Other urls found in this thread:

novoiceforfascism.tumblr.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reporting in
Just benched 2pl8 for the first time. Come at me Drumptards

Kek

remember its GOSAD, never GOMAD.

>fighting imaginary enemies

man fuck off with this shit. I didn't vote trump but are you really gonna be such a pretentious ass that you want to politicize something as basic as lifting?
We literally pick heavy shit up and put it down, only an autist would pick sides in politics over lifting. You're being a crybaby over nothing

Who lifting for Fuhrer here?

I'd say this thread is garbage but then I remembered we have people who unironically lift in preparation for race at war on this website, so...

>Lifting for political reasons
>Straw Manning this hard
>Not even being swole
>Having bitch tits
>Being Ginger
Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

Just read this article: www.jacobinmag.com/2017/03/bodybuilding-arnold-sports-festival-taylorism-ymca-roosevelt-sports/

pretty interesting, makes a lot of sense
we're not alienated from our labor in the gym unlike within capitalism [where the capitalist acquires the profit and surplus value of our labor]

"the weight room was a place where mind and body were not separated, where workers had control of their labor, and where what they produced did not go to someone else"

Must be one of those infamous homosexual brown shirts judging from the baby skin chest and the rainbow undergarment.

Stay mad lefty Dyel

This. We're all fuckin weird for being on a mongolian basket weaving forum in the first place, but some of the idiots on here take the cake

>I remembered we have people who unironically lift in preparation for race at war on this website

I'm lifting in preparation for the day some creepy ass crackas decide to give me shit when I'm minding my own business.

u will need
-beard to hide malfromed chin
-shirt to hide bodyfat percentage
-mirror to take sternum up pictures that conceal your low height manlet status

Not even Veeky Forums can escape from this hell.
What's next, only placing weights on the left of the bar?

>I'm minding my own business.
raping white women isn't minding your own business tyrone

Nah I posted
Too. I'm just a salty hater who thinks the ideologically driven are mentally ill.

Humans are tribal animals, as in ideology driven. How do you think our modern peaceful societes were formed?

Of war, hundreds and hundreds of years of war. The last 50 years of man has been the most peaceful ever, and we're becoming more and older by the second.

Once goverments collapse, you will see that all humans are what you call "mentally ill".

I train to physically remove leftists

>Drumpfy's followers this triggered over somebody standing up to their mindless hate

yeh m8

>#swoleleft
>being fat

They're right, if you're a liberal you definitely need to start hitting the gym to stand a chance in a fight against a conservative

I lift for Trump.

>tfw just accepted a job over lifting
It'll only be three months, but I'm still already regretting it. Kind of feels like I let myself down.

At least I'll have plenty of money afterwards to live and lift for quite a while without worrying about work.

But why would governments collapse unless there's a bunch of stupid lefty agitaters and a bunch of stupid righty agitaters going at it? Everybody else just wants to stake out a little piece, raise their families, and go about their business.

lol cute

This takes virtue-signalling for lefty puss to a whole new level.

Spoiler alert: The nutty liberal broad is still gonna fuck a nigger over you to spite her parents. Quit while you're ahead.

I am the opposite, I lift to stand up to the fucking liberals who want to physically destroy you if you don't agree with them

>left
>liberal
Triggered
But me I guess

If the degenerate parasites demand blood, I will draw it from them.

I lift for community, goodness, and the truth.

>antifa
>liberal
Nah
They're a bunch of wanna be communists that rely on the help of the 'fascist' legal system to achieve their goals.
It's worth nothing that if they ever achieve them they'd cry for the old system back because they'd all be lined up against a wall and shot

maybe just the left arm kek

lol thats what you get after like 4 months
shit post for a shit thread

I thought a lot of people did that? hence the 1pl8 max

>ginger
>latino name

D-did the jews just give up trying??

good stuff user. I lean right but Jacobin can be on the money sometimes for sure. Old school leftist understood the value of physical work, community and a sense of purpose. They lost me with their modern identity politics.
I lift for EVROPA

>good night white pride
>white ginger male

Why are liberals such hypocrites?

Gallon of Semen a Day?

replying to myself tho but I just noticed that the manlet is the swollest, even like 80 years ago. >manlet not a meme confirmed

There are Ginger Portuguese and Spanish and occasionally that shows up in the colonized countries (the ginger from spy kids) but where'd you catch the name? I couldn't find it.

We've fascist threads daily
Either both get axed or none do

Antifa are mostly ML so in case of authoritarianism they'd be fine

I vote both. Ideology is cancer of the mind anyways.

Why are his stats so shit? Did he not even try or something?

ML is just a codeword for nazi

t. antifa

novoiceforfascism.tumblr.com

Except you don't, LARPer

good reference

That's not contradictory

>white
>fat
>numale
>neckbeard

It checks out.

