I don't want to be fat anymore!

Hey Veeky Forums, /b/tard here. I'm tired of being fat and I've decided that I want to lose my tits and gut.

I'm 6'4" 335-340lbs. I checked out the sticky a bit while I was at work last night and according to the TDEE Calculator I maintain at 3500 calories. I want to cut obviously so the sticky says to drop 500 calories and add 1.5* my weight in protein, which comes out to 502g.

My basic plan is to work weights, upper body/core Monday, Wednesday and Friday, then heavy cardio/legs on Tuesday and Thursday. I have a gym at work that has pretty much everything I'll need, I think.

I was pointed towards Starting Strength by a friend and I picked up 2lbs of Nitro Tech. I'll get some pics of myself up tonight when I'm back at the gym so you guys can see what I'm working with and hopefully give me some pointers. I plan on tracking my workouts with an app on my phone so I'll have a record. Any pointers for just starting out/workout routines would be greatly appreciated.

Holy shit dude no. TDEE is based on LEAN mass, do not eat 3000 calories and expect to lose weight.

No soft drifts anymore ( even diet), no more fast food. if you're hungry you must make the food by hand, no microwave food.

>502g

Lol

You should just focus on losing 100 lbs without lifting for now. Look up alternate day fasting.

I was wondering about that myself, it sounded quite high for losing weight. Since I just started I haven't gone apeshit yet. lol

do OCAD

One Cabbage A Day

Use your goal weight not your current weight to work out your TDEE, then subtract 500 cals from that. Walk A LOT, until you're down to like 230, then try running or you will fuck your knees. Good luck and remember this shit is all about consistency, you can make it as long as you never quit.

I hate diet drinks so no problem there. I don't have a problem drinking pretty much just water either. My downfall is that I work graveyard at a place where everything is free, so I have access to energy drinks, soft drinks, waters, flavored waters, everything you can really imagine.

Even though I have access to treadmills, elipticals, bench press, squat racks, dumbbells, stationary bikes, yoga balls, rowing machines, deadlifts and a whole bunch of other stuff I have no idea what is for, I should just walk? I don't have a deadline or anything, but the sooner the better, you know?

Best advice right here. Cut calories to a small deficit, walk, don't run- you will fuck your knees, and have shooting pain in your feet/calves and dread doing it. Every minute you're walking is a minute you're not eating.

Walk on the treadmill at an incline, elipticals, bikes all that shit is good, what I'm trying to say is stay away from anything high impact until you've lost some weight or you'll fuck your joints up and quit.

>the anal jew
Im onto you

Right, I understand about the high impact problems. What about lifting weights?

>heavy cardio/legs on the same day

Yeah don't do this.

Do starting strength or a similar program cos lifting is fun, but your focus should be cardio and diet until you get the first 100lb off. I went from 300+ to 180 but it took fucking YEARS cos I did it the other way around.

Are you retarded. He weighs 340 pounds, he could easily eat 3000 calories and lose weight.

>being this fucking stupid

Can someone point me to a no bullshit article/report about why diet sodas suck besides the sodium?

So? I work in the shopping centre and i have access to food everywhere, doesn't mean i eat it all. The only thing you should put in your mouth should be based off nutrition. If you're thirsty drink water only, if you're crazy energy drinks, drink water untill you're bloated.

There's no excuse for being fat or eating shit.

I was once pretty much your exact dimensions
These guys are right, calculate TDEE for you goal or ideal weight, or lean mass, NOT your current size, and subtract 1,000 (you are HUGE like I was, you can take it) If you feel like you may be starting to burn out, cut to 500 calories for a few days, then back down to 1,000. In no case should you go under 1,000 cal a day, or you will burn out. Most importantly don't cheat, you're only cheating yourself.
Lift lightly, maintain muscle, don't build it yet, but muscles are fat/calorie furnaces so you don't want to loss muscle, and you will along with fat
Lots of low impact cardio, use elipticals or rowing machines, running at your size will screw up your knees and hips.
Get a fitbit, or use some food tracker app, and log EVERYTHING!!! water, coffee, sodas, your bf;s wad, even gum. If it goes in your mouth, it gets logged, if you start having issues down the road, you can trace it to what habit is causing the problems.
If this doesn't work, try GOMAD and SS

sure, there's a nutritional label on every can, read that.

Eat at 2500 calories till you lose ~20lbs.
Cut down to 2000 calories and keep that till you're stalling. You could stay at 2000 for a long ass time.

For fucks sake Veeky Forums, the guy is 335lbs (150kg).
Stop confusing people with your fucking retarded advanced mathematics on bodyweight control.

Eat a bit less and cleaner, cut the obvious sugary shit and drinks.
Do cardio every two days, doesn't need to be long but be sure to make it a challenge. Optionally hit the gym, but not too hard or you won't be able to move for a week. Drink tons of water.

That's fucking it. Holy shit.

First off, you need to slow the fuck down
Asssuming you started to work out today, or even this week, you need to switch your bulk days with your cardio day or even just cut that shit out tottally until you lose at 75lbs. Fat burning should be you're main objective

And don't take suppliment yet. They are for muscle building and desu, you just way too fat. Slow down and worry about your nutrution. Nutr is #1 and shakes are just going to add unnecessary calories and slow down fat lose

Also, no overly intense workouts, trying to be fast for some quick ass. Slow and steady will win the race, but fast and impatient will lead to injury where you'll be ruining your routine because of a two week knee injury

Me boi has the right idea

I literally can't tell if you're trolling. Do you know how tdee works?

You could definitely lose weight at 3000 calories 340lbs is a lot of weight

Good luck George

I started with walking an hour a day.
Then tracked calories
Then for a bike when I got under 300lbs

Did a bit of jogging, now I just ride

Focus on cardio, lift a bit to conserve muscle mass
But 75% or more of your exercise time should be on cardio, seriously

332- 235lbs so far for me in 2 years

Eat less
>lower your portion sizes
>eat multiple small meals
>spot binge eating

Stop eating shitty food
>it's pointless because the cravings can be easily gotten rid of with other food
>artificial sugars, simple carbs and trans fats are the number one source of modern obesity and deseise
>cravings can easily be gotten rid of with coffee if you're not hungry for other food

Stop being sedentary
>walk to relatively near locations
>buy a bike and cycle relatively long distance locations
>stand up every hour if you're at your computer for a while
>start a beginner strength routine, avoid splitting your routines at your current level, starting strength is good but I recommend strong lifts; it's a more optimized routine i feel

Drink at least a gallon of water
>self explanatory
>you will loose water weight that your body stores from lack of hydration

Hope this helps

Is it sad I can identify the threesome lesbian scene from that pic alone?

Don't fast.
A LOT of people on here suggest intermittent fasting to obese people with no thought to the consequences it can cause to a pre diabetic/insulin resistant body.

For someone your size, IF can be dangerous. It can cause sugar lows for long periods causing lethargy, headaches and weakness. Then when you finally eat, you gorge in short windows so your blood sugar sky rockets, causing acidic blood and kidney damage.

Restrict your calories for now and when you've lost 50 lbs, then look into IF.

Cherry Coke Zero

> 0 calories
> 0 grams of carbs

Still don't see how this affect will my cut besides making bloated.

BRAAAAAAAAAP
PFFFFFFFFFFFT
THBBBBBBBBBT

>you will make it as long as you never quit.
Thats pretty good promotional line actually

Listen to this nigger OP. The only thing more pathetic than a fatty is a quitter.