>have creatine
>have protein powder
>have zinc/fish oil
what am i missing?

vitamin d3

Squat plug

snake oil

lifting weights and a pair of bollocks you raging nonce

good goy, buys tons of shit you don't even need to lift for 6 weeks and then give up.

>not creating a snapchat and instagram accounts
never gonna make it

Nothing. Quit buying products if you don't have a specific need. Take a good multivitamin, sure, and protein powder is fine, although you're better off just eating more protein dense foods.

But anything else you take should stem from a specific need. Low energy in dead of winter, sure, take some vitamin d. Joints sore, sure, take some fish oil. Poor sleep, sure, take some ZMA.

Creatine definitely isn't necesary and will only bloat you as of right now. It will be useful down the road when it requires a lot more volume to progress and your muscles are naturally depleted of it.

Just lift, eat healthy, and don't be a faggot.

thats included in my fermented fish liver oil

t. fat faggot who gave up after 6 weeks and is still mad

Why should i pass on the creatine, not saying your wrong, but i heard amazing things..

Focus on your diet. Seriously. Nutrition is like 80% of lifting.

enjoy baldness

hair is thick as sin, never gonna go bald. but nice meme u retarded fat faggot

I thought the same thing when I was 19.

Because yo'ure spending money on a product that won't make a discernable difference at this point in your lifting. You need to internalize that the only two things that really matter is your lifting and your diet.

Creatine can be a wonder supplement when you're 2 hours a session 4-6 times a week on a bulk. That's not you, so don't waste the $$$.

Keep it at it for a year or so. Never fail on your diet except for cheat days and never miss a lifting session unless yo'ure sick. Then if you want to spend the money, do so.

what's with this literal dyel thinking he can insult anybody? Veeky Forums in a nutshell

>what am i missing?
muscles

You dont need all that when u start lifting.
Id say when u first start to go with nothing. Once you stall you can start incorporating that pre and protein and such. Also creatine supposedly makes u go bald but idk thats the bro science.
Good luck

>Never fail on your diet except for cheat days and never miss a lifting session unless yo'ure sick.
This is false.
Cheat days IS failing your diet.
Missing lifting sessions due to sickness is the same as missing lifting sessions due to other excuses.

If you can't maintain your diet and need cheat days, you're not going to make it.
If you can't work out while sick, you'd better have fucking ebola, because even pneumonia doesn't mean you can't lift.

This. Creatine matters only for extremely serious lifting. And even then we're talking like a 5% increase. It bulks your water weight as well.

Just eat more chikken breast.

A brain.

Cottage cheese.

>And even then we're talking like a 5% increase
More like 0.5%, m8.

Also, if you eat chicken breast, you'll actually have a bigger response to creatine, since industrial poultry is young as fuck (6 weeks, from hatching to slaughter).
If you eat proper meat of adolescent or adult animals, you'll be creatine-loaded just from your regular meals.

just because you went bald doesnt mean it was creatine tho, you retarded faggot.

I didn't say it was. But if you have the balding gene creatine WILL make you bald quicker.

whole foods

gf who cooks them

vit d 3

gluteameme

>thats included in my fermented fish liver oil

probably not enough. take 5000 units a day.

now i feel bad fro calling you a faggot.. SRY

will do then

same here.
>feelsbadman