CHAAAD WARDEN HERE
>DAT PS TRIPLE

im already sad

Why? Fascism is far worse and more obviously a troll. Whereas 'Who is liberal and lifts?' is no better or worse than 'Who's lifting in the UK?' or 'Uni thread' or '30+ oldfags report in.'

t. Status quo warrior

if you're non-white and you browse /pol/ you have got serious issues my man

Why /pol/ is just the most diverse white supremicist board on the internet?

thats the gayest shit ive ever read on Veeky Forums

>Ideology is cancer of the mind
That's an ideology.

>hes a nu-male
>he says 'everyone is equal' while claiming we need 'diversity'
>he spends his grandfather's money on overpriced coffee
>his nuclear is morally bankrupt because they've never worked a day in their lives
>hes never been in a church but he will claim that Christians are bigots
>hes never been in a working class neighborhood but will claim their grievances with trade deals are fueled by racism
>hes never spoken to a poor black but will to 'speak for' them when it suits him
>he has never lived near crime, but will talk down about those 'schizos' who 'in love with guns'
>hes a 'communist', yet he lives from the dividends of a hedge-fund, making more than any worker in the country, purely from the money he inherited
>he cares about africa, only in so far as to tell others that they should care too
>he calls trump voters 'bigoted racists' totally missing the real reasons trump won

Hes the 'swole left' all right. Lets see how it lack of motivation in life carry over into the gym. While hes drinking lattes for pre-workout, I'll be drinking the drink of my people. Sips for Hitler 1488.

I'm a proud member of the Steven Spielberg Hollywood Control Center and sometimes I pop into /pol/

>t. Antifa

Kys fucking scum

>swole
Sure buddy

>Never say never...
*Tips* fedora

Liberals always having to have a "hero" to "save" them.

conservatives have jesus

did 5x5 of 235
come at libtard.

GET OUT

high test males are more conservative. It stems from genetic fingerprints from protecting the tribe, water source, whatever.

there is a test out there that accurtly predicts your political afiliation by asking a series of questions that have legit nothing to do with politics.

Weak males are liberal. end of story. Nigs are just a pawn of the jews. Most black men raised in the church would be conservative if they weren't so easily manipulated.

swoleleft here

just made it to 10 pushups after 6 months.
im finally ready to

SMASH RACISM

Get politics off my Veeky Forums you fucking pussy faggots.

>tfw being a partisan is the most accurate litmus test for having a weak mind

I hope you all kys

>Yfw
> literally 1/2 of /pol/ is self hating jews, spics and nigs.

There are no racial lines in the fight against degeneracy and preserving of traditional western values.

weak men just can't grasp this concept

what do you think of never ending trump protests
It s time to pul an AK on them cucks

when the time comes, it's going to be a massacre.

What the left doesn't realize is much of the country considered this last election the breaking point.. The strong portion of the country

Is anyone else here Unironically /compassionate conservative/?

Swoleleft bro reporting in. Just 1 rep maxed my bodyweight in bench (200lb) . feeling good making gains

Fucking wanna crush a nazi soon lol

Nice man, I've been doing push-ups and jumping Jack's for a few months. Feel like I could take on a brigade of drumpf supporters

same here man, I started doing situps a month ago, I could smash a Nazi's head on my abs bro!
#swolelife #lefties #swoleleft #starbucks

you'll never win. Its so funny. Even if youre trollin hard here. Its still fun. Good Job,jeb. We know you're butt hurt.

The swoleleft redistributes their lifts based on need.

I AIN'T CHINA PLAY GAMES WIT NO DEAL-DOUGH

Seize the gains of production

checking in, the video of that nazi getting punched is great motivation desu

I do sometimes.

>lifting in preparation to fight someone

Wowee classic dumb liberals

for the swoletariat

My wife wont let me lift becouse shes scared I will scare her son with my muscles

Disclaimer: I'm not that other guy.

These "lefty and righty agitators" came from political strife. They aren't the cause of a government collapse so much as a symptom of it.

Society is going to have an effect on your ability to stake your piece and raise your families. What your children see on TV, how your wife and kids think, how your wife views divorce ,etc. are all products of society and will have a significant impact on your life.

Life is impacted by politics, like it or not.

>the average leftist is so weak that this guy was considered news worthy
Meanwhile on the right...

Well that's probably for the best. You wouldn't want to give the bull reason to think you were challenging him right?

It doesn't matter how strong you are if the other bloke has an assault rifle.

Dubs commands it. This is how sjws actually lift

I met a fellow /pol/ bro that contacted me to buy some shit I had on craigslist. We are growing in numbers.

I'm a SJW, choke me daddy

>to buy some shit I had on craigslist
You were selling your boipussi weren't you user?

>nigger
>Arab
>conservative muslim
>live in Saudi Arabia

Yes, I browse /pol/ because I'm as old as time. Fuck off faggot.

No I was selling my cuckolding services