What does Veeky Forums think about peanut butter?

What does Veeky Forums think about peanut butter?

Its tasty af

is gud

God tier but I always end up eating half a dozen tablespoons so I stopped buying that shit altogether

I love it, but a small jar costs around USD$5 in my country, so it's not worth it for a poorfag like me

Friggin' tasty but it's so calorie dense it's dangerous to have when you're trying to cut.

Not healthy fats especially if roasted peanuts.

Can be good source of protein though and easy.

ups estrogen if has soybean oil in it

This

I put six tbsp in every shake

what
it's mostly mono and polyunsaturated fats nigga

I eat a lot of peanut butter and eggs (not together), I like to think they help a lot.

Yup, stopped buying it altogether when I'm cutting cause that shit's way too delicious.

mono is easy, nobody really needs to be seeking more mono

And polyunsaturated fats are healthy and important especially the neglected omega 6s but they are rendered useless health-wise, in fact unhealthy, with the application of heat, ie, roasting the peanut. really hard to find raw peanut butter. thats why vegetable oils your fries are fried in are unhealthy but raw sunflower seeds provide amazing benefit to your hair and skin due to unheated PUFA fat intake

>1 tablespoon of peanut butter
>100 calories
>4g of protein

How is that a good source? You get 30 grams of protein for 100 calories drinking a whey proton shake. Not telling that you should drink shakes but peanut butter is fucking garbage desu.

Altho it's very tasty, which is why I still eat it. 1 tablespoon of peanut butter in warm cup of oats is just so fucking delicious god damn.

Unironically ate an entire jar last night. Just going to buy pb2 from now on.

I don't get the hype, tastes decent so I add it to my shakes from time to time but I don't get why you'd go nuts about it.

drug

>go nuts
A+ pun my man

it is actually a good source when you are trying to bulk... especially if you are mixing with your protein shake. easy calories.

if you are trying to cut, get rid of it of course.

it's great, but almonds are better. Look at nutrition on Dark chocolate almonds from blue diamond. holy fuck so good.

bait right?
Every single article I read says exactly the oposite

>Dark chocolate almonds
>13g of sugar in 40g.

enjoy your diabetes.

goat

It looks, smells and tastes like shit.

t. Coprophil

i eat that shit by the spoonful it's fucking going to kill me by clogging my throat one of these times.

>tfw he doesnt cut on a diet of pure gains butter

Disgusting unless served with a sweet food. Prefer seeds for a quick dose of healthy fats.

same here in Colombia

>mfw

I love it. When I was just starting lifting, and coming from anorexia mode, I had peanut butter, milk and banana shakes every night. Loved that shit.