how many calories

About 1000.

Stop eating cheesecake then

>4 days
>expect results.

Then your not in keto

How long until keto mode, though?

Watch Chris Bell jewtube channel

2 weeks or something. besides, what did you expect to see in 4 days. Literally nothing works that fast except frauding.

I meant, I wanted to at least feel the bad keto breath, the constant thirst, etc.
Only thing I'm not having is hunger.

Important to note OP; Rich Pianoman thinks he's doing keto but he is not doing keto, don't listen to him.

maybe try doing keta instead of keto

What's your BMR?

my calorie deficit is ~1800, come at me nerds

>2017
>Keto

It can take awhile, basically you need to fast, drink you some coffee butter proton powder for breakfast don't eat until dinner, I started this I feel fine, drink alot of water. Also ketisis depends on your tolerances some people might be able to have 200g of carbs and be in ketosis and you can only have 50g. It is not cookie cutter

Lol. I don't get bad keto breath. And if you're eating adequate salt naturally (salted meats or added) you probably won't get the thirst either. Since you want a sign, I hope you get muscle cramps. I get a hip cramp if I don't supplement with magnesium.

Keto has become a huge meme and the fanbase is the worst. "Muh butter/Muh bacon/lost weight" but Low Carb high Fat is still the GOAT eating lifestyle.

How does one eat butter and bacon and still lose weight? Doesnt sound very diety

If by keto mode you mean ketosis, then you can get into ketosis in a day if you just fast for 24 hours, or do a day of "PSMF" where you eat like 500 calories of chicken and tuna only

that one day sucks but then you're just in ketosis and it's over

>butter

FUCK
AMERICAN
AND
THEIR
BUTTER
OBSESSION

JESUS FUCKNIG CHRIST

Because CICO you stupid newfag.

We have nothing on the French desu

because it turns out it's actually hard to overeat when all you're "allowed" to eat is eggs, meat and cheese

It's effective for people who have craving/self control issues, since for most people the problem foods are the ones with carbs in them. It's a way of "quitting food" as a food addict without actually completely quitting food (which you can't really do, obviously). At least that's how I see it.

>fling around capital letters
>expects people to recognize one of 500 made up abbreviations

thanks for reminding me where I am

>tfw frog currently in germoney

SEND HELP

If you don't know what CICO is an abbreviation for then you need to post less and lurk more, cunt

i thought for a second about it and realized its

>getting this upset about people not accepting made up abbreviations

this keeps getting better

basically calories in calories out but MORE than that if you take 3 groups of people all eating 1800 calories and the same amount of protein the group eating the most carbs vs fat will lose the least weight and the group eating the most fat v carbs will lose the most weight with more of it being fat and less of it being muscle. If we're comparing 100g carb group to 30g carb group then the 30g carb group will lose something like 50% more fat and 54% less muscle. So CICO is only ehh.

So basically, the whole low-fat/low-cholesterol diet is literally a cancerous meme. youtube.com/watch?v=KHaCKudtVi0

>telling you to lurk before posing
>upset

At least pretend like it isn't your first week here.

Finns and Swedes are MUCH more butter obsessed, retard. They had a butter shortage because so many of them got red pilled on diet so quickly.

you're right, ive only been here 8 years.
My bad, CVCK

No he doesn't you FUCKING idiot. He said exactly this on his first video of the diet/series that people are going to comment "b-but thats not even keto!!!!".

He purposefully named it "PIANA KETO", not just keto.

>8 years
>doesn't know a common Veeky Forums abbreviation

Once again, at least pretend.

are you implying that I should google all of the abbreviations, slang, lingo and youtubers that get spammed here?
>atleast pretend

i did keto only once and i think i did it only for a week

>almost 4 months of my cut
>weight is pretty much stalling @ 1500 cals and shit ton of cardio
>try this keto thing
>it's not satiating at all
>hungry all the time
>dropped 3 lbs that week

>keto
>hungry all the time

I don't think you were in keto, lad.

If you were here for even a month you'd know the common words. Guess that clues us to how new you are.

Lurk more

I do know the common words.
CICO CVCKO KEKKO arent those though.

Lurk more, my friend

CICO is one of the most common abbreviations, especially when weight loss is concerned. How many weeks you been here?

I've since googled that tern
>its literally a Reddit creation

>not just calling it Energy Expanditure like us

>abbreviating a word
>anybody's creation

Now you're grasping. Sorry, lurk more before you post. And when you're wrong, don't make yet so embarrassing by frog posting for damage control.

This.

here is one you all understand: kys

>words aren't created by the species using it
>literrally going to reddit
>refusing to call it a deficit / surplus

Lurk more, my new buddy. Welcome though.

Buttmad NYRfag

I like keto diet when cutting, but it makes me really demotivated because my muscles start to get flat and even though i can lost weight quickly, i know that the majority of the weight lost at the beginning is water weight (and i ask myself if i wouldn't be losing weight anyway with a normal diet, but not that quick because i wouldn't be losing tons of muscle glycogen).
I don't know if keto is all that great, but it does work for me because i need to have discipline on what i can and cannot eat and it's a lot easier to track calories on a keto diet.

How assmad are you right now? Sorry that you're me here, but don't be upset when people use words you don't understand. It's our responsibility to lurk before you post, fag

I'm not mad, i'm softly chuckling at times
>sorry that you're me
what?
>lurk more
Been there, done that, you gotta know then to fold em and when to hold em, KEK0

It's pretty cute how hard you're trying to appear on top. Tell me, were you bullied as a child? Do you come from /r9k/ originally?

Lurk more or stop coming, your choice pal

ive not been to r9k too much, it seems pretty cancerous. Some big ol' meanie did bully me in school, but then I beat him up and got kicked out of school.
Thanks for showing such an interest in me, but im not a homosexual.

>this kid is still trying to force his meme

>when you make a retard open up about his insecurities over an internet concrete lifting forum

God you're sad, thanks for the laugh

>answers kid's questions eloquently and properly
>get called a retard because of meming someone
>kid forces to end conversation

Looks like you win!

>calls you out on being a loser
>turns out you are a loser

You're right, I do win, in more ways than one

You are going to have to elaborate on how I am a loser though.
I beat up my school bully when I was a kid and got in trouble for it.
>not alphalpha as fuck

>act like a loser
>turns out he is a loser
>insecurities fuel his meme posting

Dude please I'm not your therapist

>consistently refuses to answer legit questions
>never won a fight
>calls me insecure

I came here for keks, not to cringe.
Stop it.

>tfw I realized I've been doing basically keto for years without even realizing

Would it have any affect on me if I fully commit to it? Like I eat apples and shit during the day, I'd stop eating that.

>pretends to be alpha
>is really a loser
>tries to compensate on the internet

Now it's just sad. I was laughing but now I feel bad for you

>literally copies my points
>literally copies my comment

no bruh, you win, like you said.
Chalk one internet victory up on the board, son

How sad are you to project on the internet?

Same sadness levels as trying to force a "ur just projectink" maym desu

itt

>group eating the most carbs vs fat will lose the least weight and the group eating the most fat v carbs will lose the most weight

This is objectively scientifically wrong.

Are there any carbs in semen? I was wondering if it's ruining my ketosis.

>I believed the dogma I was told funded by the sugar industry.

We know.