Today I celebrate 50kg deadlift

today I celebrate 50kg deadlift

me stronk

Other urls found in this thread:

cyberfit.com.au/images/7 foot bar Olympic.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Keep it up

Do a lot of planks for core strength and learn to brace properly NOW and have good form NOW. Really think about it before every rep

I deadlift 225 for reps at 143 lbs 5'7

Aren't you a big strong boy.

FIGHT ME

>muh 225 for reps

literal warmup weight

FIGHT ME M8

It's alright boys, you'll get there.
I got 220lbs for reps after a bit under a year.
Am now at 3,1 pl8 for reps but have started getting trouble with hip fatigue. Lanklet curse might be real

182lbs @6'0

You shared three embarrassing stats in one sentence.

>6'0
>lanklet
Oh boi here we go

That's pretty pathetic.

stay salty bitches

I'm a gym noob (

I deadlifted 60kg today (been going for a month now) and it felt like literal baby weight on my body. I could do 100kg easily.

6"0, what is that like 180cm? That's below average in Northern Europe.

I didn't know about the mixed grip until a few days ago so I wasn't sure how much more I would be able to do with it. I am gonna try to move up by about 10kg or so next time, 60kg felt really easy

Stay weak and small af bro

iäm verry happiy for ymou frierndis

Been going to the gym for 3 weeks now and I can deadlift 110 kg 1x5 , squat 85 kg 3x5 and rest of my lifts suck. Is this ok?

i am gym nooby and today i benched 60kg (135)
for 5 reps i am a very happy noob

50kg deadlift wtf, fken roiders

Isn't mixed grip dangerous? I use it because it's much easier but I'm not sure.

Idk, my dad pretty much exclusively used it and said he never got injured. I think you can tear your bicep but it's unlikely.

1 you dont need it with tiny weights
2 only if you are deadlifting with shit teir form

only if you are deadlifting with shit teir form
How is that related? I do it because otherwise my fingers hurt like hell and I can't keep them grabbing the bar.

How are you some of you guys taking more than a year just to reach 225? I just started deadlifting 3 weeks ago and I'm up to 205.

All of your lifts suck

That's really good for a Guy who lifts 3 weeks user, keep it up.

Maybe. But at least im not european. No woman wants a euro "man"

superannuated grip (1 each way) is used in exceptionally heavy lifts in order to avoid the weight and shape of the bar causing it to roll out of the lifters hand, with low weights use normal over hand and improve your obviously terrible grip strength. you can hurt your bicep by doing superannuated grip and cause imbalances as a result of shitty form. so unless you are dead lifting with strict and correct form which if u can only lift 60kg you likely arent learn the fucking normal over hand grip

also if your fingers hurt u may be holding the bar in a bad position in your hand

So should I start my deadlifts from babbyweight again just to improve grip strength?

Jesus how much do you weigh more than 60kg surely, if not then yeah probably until you gain some fucking weight side note eat more

Nah. Work on your hand placement.

Place the bar at the base of your fingers just right under you knuckles, not on your palm.

95kg felt quite tough the other day
just gotta eat more i guess

What? I weight 80kg but I don't see how that has anything to do with my grip.

All right thanks.

>tfw can't deadlift my arms

i would work on grip strength as well its not very difficult and if your finding its something thats limiting your deadlift better to work on it than get stuck at low weights

Congrats, brother.
I'm deadlifting 20 FUCKING KGs and i'm having a hard time. Let's keep it up.

How is that possible? I don't say it to mock you, I'm asking honestly. 20kg is just a heavy box.

>Reached 150kg today
thanks Jesus

I broke 3 plates the other day
still no gf though

It's actually hard to me, man. I know is child's play, but i'm a very weak man.
I'm 21 and 1,82 and 70kgs.
I'm progressing 2-3 kg everyworkout. It's slow, but steady.

The bar? You're struggling to pick the bar off the floor? Something's going horribly wrong with your form, any male should be able to do 60kg pretty quickly...

I understand his pain, but for bench and ohp. I was pretty much a fat vidya addict for 18 yrs and now that I started I am progressing slowly and trying to eat more.
>tfw 140lbs can only bench 55lb ohp 20lbs

No, user. I'm doing the bar + 20kgs
To be honest i have no idea the bar weight.
I've been paying close attention to the form. Ive been reading the SS and following buff dudes and Thrall videos on form, i guess is just the fact that 'm VERY skinny and weak, but i'm progressing anyway. Slowly, but am.

that would be 40kg my friend (bar is 20kg) :)
low but a hell of a lot better than just the bar

Ah the bar is 20kg, always count it when thinking how much you're lifting! Buff dudes and Alan Thrall are good choices.I was in your situation like 5 months ago (albeit started with 50kg deadlift) but I'm up to 130kg now - keep at it, keep adding weight, and keep eating. You'll make it.

EVERYbar, bro? The one i use seems pretty light.

I thought the right thing to do was to count without the bar, i don't know. I started in the end of february, so there that, i'm probably doing some BS.
Anyway, i appreciate the comments.

435lbs DL at 6'4 205lbs

Took me a while to get here but I still want 5plate

Graet job!

Most bars are around 10 kg. The heavier, longer ones are 20 kg.

Got it. Will keep that in mind.
Thanks for the info, friends.

If your bar doesn't weigh 20kg, throw it in the trash where it belongs.

If its not 20kg its not an Olympic bar and should not be used for lifts such as deadlift ohp bench press and squat

have you just refused to use your body for 20 years?

My gym has none. In fact, no gym in my area has them.
Won't stop lifting though.

how is it possible for a gym not to have olympic bars? Do you live in the jungle and lift with bamboo bars?

Too bad even if you start to bleach your skin those nips won't become pink.

Good job fitbro. I've never done a deadlift and I'd like to, any tips?

im almost positive that cant be true

They use these ones with different lengths.
Also I don't feel like buying an olympic one (which are expensive by the way) and show up like whaddup here's my big rod.

look up videos on form, stay light first few times use bumper weights if your gym has them and focus on form with every rep

>Also I don't feel like buying an olympic one (which are expensive by the way) and show up like whaddup here's my big rod.
why not?

are you sure its not more like this cyberfit.com.au/images/7 foot bar Olympic.jpg ??

i hope you dont pay much to go to a gym that dosent even have real barbells fucking hell

>404
But I see you were linking the olympic one.
No, I've held them, they are clearly different and heavier (20kg), like pic related.
Why won't you believe me.

you're not supposed to count the bar

Congrats user. Keep it up ! I started with 30kg because im too young for snap city. Got to 120kg in 1.5 months

I OHP that for my warmup you pathetic frogposter.Did you know Veeky Forums is 18+???