crushed on the mat.

Now, I realize everything/everyone is literally nothing to include whatever "go fuck she's so hot" woman you come into contact with.

They are nothing, you are nothing. Until you realize that and kill your ego no amount of Roiding or shallow whore will solve your emptiness

ROIDS: NOT EVEN ONCE.

Face looks shopped on

You've convinced me.

I'll start my cycle next you ninja wannabe weeb faggot.

> jiu jitsu as some lsd trip ego death

Wha tthe fuck are you chatting, ive done it for years now and its fun as shit but nothing else

How do u get it desu.

And how much does it cost

good I hope your dick falls off

You probably do no Gi in some faggot place like LA

Me, my test is clearly extremely low and I don't have gains for more than 5 months by now.

I have my gi right next to me in my study, im not even american. Im sorry its a great skill to have, lots of fun and especially good for lifters as it shows you cant strength out of everything - but it isnt some philosophical ascension.

Literally close to seeing if I can get roids, been doing background research.

Issue is you either blast and cruise or pct every time. I just want the feeling of passing new plateaus

10 out of 10 times its because you aren't eating enough or are drinking twice a week.

I suppose it depends on how you view it.

I enjoy it from a human mind returning to the roots stand point just like I do bow hunting.

It's a chance to disengage from the daily static of society.

To each their own.

>roidsxmakes you did smal xD
>roods kill you xD
Fucki g normie ignorant retard.

Yeah, that's why I'll take a med to give me mo hungry before I roid, but I'm counting, I eat 2700 cals/day, in the end of the day I'm almost vomiting.

Well first id then check for a digestive disorder like coeliac or crohns. Otherwise if you are putting on weight but not pushing ahead in the gym its probably an issue with your workouts.

To know how much you need to eat you'd have to know your height, size, activity level and general metabolism.

After all that you would want to invesitgate test. I have no problem anyone doing any chems but you should be at least lean 90kg, benching 110kg minimum to prove you've made it to a high natural point before going the easy route.

Roiding with SARMS, LGD-4033.

joe rogan?

i finished my 1st test cycle this year, pct really fucked me up emotionally but i am willing to take the risk again. I'm 30 yrs old and i dont see the reason why i shouldnt jump on blast n cruise for the rest of my life.

this