Rightful Clay

Can someone explain to me why the more fit i get, the more i get this unbelievable urge to cuck other guys of their girlfriends.

Is it ok to do it?

srs, help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h3gEkwhdXUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You really shouldnt do it unless they are an actual cuck. Then fair game.

Its from your primal urges as a man that has been suppressed by feminism for your entire life.

>the more i get this unbelievable urge to cuck other guys of their girlfriends.

that is normal for a male

I guess ask yourself some questions first since you clearly haven't answered the question for yourself first.

1. What is the reason you want to do it? Is it because sex? Or is it because of the satisfaction of "stealing" a girl

2. Are you impressed by your ability to manipulate women and make them fuck you? Do you actually think it's difficult? If no, then why would you choose "taken" girls if you don't want them long term?

3. If you rationalize your behavior and desires, will you accept that one day you will be cucked by someone with equally average persuasion skills, and that unless you react calmly, you're just hypocritical and irrational?

Food for thought, you tell me OP

don't

Fuck

Now l, want to do it.

High test probably,

Do it all you want until it actually happens to you. Then you'll feel the regret and anger towards yourself. Know that there's always going to be someone bigger and better than you. Don't be a douche. I had to learn the hard way. You need to cleanse the world of this bullshit.

Cuck or be cucked, eyy.

Do it OP.
As long as you're not forcefully stealing the girl away, it's fine.

If you spit some game and the girl reciprocates shes a whore. That means you're actually doing the guy a favor in the long run by letting him know shes a slut and not worthy of a relationship.

Are we talking stealing gf or just fucking?

I don't know.

Seriously guys.

I don't want to do it, but it's like my body is craving it.

I don't believe for a second that I'm the only one.

I feel it too

It's just a general attitude though. Like I'm better than all these cucks I should fuck their girl, but I don't really act on it. If you're in a position to you should

Its normal but dont do it.

I've slept with girls in relationships twice, before i got fit. I didnt have any special urges around it then and it was totally unremarkable and so i felt awful that i had caused something so damaging for something so forgettable for me.

Now im older and much bigger i do get the thrill of thinking of fucking someone else's girl but i remember back to how shitty and pointless it was in the past so dont do it.

Do girls cuck other girls?

Girls almost preferentially cuck other girls, you will never get as many propositions as when you are in a relationship.

Shits fucking weird if they still fuck its gross imo, banged some woman from work and she didnt clean her pussy out fuckin absolutely disgusting.

Havent hit it since

Fucking hot man

Sauce?

Would never sleep with a taken co-worker, one of my mates got attacked after work for that reason. One of the guys brought knuckle dusters along and he had to have surgery to fix up his eye socket.

If you're going to do it you dont want to be traced back.

I've been cucking guys since waaaaay before I was fit. Wives, gf's. At first I didn't like being that guy. But obviously that's what women see me as. So I just don't really care anymore.
My own gf leaves me and then fucks me on the side saying her new bf will never be the man I am. BITCH WTF DID YOU LEAVE ME THEN

I wouldn't risk it for a thrill, but if they aren't married and you want to date the girl it's fair game to try and steal her.

Veeky Forums seems to think that any girl who would leave a relationship is trash but that's just betas being insecure about their inability to compete.

> things that never happened

Dated girl for 6 years. Was going to marry her.
She leaves. Don't see her for months. Tells me she has a new bf. We bang 5 minutes after she tells me.
We start banging on the regular.
One day stops riding me, gets teary eyed and says those exact words. And I said my exact words to her yelling as well.
Live a little

No, not that you dated a useless slut. More that there has been any number of women willing to have sex with you.

Think its more like she broke up with her bf and I'm new but since it was like 2nd or 3rd time we had sex she was probably still fucking him. Cant tell if getting pseudocucked, ruined for me anyways

lol are you that butthurt user?

Ok, but WHY do we have this urge?

Because we're all cucks deep down and we want to perpetuate cucking so that it may one day happen to us, god willing.

Imagine earth without women

So peaceful, so advanced

Thats fkn weird man.

it would be awful gay tho

>If you spit some game and the girl reciprocates shes a whore
>That means you're actually doing the guy a favor in the long run by letting him know shes a slut and not worthy of a relationship
Life isn't some fairy tale where females are either whores or saints. Females are people and all people have a breaking point where they're willing to cheat on their partner. Yours is probably relatively low, your ideal gf's is presumably very high but there is still a point where she is willing to screw you over and go fuck someone else. All it takes is enough of what you call game.

If you have never felt an irresistible urge to kill a man when you see him with a chick you want youre not a real man.

No homo

I never get that feel.

Girls mire me all the time even while holding their bf's hands.

It only makes me s m h and keep on walking.
Maybe because I really want a ltr and family.
2017 feelingless masturbation isnt my game.

youtube.com/watch?v=h3gEkwhdXUE

unironically playing this awesome song.

If they post on /pol/ or talk like they do then they have the fetish, so cuck away.

it's normal dude, who cares. As long as the girl doesn't have a marriage/kids I wouldn't second guess it. I fucked a girl once as she was on the phone with her bf telling him that she loved him. Sent her back to him with a pussy full of my cum. Such a primal feeling.

Jesus.... I dont blame you, I blame her..

But 4 real, how the fuck can you fcuk a girl without feeling anything beside sex? I mean emotions intimacy etc? Do you get that?

lol once you've been in a few relationships and fucked plenty of girls, you realize how shitty they can be. Doesn't bother me. I'm not looking for anything serious.