Good feels bread

>week 4 of cut, still haven't had a single cheat day
>under-calced my tdee so actually have been making 20% faster progress than i expected
>have had three social events in the last week where everyone else was drinking/eating takeaway n shit (including going to the pub twice)
>not a drop of alcy, nicotine or shit food passed my lips
>still had a great sociable time each time
18 months ago when i decided to get Veeky Forums i was dreading every minute of it, who would have thought just the act of self control could be so pleasurable and rewarding
feelsfuckingsexualman.png

Broke up with gains goblin fiancee. Chest workout yesterday, back workout today, and 3 chicken and potato meals consumed.

Good lawd, that pic, OP.

>on first cut ever
>lost 15lbs since january
>bench 175 for 5 yesterday

feels good mang

>Broke up with gains goblin fiancee
details

nice user, good decisions all round. and yeah lianne la havas is one of the few women who can do to me with just her face what scarlett johansson can do with her entire body
>and that's before you've even seen her butt

I broke up with her for reasons unrelated to fitness, but being a gains goblin sure as hell did not help.

Every day we would just watch tv, eat pizza or sushi, drink, and miss sleep. I never had time to work out or prepare my own meals. When I met her I was at 190 at 5'10" (she thought I was too skinny, lol.) And after a little more than a year, I am at about 210. I am actually shocked that I am not worse off, as my body still has a tiny bit of definition.

Also, despite being completely out of shape herself, she would mock me for preparing meals, the way I worked out, and how I was not as in shape at the beginning of the relationship as I could have been.

>and that's before you've even seen her butt
>which looks below average skinny fat
What did he mean by this?

dont post niggers please

>shot a nigger last week
>didn't even make the local news

Feels good man.

>asked insanely hot girl that I'm crushing hard on yesterday if she wanted to hang out, grab something to eat and watch netflix
>she was super excited about it
>seeing her this weekend

oh lord

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OTHER PEOPLE LIKE THINGS I DON'T LIKE

>half-assing cut
>not counting calories at all, but keeping cautious of my intake, probably a 500-750 deficit
>no exercize other than walking to/from the bus and some bodyweight exercises
>have lost 27 pounds since late january
lmao u autists and ur fuggin OCD calorie counting

Those are some gayass pretentious hipster bullshit watches

orient's one of the cheapest watch brands with actually decent internal mechanics
watches in general these days are viewed as pretentious if not made specifically for some utility or basic as fuck, but i don't think they're hipster or bullshit
rocking pic related right now, pretty gud

>switch from watch general in /g/ to fit for motivation during my workout
>orients still being posted

kek
bambino series a best ngl
orient in general is the poor man's good watch

Is dat Yuna

We're all gonna make it bro, I'll get that Vacheron one day

These look horrible. Though I dont agree with you on the general view. What you described was the 2008 era where nobody wore watches but instead used mobile phones. Now that phones are powerful, big and clunky the general public is once again starting realize the value of watches.

Now those are nice

>>have had three social events in the last week where everyone else was drinking/eating takeaway n shit (including going to the pub twice)
>>not a drop of alcy, nicotine or shit food passed my lips
How?

willpower is overrated, its all about developing those habits such that abstaining requires no thought.

The tough one is going out but abstaining for me

>no room for doubt - take away show

Youtube it now thank me later
Would post link but alas im moble.