Pack it up and go home boys

pack it up and go home boys

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/clint-conway/2017/03/this-guy-made-a-fake-tinder-profile-to-prove-that-girls-never-think-hot-dudes-are-creepy/
youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why do i have STDS
>oh it can't be because i hook up with 10 different people every week right?
LOL

el em ay oh

is this your excuse for not having sex?
>what is protection?

do you bros really that hard of a time getting laid on dating sites? I can probably get laid in 48 hours max by just shotgun messaging any girl that's average or above

are you 5? do you think you can only get something through penetration?

>[…] All of the following convos take place in a time frame of about 2 hours (srs). I can’t even keep up with all the matches/messages I’m getting, it would probably take 10+ people working full time to talk to all the girls who want this guy.”

thoughtcatalog.com/clint-conway/2017/03/this-guy-made-a-fake-tinder-profile-to-prove-that-girls-never-think-hot-dudes-are-creepy/

t.chad

I mean, anyone can catch a trout in a farm-fed stream. Landing a marlin in open waters takes a bit more time, patience, and finesse.

>he thinks "protection" MAGICALLY saves him from disease
>a bit of rubber is going to COMPLETELY stop all STD liquids
Enjoy your warts and herpes brah, that condom is an artificial product, biological viruses are not.

I think it depends where you live, in europe I got barely any matches, in nyc i get 10+ daily

well the worst thing I can contract by kissing should be herpes and I'm not too afraid of that.

wow cum dumpsters on apps made to get your hole fucked are actually whores?????

fuck off with your shitty obvious bait that still get fags to answer

Lol what?

Tbh I could pull this off pretty easy and ocassionally do go on a rampage of just booty calls and fucking.
But then I wake up every morning and just feel empty.

So now I just work on myself and walk my dog until i find theone.jpg

Am i becoming beta or did I just grow up?
M.23

REMEMBER

LOL virgins projecting.

well seems like you are boasting on a vietnamese boat-weaving ladyboy- forums

so no, you haven't grown up

>attractive people have an easy time to get sex

WTF I HATE THE WORLD NOW

this, really not hard if you're not a pussy about it. just a simple "lets fuck" will do the trick most of the time.

Am I the only one who thinks the guy in OP's pic doesn't look that good? He looks unhealthy actually, like a Chad with AIDS.

its only you

he looks gorgeous

>every woman's dream fuck
>doesn't look good

I ain't even gay and i want this guy to fuck me

Life just isn't fair.

time for you guys to take the black pill
youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0

it's a model photo, it's shopped

but yes he has it easy

I seriously hope you're pretending to be retarded.

For any of the dumb under agers reading this, condoms provide only a slight degree of protection against herpes and warts but you absolutely can still catch them even if you dome up

Im not handsome enough for women to care.

t. Never been flirted with by a single girl my age

lol. i went to school with this guy. st. francis class of 2006. he is literally a model featured in carly rae jepsen's "call me maybe" music video.

Holy shit what kind of fucked up shit train did this go through to get here?

Started on Misc
Posted on Reddit r/Tinder
Like all modern media, ThoughtCatalog saw it on reddit
Someone on Veeky Forums posts it now. Lmao why do you read Thoughtcatalog

>User BetaThanU, however, suggested that there is a “societal” double standard where attractive men are allowed to say a whole lot more than unattractive men.
>BetaThanU

Can't make this shit up.

>it's

Dropped.

>able to get attention from random sluts on tinder
>'life on easy'

u mad puffy nerd?

it's like you didn't even understand what he said

>you are phone

even worse m8, since when did people over use you're, I thought everyone overuses your

first this guy is obviously good looking, but second is that that is a professional photo made to enhance the jaw line and get the lighting perfect so it enhances his looks.

>a bit of rubber is going to COMPLETELY stop all STD liquids
yes that's how it works

>low self esteem over looks and personality even though I'm decently good looking and can be charismatic when I need to be
>stay away from dating sites and dating in general because afraid to confirm, or even challenge, my insecurities
>people always assume I've been in relationships or hook up with a lot of girls etc
>have to come up with fake stories about past gfs/fwb when people ask me about it directly
I'm about to graduate from college in a few months and I haven't had a relationship or hooked up once simce being here and even though I'm happy to be getting my degree I guess I'm getting a panicking feeling like I've completely missed a whole section of important life experiences. I'm this close to firing up a tinder desu

Thats a bot you fucktard.

...confirmed virgin, fuck man

retard