HGH was a mistake

HGH was a mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
themedicinejournal.com/articles/do-your-ears-and-nose-continue-to-grow-as-you-age/
youtube.com/watch?v=TjU-CIwFjgc
youtube.com/watch?v=zGMvMP6qJ8k
youtube.com/watch?v=8vKnX64g_Ys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's already losing his hair in the young pic

Forget the hair. His entire fucking head doubled in size.

"Joe Rogan is an American comedian, actor, martial arts expert and UFC commentator who has with a net worth of $23 million."

>this thread was a mistake

no it didnt
hes older, the lighting is way different, the lack of hair and the addition of stubble changes the look.

He has openly talked about taking higher-than-TRT doses of test but he doesnt take HGH

His nose quadrupled in size. Phil Heath's did the same. HGH ain't no joke.

it's called being older.

>doesn't understand angles

He said he took hgh on his podcast with andy dick and another more recent one.

One he's a twink and the other he isn't

Look at the size of his neck

well fuck.
Didnt catch that, ill check out those eps

joe rogan gets on my fucking nerves

it got definitely wider

he's ingnorant as fuck, but he's pretty open minded. There are some pearls among his podcasts like the one with Alex Jones and the other one with Jordan Peterson

>open minded
Yeah, as long as you agree with what he says. Watch any podcast where someone doesn't like weed or thinks it's a bad habit, he flips shit. There are numerous occasions where he loses his mind if you don't believe the stuff he's talking about.

>doesn't know that the nose along with ears are the only things that keep growing with age
dumb fuck

No he didn't. He said he takes test. Idiot.

This is what HG+test does to you over time. It also ages your skin like a motherfucker. It's nearly as bad as booze when it comes to that, plus it slays your hairline.

OMG

No they don't. They can drop, get longer over time. Not get wider.

mehhh, he just wants people to give a valid reason. And most of the anti weed (where he gets mad) they don't have a valid counter point. He gets mad at uneducated opinions trying to be passed off as fact.

Please research what you just said.

pic AND video related youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

>Slays your hairline

Jeff confirmed for natty

He got hit in the nose a lot, it's squished so it looks bigger

weed lmao
ok, he's strongly opinionated on weed, but from the few podcasts I listened to, he didn't really flip out on his guests for different views.

do you sell growth? the cranial enlargement is real. Why are you defending this?

Are you implying steroids do not promot male pattern baldness?

>dumb fuck

>themedicinejournal.com/articles/do-your-ears-and-nose-continue-to-grow-as-you-age/
>tl;dr
cartilage unlike bones will always perform mitosis and thus grow in all directions however main effect is drooping but some nose genetics lead to widening depending on cartilage placement and genes.

Anyway fuck rogan

They do, it's just more proof that Jeff is natty as he has no acne or baldness

Yes he does. He repeated this on a show not too long ago. youtube.com/watch?v=TjU-CIwFjgc

he got surgery on his nose to get it wider

Now that you have been proven wrong, would you like to apologize?

the increased width looks more like it was broken at some point causing it to flatten out

people unironically think like this folks

And? What kind of retarded statement is this.

Have you heard of Veeky Forums?
>brings mic closer

No, because he's said SEVERAL times he doesn't do this anymore.
>I smoked weed once 10 years ago
>you're a pothead
Idiot.

>not too long ago
>a show from 2011
He just said in the last month he ONLY does testosterone.

youtube.com/watch?v=zGMvMP6qJ8k

kek

he used to do hgh he literally said that on the podcast 4-5 years ago, if you werent a newfag when it comes to his podcast you would know

the early episodes where he does the podcast on his couch is the one you need to look for

He had nose surgery

>HGH causes hair loss
>skull growth is bad
lmao @ this skullcel nattycel cope
Celebrities and models literally take HGH to prevent/reverse skin aging

I didn't say he didn't USED to you dumb faggot. Here's you
>and another more recent one.

He didn't RECENTLY say he took HGH. LRN 2 language.

>He just said in the last month he ONLY does testosterone.

He certainly doesn't say that in the clip you linked.

Eat shit and admit that you were wrong. It's not that hard.

He got older.

>you've juiced?
>I take testosterone replacement for 10 years
Literally Veeky Forums is this stupid.

>you've taken drugs?
>I smoked weed before
fit
>so he does meth!

>yeah that guy must be what? 5'5? jesus those guys never learn
But he'd be taller than Joe.

>youtube.com/watch?v=8vKnX64g_Ys
24:15

>episode 88
>recent
LOL keep trying bitch nigger. How dumb are you?

No, moron. He said he takes Human Growth Hormone in his podcast with Andy Dick and certainly does NOT say that he's no longer taking it in the clip that you link to. The fact that he mentions test doesn't mean that he no longer uses HGH.

You're reaching. You're trying so hard not to be wrong on an anonymous imageboard even though the end result is that you're just embarrassing yourself further. You just can't let it go, can you?

Go ahead. Prove me right by writing another response.

Case in point.

who /hairlet/ here?

lol hgh does the exact opposite of what you think

he said he got hair transplants when he was on news radio

>literally this stupid

>do you have a gf
>I've been married for 10 years

(((you)))
>Joe Rogan confirmed to have multiple gf's as seen on recent podcast #2
Moron.

What is a false analogy?

It's not false at all.

>do you do steroids?
>I've been doing testosterone for 10 years

Apparently your dumbass thinks that means
>Rogan admits to doing HGH!!!!!!

Just stop, you're pathetic.

He does admit to using HGH in his podcast with Andy Dick and has never once said anything to suggest that he is no longer taking it.

Still confused?

Large skull volume is aesthetic

Joe is a manlet tho

>it slays your hairline.

