Why do so many fitness programs not work arms?

Why do so many fitness programs not work arms?

any good program has an arm day you know its a bad routine if it doesnt

who is this semen demon

>good program
>brosplit

stupid

Bench and OHP press work arms just fine.
Or are you talking about curls?

Curls are for fags

so the people doing them say wtf no arms gotta keep paying

Bench press is a tricep exercise as well if you're doing it properly. You can add extra stuff, but any shoulder work or pressing movement is gonna hit your tris, anything extra is just for bodybuilding (dips are strong though).

Rows, chin ups also hit your biceps, same principle as above, throw in curls if you want, but it's just extra accessory work. If you're main lifts are good you don't "need" bigger biceps. Also they can be rough on your elbows after a lot of doing them.

pretty sure thats emma stone

>arm day
>>>/reddit/

Fucking this. If you really want bigger biceps then do chin ups. Do NOT curl, it is a waste of time.

This. Curls are for fuccbois.

Guy you're replying too

I wouldn't say they're a waste of time, but no program should be structured around them. I do them for 3-4 sets a couple times a week cause I like doing them, but I usually go for heavier weights to strength my biceps.

Thing to consider if you're supersetting them with your main workout though is they'll always take away energy from your main lift, especially if it's a row or something. Leave them for the end of the workout if you have to do them.

But yea, chinups are just better anyway.

Pretty much all fitness programs work arms. They just don't have isolation movements, which is good, because they're a waste of time. Doing chin ups take the same amount of time as doing curls, but work a lot more muscles.

Post body faggot

There is nothing wrong with curls. Curls are great. The problem is, people do them too much, or as substitutes for compound lifts. If you do curls after you're done with your beginner program, in addition to other isolations, you'll be pretty well off. But like said, do them after.

>not working arms twice a week
>making it
choose one dyel

this desu

>I do heavy ass farmer walks at the end of every workout, blasts every single muscle in your body, including shoulders, triceps, and forearms

Rows and chins are fine.

T bar rows have become my favorite lift bc they hit my last and bis so good. Also makes me feel like I'm raping a strong woman.

Most things implicitly work arms, so isolation is unnecessary.

>T bar rows have become my favorite lift

this
Curls are actually pretty important, especially if you deadlift with mixed grip or do strongman events that require bicep strength (stones, loading races etc). Strong biceps help benching a lot as well

Farmers definitely don't hit shoulders and triceps
They are great for your forearms and posterior and anterior chain though, especially properly heavy (well over bodyweight in each hand)