Why are women so cruel? Ex texts or calls sometimes to cry about how I moved into a qt virgin, just let it go

Why are women so cruel? Ex texts or calls sometimes to cry about how I moved into a qt virgin, just let it go.

reply "who dis"

post 50 y/o dick

>What the fuck did you just say about me, you little bitch ?

Because she's projecting her insecurities. Women are jealous as shit and crave attention. Do not respond, just ignore her.

"k."

>dick of a 50 year old man
0_o

What the hell has this to do with fitness, stupid fuck?

Take your dating crap to /r9k/ or /b/ where it belongs.

this is a new phone, are you Maria, *insert exes name*, or Katie?

yeah it seems like jealously she obviously cares still. my ex gf left me 4 months ago shes 19 and within a couple weeks after breaking up shes dating some like 27 year old. im still upset but id never call or text her at all especially like that lol

I have her blocked, this is my spam folder. She has an app to make fake numbers and messages me on those

Stop shitting up this board, idiot. This is a fitness board. Why do you use it to vent about your dating crap?

>"i don't think about you"
>sends messages everyday
The truth is woman don't think so she's not wrong

Godspeed, user. She is breaking down.

>you have the dick of a 50 year old man
> She has an app to make fake numbers and messages me on those
>"I don't think about you"

lmao post more of her texts

Dont you guys have enough of that shit on /b/, /r9k/ or /adv/?

Why do you encourage this shit here?

>implying i leave Veeky Forums

just report the thread dummy

visible sage should have never been removed

That's no motive to infest it with threads totally unrelated to the board's theme.

I already have. But despite reporting them, these kind of threads continue to exist here and often some of them are even quite succesful reaching 200+ posts.

Really sick of it.

Sure thing friendo

/b/ is full of edgy 11 yr olds saying "nigger" over and over like it's still cool

/r9k/ is full of lonely loser virgins who would sage the thread anyway because they've never had a gf and are bitter and jealous

either way Veeky Forums responds the best to these threads and I enjoy them, suck your mum