Pro-bodybuilders with clothes on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vH9UyCrVxD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=vH9UyCrVxD4
1:06 look how he walks lmao

those are Veeky Forums nightmares

this isn't effay either, those trousers are too light and the pullover logo is dumb.

Couldn't resist.

Z O O T S U I T

If he squeezed your head between his quads what would happen?

will they ever learn

Not really.
They're disasters now
But look at this photo from 2003
This was how you wore suits professionally then

Styles change

This is why I don't lift.

i know it's memeana but I've gotta say this is a way better choice than the others itt
>except for the fucking shorts what the fuck

Senator Armstrong?

only if you were black

>But look at this photo from 2003
>This was how you wore suits professionally then

yea but athletes generally have a shit fashion sense. Its a recent thing where they have started to actually look good.
also, the early 2000s was a trainwreck for fashion

you don't lift cause you're a sad cunt beta cuck

i think im the only one finding this aesthetic as fuck

W I I D E

Thank David Stern. He told NBA players they had to stop dressing like niggers.

Does HE has manicured nails?

Whatever it takes

Multiple orgasms per second

Nothing, i'd punch him in his little steroid nuts, than walk away, since he could keep up the pace with me walking slightly fast.

pls stop this I can't take it

It would be extremely painful

spot the taylored suits

>popped collar
top kek

me on the left

>His steroid nuts fit neatly in between your knuckles and take no damage
what now?

>wearing off the rack
LOL poor people.

Someone post the ridiculously WIDE strongman from arnoldd classic
Dude had like a fucking 60" chest.

You're a big thigh!

jesus fucking christ what is he doing

I don't understand this, I work a 9.50/hr wage and I can afford a fitted suit after six months of saving. It's like people who buy Hi Points or Mosins.

>six months of saving

>Paying sub 3 grand for a fitted suit
>Dipping into my general savings for specific savings because I want something faster

N a h

what type of jeans cut is that? srs

Why does Arnie manage to dress well when everyone else posted in here looks like shit?

Because everyone else is miles bigger than him lmao

Looks like a bootcut.

Because he based his physique around what looks nice to people, not trying to be a mass monster. The proportions that are exaggerated on his body are the proportions that are exaggerated on people who represent an ideal and that clothes are fitted to, just sized up. Coleman looks disgusting in and out of clothes.

because he was fairly tall

all others in this thread are turbo man lets of course they cannot look good in clothes with that kind of mass

if you are 6,2 or taller you will never reach a point where clothes won't look good unless you become muh powerlifting fat

>Coleman looks disgusting in and out of clothes.

DYEL pls go

Coleman is the GOAT

pretty much. Like Rick Owens said, the best thing you can do fashion-wise is go to the gym.
I found a secondhand suit with decent fabric for 30 bucks, took it to a tailor to have it fitted for around a 100 bucks (he's really good) and I look like a million dollars in it. Being 6'4" master race doesn't hurt either btw

These guys look like they are off to fight spiderman or daredevil.

Being a movie star probably helped.

How do I get huge hands like this
>tfw forever handlet

Kek. Was looking for that post.

m8 that's from the 2003 NBA draft

Those dudes are a) black and b) freakishly tall

No man just imagine how fucking beastly and intimidating you'd be looking like that fuck these Veeky Forums aesthetics twinks who are scared of "looking too big and bulky" because they won't fit into extra small suits

I can only imagine how embarassing seeing this wedding is for him now, suprised the video is still up

You don't look good in a 30 dollar suit, don't delude yourself

actually i did looked back before i fucked my knee, i'm 6'0 and 180lbs now, before i was 6'0 and 202lbs, playing soccer and cruizing test, i bought a cheap suit and went to a taylor, the old man made it look really really expensive, the suit is falling apart couple years later because of the cheap material, but damn it looked nice on me