How do you deal with lesser men trying to assert dominance over you

How do you deal with lesser men trying to assert dominance over you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzQ3fmrzsEI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol that webm

how jealous can you be

Depends on the specific circumstances, but generally i just think "What would BlG ol' Natty P-Didz do?" and the solution comes to me

I think connor has legit autism

Don't let bullshit of lesser males phase you and keep frame at all times. In other words, be non-reactive, especially if you are doing something and they are just trying to interrupt you with their bullshit.

Guys who pull shit shit like the guy in the video was probably raised by a single mother.

This guy knows what's up, be stoic

someone post the YT link, legit interested what happened there

JUST FUCKING YOUTUBE SEARCH CONOR MURPHY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Im not even gay but i would drink connors ass sweat

This

If you do not instinctively know what to do then you're the lesser man

>Maintain CONTROL
>Emanate CONTROL

guys how much weight and bf% is the (actual) buff guy

how much time to get there if you're ectomorph

If they really were 'lesser' you wouldn't have to deal with them, you end up on top by virtue of being you.

Laugh cause i know it's covert jealousy

Under 12pc

Depends on your starting point but you can do it within a year

I was raised by a single mom and I don't act this way so that is a generalization

thats not true. have you never hooked up with a girl and people tried to fight you for it? or you making a joke in a group, everyone laughs except for that one weird guy who moans or tries to downplay the joke? there are many insecure people out there, its not confined to Veeky Forums. at some point in your life, you will have to deal with others that try to put you down.

just as these two anons said
ignore them, it drives them crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=mzQ3fmrzsEI
around 1:20 the dude comes in at first he's fine then he gets mad

not that user but come on. obviously not every guy raised by a single mother acts like that, is that not clear. he insinuates that growing up without a father figure will more likely impact your self-esteem, causing insecure people to act like that. Had he grown up in a healthy, normal family, chances are he would not have ended up like that.

You got a point. Lol i took that the wrong way. Idk why but i am always so defensive about guys raised by single moms. Maybe its cause i think my mom actually pulled off being a better parent than if she and dad stayed together, idk.

Bro you literally agreed with me
I didn't say that people wouldn't try to one-up you, I said that if you really are better you wouldn't need to 'do' anything, as it will be evident that you are better

I misread that, sorry. You are absolutely right then

ignore them

yeah me too
>no homo

>faggot talking shit to connor
>meanwhile a female comes up and gives him a tip for being aesthetic
B T F O

Idk people dont fukk with me im black guy 6'8" with a 9x6.5 dick lel

must be nice

racist

im a 6'7 white boi and nobody messes with me either i don't have a 9x6 tho fucking bbc memes

He's black though

For starters, neither you nor whatever bully you're talking about are 'men', you're 'boys', and unless he lays a hand on you (in which case you go get the recess teacher and let her handle it) you just ignore him, k?

1:35 roids vs Natty

I really hate that Connor faggot. His whole personality just screams insecurity to me.

Either laugh it off as a joke or ignore them fullstop.

Anything that lets them know you arent intimidated by their pathetic "attempts" at dominance.

Maybe it's because you act like someone raised by a single mother.

>muh dick

every time

Connor is probably a cool guy but his channel is retarded.

Dude he's making $$ off of stupid videos that take no money to make, whilst getting a college degree and getting a lot of female attention, he's also mentioned how he's pretty shy/introverted normally and his vids have helped him be more outgoing. So I can't see how any of it is a bad.

That has nothing to do with what I've said.

t. Blue shirt guy

You sound retarded.

Blacks don't list girth. You're white ='(

What's the Asian qt saying at 2 minutes in?

Okay why do u think it's retarded then?

She's actually not asian, just wearing these

you always turn out better being raised by a single mother than being raised by a couple who spends 80% of the time fighting. Too many problems at an early age rarely go well

>Guys who pull shit shit like the guy in the video was probably raised by a single mother.
I've been reading up about the effects of being raised by only a mother and it's horrifiying on how it produces beta males.

It gets even worse when you realise that A LOT of males are raised by single mothers. It explains so much.

>That ending of the video where he hands over the money to the homeless person
This is just so cringy.

connor is such a fucking autist, his whole channel and pretty much everything he does is so cringe

this

>ooh look at me, so generous

does it count even if she is a fat 2/10?