/she/

/she/ was at the gym today guys, turns out she just bought a membership at my gym.
Started out with diddlies 3 pl8s 5x5 nothing crazy, when I was done I had a pretty good pump so I decided to do pull ups. Arrive at the pull up bar and put my stuff down on the floor, as I look up I see /her/. She was doing abs 10 feet away from me. I realized that I now had no option but to do pull ups in front of her, I'd be too much of an autist walking away to do some other excercise as I already put my stuff down.
When I look over at her she was already looking at me so we end up getting eye contact and she smiles and nods at me as a hello.
I do my set and I can see that she is watching my whole set, do 12 flawless reps and notices that she was miring.
She snapchatted me more than usual after the gym which I think is a good sign.

From now on I'll probably see her a few times a week at the gym, how do I go about this?

Also have you guys ever seen /her/ at the gym? What did you do?

Strike while the iron is hot.

But how? I'm autistic

Throw the iron at her face while it's hot

kek

help

>Veeky Forums - fitness

Fucking imbeciles thinking this board is their personal blog.

Goddamn

Who is she? She already snapchats you and says hello at the gym. Sounds like the hard parts are already over desu

>having a Snapchat
>already having this woman on Snapchat before this story
No you aren't, faggot.

When I see /her/ at the gym I turn 180 and walk straight into her.

She is quick and nimble when she needs to be. She can shrink in size and climb up trees.

Yeah, seconding this.
Everyone is nervous around girls they like OP, don't confuse that with the extremities you'll find hear just because you're introverted.
For comparison, I'm good looking and Veeky Forums, have zero girls on snapchat, and have puked on the only 3 first dates I've been on this year.

She's the one I've been trying to get with the last 3 years. I see her in school everyday but now she I'll see her at the place where I'm the most alpha and I don't know how to handle this. I'm usually just listening to music and not talking to anyone in the gym being autistic.

3 years of your life spent on someone who hasn't reciprocated

user get over her

>listening to music and not talking to anyone
>being autistic
Don't be so critical, this is what the large majority of others are doing too if you look around.
When you see her in class or wherever else, just ask her about it.
She's probably trying to get a beach body for summer or something retarded so have your answer ready. Don't give out too much advice if she doesn't ask, just make small talk.
If she was actually miring you already, then be happy most of your work is complete.

I'm rooting for you OP

Whoops, meant for

move on. if a girl likes you she will do her best to get you to notice her
hey genius guess what?
shes gonna see other guys at the gym acting more alpha than you
just let it go

i want r9k to leave

Well not exactly 3 years since we wasn't talking at all for like a year and a half but we started talking 3 years ago at. I've made out with her etc before and she for sure is into me.
Since we started talking again we've talked for 4 or 5 months.
I'm a senior im hs so I'm the most alpha for my age at my gym, the only non dyels in my gym are 30+.

>I'm a senior im hs

All makes sense now

Ask her if she's feeling fit

So why don't you just talk to her, fucking weirdo? Ask her on a date? Who even identifies a random ass stranger as /her/? Talk about putting pussy on a pedestal.

She was there with a friend, it would be weird for me to go up to them and start a conversation

no it wouldn't if you already know her.

You already made contact with her, idiot. Like are you fucking retarderd dude? She sends you snaps and you don't realize that technically you're "friends"? Jesus Christ, you have problems. Who is scared to talk to people that have them added on snapchat?

Just occasionally respond to her casually or enthusiastically.

Say the types of things that you say to your normie friends what ever your style of conversation is just have normal conversations with her.

Don't be vulgar, jealous, or smothery.

Don't respond to her so much where talking to you becomes more of a chore unless maybe she seems pushy about you not communicating back quickly then maybe you can.

Just kind of get a feel for the style of conversations you two are having and try to make them socially or sexually pleasant for her.

When she says things like whats up just say something funny. Which shouldn't be hard since you have the inspiration of channel 4 faggotry.

If you don't do things like say hi when you see her she might mistakenly think your not interested or that your a snob so its actually really important that you talk to her when you see her in person. you don't need to spend a lot of time doing it but, when you don't do things like that people often mistakenly make negative assumptions about the situation when in reality your just yea blah blah

Thanks man this is the kind of advice I appreciate

Try not to get drunk or too stoned around her either, even if she wants you too.

Is she a sloot or a well grounded person.

>tfw strong heart palpitations
>tfw not sure if it's because of my "supplements" or because /she/ sent me a message that she wanted to see me

Express the interest in getting to know her in a dating sense. No puafaggotry necessary, just say, "hey I thought you're attractive, wanna get a drink after workout" If she does not reciprocate move tge fuck on.

Neediness is broad kryptonite, how much self worth do you think you show by not talking to her for 3yrs? Act NOW.

Also followup, whileHas some good points remember that its OK to fail. No such thing as a guy who gets every girl without a roofie.

You have zero control over what race build skillset humour and fashion sense she likes. A hipster stoner, a cardio bunny varsity athlete and a Russian ballerina have different tastes.

All that matters is you take yourself by the balls and ACT