/Yohimbine/ General

>Yohimbe, and its subset yohimbine, are fat-burning compounds, primarily used to lose fat during short term fasting.

Yohimbine is also an aphrodisiac and can aid erectile dysfunction. It is also a general stimulant.

>Yohimbine works by increasing adrenaline levels in the body, as well as inhibiting a regulatory process in fat cells, which normally suppresses fat burning.

The effects of yohimbine are partially negated by food intake, which is why it is often taken in a fasted state.

Yohimbine HCl comes from the Pausinystalia yohimbe plant and works by stimulating and activating the body’s “fight or flight” response causing your body’s core temperature to raise. This response also causes chemicals called catecholamines to be released which can bind with fat cells and mobilize them to be burned for energy. Yohimbine HCL also helps to reduce stubborn body fat as it has been shown to block the activity of the alpha receptors which are highly present in stubborn areas. This action also helps to reduce fat stores faster.

Key Benefits of Yohimbine HCl

>Promotes Fat Loss*
>Helps Increase Energy*
>Helps Suppress Appetite*
>Helps Boost Sex Drive*
>Helps Improve Mood*
>Helps Prevent Body Fat Storage*
>Helps Prevent Water Retention*
>Helps Improve Alertness*
>Helps Reduce Fatigue*
>Helps Increase Blood Flow*

Anyone had any experiences? Mine's just arrived in the mail

Just stop being a pussy and dnp it up

posting this

It's one of the few legal sups that work. that and creatine.

start slow and gauge anxiety and heartbeat.

has anyone tried to add L-Theanine to a YC stack? Did it help with your anxiety?

Yup it does for me. Also works for ec stack in my experience.

Does any one know if the sex benefits only occurs when your fasted as well?

ECY? is it recommended? i have done EC before

thanks user. I've only ever gotten the "benefits" while fasted

Is there a purity test or some shit I can do? I bought the one in OP pic

would it be enough to just take green tea?

when would it be best? together with yohi while fasted? wouldn't it break fast?

Do yohimbine in am, maybe with coffee or 100mg of caffeine

Avoid the ephedrine for 3-4 hours

Then EC stack day at noon & 4pm or so No later than 8pm if you like sleep

Remember to work up to avoid slides & anxiety

You do know any and all "Fat Burners" are complete shit?

THX user i will order and try this next week. do you also have advice on what kind of cardio i should do?

Thus is just all over exaggerated bullshit. Zero conclusive studies other than affecting fat receptors.

Have you ever used it? Why do you think so many competitors swear by it? It works friend.

Low intensity steady state for sure, medium intensity at most. Any vigorous exercise on yohimbine feels like cardiac overstress. 45 mins to an hour is good, honestly the yoh makes it easier because you become hyper focused on the cardio and it gives you steady energy from the FFA liberation

How about taking yohimbine then lifting then doing cardio? How bad would it be to take this then eat a banana, lift, and then did cardio?

Nice sale pitch shill. If it worked it would be as banned as roids

Can i use it on maintenance to burn fat around the abs ?
Like taking 15mg every morning after waking up at 7 and not eating till 1pm
Would it do anything as far as fat burning goes ? I walk usually a mile or two during that time

You're better off taking dehydrated nigger flakes.

There's two kinds of supplements. The drugs that work and are banned because hormonal supplements are dangerous, and the every other fucking glucosamine teatree oil and goji berries.

Op is a marketing shill and he brought alts

Lets hope it does because LITT is really boring. Last question what is the start/max dosage for the yoh?

and have a rare pepe from me.

Yeah I have the powder.

Makes it hard to breathe. Makes your heart hurt a bit. Makes you thirsty.
Makes you sweat.
If aroused and dick filled with blood, will keep it semi harder for a bit longer. But it will be pretty exhausting.

>on maintenance

No.

Two things

>this shit did have a measurable and immediate effect for me. My body heat went up and I sweat a lot more during physical activity. Boners immediately better

but unfortunately

>started getting heart palpitations, so I quit

You morons even have a copout! Doesn't work with insulin!

Let me take out my massive biological science major cock and ram it in your boipucci: the brain can NOT function without glycogen, a phosphorylated sugar. Its always in your blood. If its not, you DIE

Worst plan ever. Lifting on yohimbine is ill advised. Lift on days that you don't take yohimbine or lift in the evenings.

I see you've already made up your mind.

Start at 10 mg, max I would ever take is 20 mg. 15 or 17.5 is generally a tolerable dose for me.

Good thing there is a steady supply of glucose either released from glycogen or generated via gluconeogenesis. Thanks for your freshman-level contribution.

don't know if the brand I took did much to drop bodyfat but it did reduce my appetite and give me raging boner

It can make you cum faster. Your dick gets more sensitive while using yohimbine.

Based on the explanation on why it works, why wouldn't it work if you ate at maintenance but still did fasted cardio after dosage?

You're goddamn right I did, see 100 scammers, see them all. And the glycogen presence means insulin must be present. Ergo you're selling people a product that just happened to require fasting, a process that all but guarantees weight loss.

A product with user review and not FDA levels of testing that happened to cause heart palpations. Is caffeine and chalk really new?

There is glucose in the blood, not glycogen. That's inside your skeletal muscle and liver cells.

Prepare for intense nightmares

bump for le fat loss

So I have a few stupid questions but since it seems to be a pretty good supplement I'd like to give it a try.

First off i usually workout in the afternoon/evening so between 4PM or 7PM, would it make me unable to sleep?

Also If i take it, then do medium intensity cardio for 45min-1hour, can i lift weights afterwards?

you will be able to sleep fine

there's no reason you can't lift weights after. problem is your energy will be sapped.
I like to lift weights first, take it, then do my 45 min of cardio

thanks for that, i'll give it a try then