Just believe!

Christian fatty got a wifu, why can't you?

because im not christian nor am i fat

she needs a nosejob

>>she needs some self confidence

"just be confident" Is it a meme, or real?

why would I care? I want a girl to fuck around with me. marriage is basically the same thing only with her taking half your shit if it doesn't work out.

let beta billy marry her up, I just want to have sex and fun

It's real when I was in college the biggest slayer I knew was this extroverted hilarious fat guy

muscles mean nothing

Fatties can't blame their looks now. Lmao. Must suck to have a shit personality.

how much you can lift means nothing

how many pl8's means nothing

strict eating means nothing

One of the fat guys I went to school with is the funniest fucker I've ever met and he got a qt gf no problem

blood engorged muscle pumps mean nothing

it all means nothing

she's not as attracted to him as she could be unless she has a fat fetish.

I now think it's 50% this and 50% that girls have fucking bizarre taste sometimes. Guys make fun of each other for having certain preferences, but it's turned up to 11 with girls.
A super cute girl I knew in high school is engaged to an obese redneck guy who dips and smells like disgusting sweat. I'm friends with a girl who likes skeletal,

if you lift for girls

no its just finding chicks who are bat shit insane.
we found her blog once and she was christ freak who used to cut herself or some shit

These are all 5/10s though

>burning man

Not all girls are vain like the average american college slut

Dude, how many times a day do you post this stuff? Are you all right? Can we do anything?

Religious women will always put their religion before looks.

My ex left me for melted cheese man because he was christian. (still fucked her on the side tho lol)

Because I couldn't respect anyone who would respect me and I'd rather be miserable in dignity than settle.

no girl is hot enough to make me pretend i listen to coldplay

that 5 points better than you pull m8

ITT: women with mental disorders who express it through shit choices in dating rather than eating.

choo choo, here comes the depression train

Christian dimes are the best dimes.
just give your life to the Lord, if you don't realize it now it will be on your deathbed.

Your choice.

i have those shorts