Enjincoin ICO last opportunity. You won't see it cheaper after release!

Tired of funding ICOs with no real world usage projects, full of ranshiids as devs, all nobodies with no business experience whatsoever, going on vacations, not delivering and overall being greedy fucks.
Well, I got something new for you. This is the last time I warn you so read carefully:

Get in now or cry later.
>heh ICOs are bullshit
True. Because most of the ICOs are ran by the people I described above. But not-this-time.

>ss--s-scaaam!!!!
- Enjin is already a pretty big company, already stablished since forever.
- Adoption is gonna be big since gaymers actually know how to use computers
- This is big.
- If you missed bitcoin at 3 cents, the Omisego ICO and every chance to get your lambovirgin, this is your last chance. Next year all ICOs are gonna be shit tier, this is literally the last decent ICO you'll ever see.
- Theres an asian cutie on telegram answering everyones question
- Site gets constantly updated with info

I repeat this is your last chance, Im tired of seeing your ass losing money and getting REQt'd.
Im off.

>much lower ico on exchanges day 1
That won't happen. Devs and Lao that cancer token they give out are locked and can't be traded for 6 months.
Investors already agreed to hodl. No one is gonna sell at a loss.
Take a look at their site, do research and think.
I already did that's why I'm saying all this which I really shouldn't because I fell for all the worse biz crypto memes.
But I still want everyone to live a good life. Why? Idk. I'm too naive maybe.
Bye.

noone cares about icos these days, too many shiny new coins spreads out the buy support thin.

>shiny new coins

nope, they're all the same old ERC20s. no wonder people say ICOs are scam.

This is a real company with a community already built and several products working since forever.
It's not a random company that started yesterday just to launch their own coin and all of you throw money at them. These guys are professionals.
If omg was a success even during ico just for spreading bullshit, one skate and a picture with vitalik imagine where this is going with a company like enjincoin behind.
This might be the last worthy ico. In 2018 ALL ICOs will be scams no exceptions.
It's your money, you are free to do whatever you want, but I don't want to see you posting link pink wojaks later.

stop trying to shill your coin pajeet.

I've been on the telegram and i'm totally getting a different vibe. PLUS not selling out the ICO is a huge DEAL

As I said already - I will buy it 50% below ICO, jeez

NO ONE IS SELLING OUT OF ICO
Stop thinking you can outsmart a prestablished company with a shitton of money and actually competent people on their teams. This is not your average Joe Nobody on his moms basement releasing a coin for ez money. Leave that for them.
They already tho about that and will prevent said behavior.
No one is selling. Dev coins locked to avoid getting REQd first day on exchanges.
Do whatever you want biz go keep holding those cute bags. Just don't cry like a bitch later.

This is a great coin. But stop trying to sully it by tricking people to buy it at twice the price it was a few weeks ago

Yeah I'm also in on this coin but I hate seeing these threads pop up on Veeky Forums ... just let it breathe.

I bought earlier this week man. And I checked and it wasn't like as you said. It was 4000 1eth I think.
It blows my mind that I didn't seen this posted here yet I saw 999 req shilling thread... And link. Smh.

Here's how that's gonna go

>can't trade for 6 months
>how does anyone buy the coin
>from the dev
>dev restricts supply and pumps price
>investors happy short term
>Dev dumps cause they made their money in a market where they have the ICO money and the pump money
>coins still locked
>ICO bagholders hang themselves

6 months is an eternity in crypto. There will be 4 forks by then and the entire altcoin market will die and there will be a Bitcoin fork market.

Who's to say?

50% below ico on etherdelta.. screencap this

I’ll buy the dip on coss

>still not anywhere and biz can't figure out why that is
Haha it will stay like that bro. That's why I say, get in now or buy it at 10usd or more in November,
Kisses.

You guys freaked me out with this 6 months lockdown crap. You're wrong by the way.
>pic related

Devs coins are locked, not ours retard.

Fuck, forgot the pic.
braaaaaaaaap.

And who the fuck told you that OUR tokens are locked retard? Are you really this retarded?
I'm out, learn to read then maybe we can talk.

Kisses?

what are u? a faggot?

I have money in this project too, and I also hate seeing cringeworthy shit like this post. Please stop. Let it do it's thing.