That's genetic.

If you're genetically inclined to be bald anyway, but if you're not gonna go bald steroids wont make you.

tfw your not maximizing your skull volume via hgh induced acromegaly

I clearly said a few times that you said
>RECENTLY
He didn't RECENTLY say shit about HGH. He DID recently CLEARLY imply that he only does test. KYS for being this dumb.

>do you do steroids
>I do test
Seriously, is English your 5th language?

fucking pinhead cucks, when will they learn?

>dat pic
How....?

That guy has a narrow, rectangular face

It's not skull volume, it's shape. Bloated, round heads are unattractive. Tall, thin, narrow faces, regardless of size, are hot. Most importantly associated with youth

>He didn't RECENTLY say shit about HGH. He DID recently CLEARLY imply that he only does test. KYS for being this dumb
You don't seem to get how this works. The burden of proof is on you, the person making a claim. To recap:

He said on the air that he takes HGH.
He never said that he doesn't take HGH.

What you need to do:
1) Find a clip of him saying he doesn't use HGH anymore; or
2) Shut the fuck up and admit that you were wrong.

>do you do steroids
>I do test
HGH isn't a steroid. Why would he mention it when asked about what steroids he takes? You have no idea what you are talking about. You don't even know what a protein hormone is. Eat shit and admit that you were wrong. Then drink bleach and die.

Thanks,
Management

You
>he recently said he takes hgh
>post 7 year old videos

Me
>he RECENTLY said he takes test
>here's the link to a video in the last month where he says that

How dumb are you?
>doesn't know the average person says steroids and means any of the publicly accepted forms of the word, Rogan even goes off on rant about it.

>english confirmed 6th language.
KYS cuck boy. You must be a liberal.

Skull volume is also important, a big head is masculine.

>>he recently said he takes hgh
I never said that ITT. Do you even realize you're arguing with more than one person here?

>Me
>>he RECENTLY said he takes test
>>here's the link to a video in the last month where he says that
Do you realize all I have to do is scroll up to prove you wrong? You're literally trying to rewrite history in a thread that is still active, meaning all I have to do to disprove your claims is quote the original posts.

This is what you wrote in the post where you posted a video "He just said in the last month he ONLY does testosterone."

You were wrong. I pointed out that you were wrong and this triggered you into your incel rage. Retreat to a safe space now or risk being further triggered.

That about covers it.

Admit you were wrong, he never said he doesn't take HGH. Then admit you were too stupid to even put together which user you were responding to. Lastly, admit that you tried to rewrite history in a last ditch effort to avoid admitting you're full of shit.

Then kill yourself.

Thanks.

Being handsome is the most important factor, but I do agree with you on head size.

But lets be honest, no one would consider him aesthetic if he has a facial structure similar to the cuck on the right of my pic.

facial structure > everything (cept height)

>first 30 seconds
>I'M VEGAN
kek

So if he doesn't DENY everything he doesn't do, it means he does them? Sorry you are stupid. Try to suicide yourself.

>KYS cuck boy. You must be a liberal.
That's a funny way of admitting you lost the argument.

>facial structure > everything (cept height)
It's not really either, it's just overall good genetics and development, i.e. height, face, frame, skull volume etc.

Again, he doesn't need to deny using HGH because he already said he takes it and has never said anything to the contrary.

For the love of humanity, sterilize yourself. We don't need more of you running around.

Oh, who am I kidding? You'll die a virgin in your mother's basement anyway.

Even oldcel Gandy is unmoggable holy shit

BTFO
T :):)F
F :):)T
OFTB

>ignores everything
>mad at one sentence

>Do you take steroids?
>I take test

>HHUUURRRRRRR HE TAKES HGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First year college student huh?

Wow, a 5'6 woman with 2 inch heels is the same size as a 5'8 man

It's 2009
>hey user do you smoke weed?
>yes I do

It's 2017
>hey user do you do drugs?
>I drink sometimes

>user TOTALLY SMOKES WEED ALL THE TIME, HE 420 BLAZES IT HE DIDN'T SAY HE DIDN'T!!!!!!!

Again, HGH isn't a steroid. Again, you were exposed as talking out of your ass. Again, he is on the record as using HGH. Again, you were wrong about everything. Again, eat shit and die.

Thanks.

What is a false analogy?

Repeating your already threadbare argument doesn't make it less flawed.

How fucking dumb are you?
>ESL student.

>false
It's called parallel you college freshman. KYS fatty. You guys must be nigger level IQ.

>its another sluthate raids Veeky Forums episode

> i was truly enlightened whence upon Alex Jones came to the podcast to talk about Psychic Vampires controlling the Secret Pedophile Rings

*a bald American comedian

>Posting his old pic from before SUPER MALE VITALITY

What's it like being unable to argue your way out of a wet paper bag while simultaneously being unable to admit defeat after suffering a thorough evisceration?

>It's called parallel you college freshman
It's neither a parallel nor a valid analogy and every post you make further demonstrates that you don't know what either of these things are.

>KYS fatty. You guys must be nigger level IQ.
The final desperate attempt of a thoroughly trounced opponent is to attempt a baseless personal attack. This pathetic attempt to call attention away from one's defeat is almost always ineffective. Yours is no exception.

You have been weighed. You have been measured. And you have been found wanting.

Just crawl back under whatever rock you crawled out of.

>Try to suicide yourself.

>How fucking dumb are you?
>>ESL student.

>Hey do you smoke weed?
>yes
>hey do you do meth?
>No but I do drink alcohol.

>He smokes weed.

>british ageing genetics.jpg
why is your ugy more biritsh than pic related?

FACT: HE'S LESS BRITISH

fucking retards baka