Dirty bulkers BTFO even your hero has abandoned you:

dirty bulkers BTFO even your hero has abandoned you: youtube.com/watch?v=lIdeBoFmVLs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K3psSzvOqQA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Back in the day there were no "dirty bulkers". We used to call them lazy slobs. Nowadays it seems that people take pride in the amount of shit they can eat for some reason, nevermind the fact that shit food bloats you and impedes your performance.

Hello Alex you sexy hairy man

is this the 5'5 guy that worships bugenhagen and makes up stories about threesomes?

ugliest beard I have ever seen

dirty bulk doesnt mean eating shit you dumb motherfucker

twink cope
nutrient saturation and "see food" dieting has been a thing in bodybuilding and powerlifting circles for decades

Yes it does actually.

It doesn't work unless you have insane amounts of lean body mass and are on copious amounts of "vitamins" though.

>impedes your performance
Sure, bro. That's why dudes in the highest weight classes who would normally be classified as morbidly obese are the strongest motherfuckers in powerlifting, oly lifting and strongman. It's almost like food causes your body to grow in a way that makes you stronger. It's almost like the body is ready to retain more lean mass, when it knows it won't be at the risk of potential starvation from your metabolically expensive muscle mass because you have enough fat stores.

I'm weighing just around 165lbs and I don't plan to ever get fat but denying the fact that getting fat while lifting weights hard is going to make you the strongest possible version of yourself you can be, is simply ignorant.

In case you meant performance in the way of athleticism, yeah, absolutely agree. Obese people aren't athletic, no matter how strong they are.

>implying SHWs don't burn out fast and always drop the weight as soon as they stop competing
>implying you can't do that with clean food + mass gainers

Why are you posting this ugly manlet as proof of anything?

>me no, never, I would never partake in that filthy habit known as dirty bulking, I am an enlightened individual who only eats REAL food, like unseasoned chicken breasts, egg whites and oats with no sugar, my ancestors did not need such things and neither do I, dirty bulkers are just fat powerlifters who think they are strong, while me I am a god of aesthetics with functional strength to perform my daily tasks

>w-what do you mean I'm a noodle armed ugly manlet

yeah eating bacon and french fries and drinking big gulps is a thing bodybuilders do and have bedn doing for decades to pack on lbs of lean mass

> Taking advice from this

Guys always remember, alpha genetics or beta results.

...yes?

>implying SHWs don't burn out fast and always drop the weight as soon as they stop competing
I didn't. It's very obvious that it's damaging your body in general and heart and CV-system in particular considerably. Being strong doesn't mean being healthy so as soon as it's not necessary anymore to be at your strongest possible, drop the weight. Unless you're competing it's pretty retarded to want to be that fat for the sake of being strong. You're basically killing yourself, might as well start smoking.
>implying you can't do that with clean food + mass gainers
I didn't. But which one are you going to enjoy more? Eating 50 fucking buckets of brown rice, 3 truckloads of chicken breast and some mass gainer or fucking cookies, pies, steaks, burgers, fries and all the other unhealthy shit you're not supposed to eat cause it's too many empty calories? Thought so. They both give you the same results, except one is actually going to be enjoyable at least when you're sitting at the table.

yes thats him

SYNTHOL
Y
N
T
H
O
L

shows some respect for the 8-pack man

he did ghat for a photoshoot and being that fat was a gimmick for muscletech or some other amoral supplement company

Enjoy developing anabolic resistance and insulin insensitivity you retards

>muh top tier bb/pl

Yerh injecting steroids and insulin means you don't have to worry about stuff like that
Doing it natty is asking to be a fat eostogen ridden mess

why would you ever dirty bulk as a natty

there isn't too much of a difference between 500 cal surplus and 1000 surplus in terms of muscle gain, but a fairly big one in terms of fat gain

unless you compete at 120+ being fat impedes your performance

any weightclass powerlifter should be as lean as possible at that class for a competitive edge

youtube.com/watch?v=K3psSzvOqQA

lol @ all the natural powerlifters that post this picture. sorry you arent a tank under all that blubber and when you cut youll look like dogshit with overdeveloped ass, hamstrings, triceps and pecs

>there isn't too much of a difference between 500 cal surplus and 1000 surplus in terms of muscle gain

There's a MASSIVE difference, only people who never tried 1000kcal surplus for a few weeks ignore the significant difference in strength, energy and work capacity you get.

Even at SHW I'd argue you'd do best to stay leaner, you might squat sub-par but you'd likely have the best deadlift.

>dirty bulkers BTFO even your hero has abandoned you
>your hero
Who the fuck is that twink? Seriously.

The thing with dirty bulking is, most people just eat shit and think they'll grow, instead of actually doing progressive overload with eating, while maintaining 25+% protein in your diet.

If you actually know how to increase your size by 3 weight classes, just so you can actually be one weight class higher at 10% BF, you'll do a proper dirty bulk for a year or two and then won't even cut, just go back to not hating the thought of eating.

If you've never eaten while taking a shit and being full, you've never done a proper dirty bulk

i've tried it, there isn't much of a difference

your body isn't going to double the amount of muscle it can put on just because you decide to fatfuck yourself

yep dirty bulking isn't about junk food
eating melted butter on pasta and doing gomad is real dirty bulking not pop tarts and fucking pizza

>i've tried it, there isn't much of a difference
For how long?
6 months? A year?
Seriously, do some proper lifting for two years, while on a 1000 kcal surplus. Then just cut for 3-4 months, cutting is not that hard, once you're already huge.

you get extra reps for everything, you can workout longer, you can handle more volume. It's not going to double the gain, duh, diminishing returns, but it does make a clear discernible difference.

>doing gomad
If you have room for fucking milk in your stomach, you're already fucking up. It's 3700 cm^3 that could have been ground pork ham, beans and whole eggs.

It became a thing in bodybuilding in the 90's because of the advancement of drugs. Golden era guys bulked on potatoes, eggs, steak and a variety of nutrient-dense clean foods.

Powerlifters are a whole 'nother beer. The fat powerlifter image came from geared lifting where the fatter you were, the better you were because you gained a better leverage in the suit, never mind the fact that unless you were a certain weight, you couldn't use a certain suit.

Go and eat a few slices of Domino pizza and then eat the same calories in baked potatoes and steak. It's a night and day difference to the point where you won't be considering eating pizza ever again. Different macronutrient and micronutrient combinations have different effects on the body. Carbs+fat is something the body struggles to digest and you become lethargic and have a "block" in your stomach.

literally who?

5'5