QTDDTOT

Is it weird that I hit 1pl8 OHP before I hit 2pl8 bench, 3pl8 squat, and 4pl8 diddly?

My squat leverages are FUCKED (Long ass femurs), so that may explain the squat.

Do I have genetically blessed shoulders?

QTDDTOT

No. 1pl8 is the easiest of 1/2/3/4

Not really no.

I realize most test boosting supplements are a complete scam but I've actually heard good stuff about this shit. Has anyone tried it? What are your experiences?

no it is not weird

Thoughts for overall gym training?
Not going too hard on weightlifting, but need mobility too.

What are some easy to prepare meats/cuts of meat that I can buy for my bulk? I'm so tired of chicken breast. I'm tired of chicken in general.

I've been making corned beef in the crock pot the last couple of weeks and loving it, but corned beef has a ton of sodium. So what's some other kind of tasty meat that I could easily prep and eat around 10 pounds per week of?

Hello I am not asking for medical advice but I bulged my disc in my lumbar spine around November of last year. It is feeling way better but still gets aches when I carry heavy bags on my back. I am doing planks and stretches daily to help the pain has anyone ever came out of it better with a strong ab muscles?

How long does a cut take

can i replace barbell bench press with dumbbell bench press? i hate asking for a spot.

How the fuck do I motivate myself to get up in the morning? If its work I have to get up for, I can but for some reason I struggle and sometime sleep in and mornings are the only time I go to the gym.

I used to only do barbell now I use dumbbells because one do not need a spotter and two it works more muscles.

The routine critique thread died on me... Tell me what you think of this (switched to this routineit after about 4 months of Stronglifts)

Monday Pull
1x5+ Deadlifts
3x8-12 Pulldowns
3x8-12 Seated Cable Rows
5x15-20 Face Pulls
4x8-12 Hammer Curls
4x8-12 Dumbbell Curls

Tuesday Push
4x5, 1x5+ Bench Press
3x8-12 Overhead Press
3x8-12 Incline Dumbbell Press
3x8-12 Triceps Pushdowns SS 3x15-20 Lat Raises
3x8-12 Skullcrushers SS 3x15-20 Lat Raises

Wednesday Legs
2x5, 1x5+ Squat
3x8-12 Romanian Deadlift
3x8-12 Leg Press
3x8-12 Leg Curls
5x8-12 Calf Raises SS 5xFailure Leg Raises

Thursday Pull
4x5, 1x5+ Barbell rows
3x8-12 Pulldowns
3x8-12 Seated Cable Rows
5x15-20 Face Pulls
4x8-12 Hammer Curls
4x8-12 Dumbbell Curls

Friday-Sunday: rest

Monday 2 Push
4x5, 1x5+ Overhead Press
3x8-12 Bench Press
3x8-12 Incline Dumbbell Press
3x8-12 Triceps Pushdowns SS 3x15-20 Lat Raises
3x8-12 Skullcrushers SS 3x15-20 Lat Raises

Tuesday 2 Legs
2x5, 1x5+ Squat
3x8-12 Romanian Deadlift
3x8-12 Leg Press
3x8-12 Leg Curls
5x8-12 Calf Raises SS 5xFailure Leg Raises

And it cycles (so Thursday 2 would be Monday 1 and so no). It's supposed to be 6 days a week, but having uni and job I decided to tone it down to 4 days.

Do i have gyno?

Well I'm starting ss with 105 ohp. My guess is I will hit that long before my 130lb squat turns into 3 plates

This. Retards on this sub have never read a book or website on strength training and buy into 1234 meme like the retards they are

Im so happy I stuck with strength training and didnt become like you. Repping 240 bench right after SS, have fun never reaching that number :)

If you don't let your boyfriends cum drip on it

I've been lifting barefoot in the gym I was at but now I've swapped gyms and I need to get some shoes. I've tried lifting in shitty shoes I have for general training and I disliked it greatly.

Are the vibram five finger shoes full autism or is it worth getting them for lifting. I don't plan to ever wear them outside I'll just wear them as a gym shoe I don't care for running.

I'll never reach that number because I don't use shitty imperial units faggot.

Jokes aside, aren't you supposed to build muscle after you plateau? That is, your muscle has a strength limit at its size, and needs to be bigger to become stronger once it hits its limit, isn't that so? Am just skinny af, I'd never hit those bench number at my size (6', 75kg)

I'm a mongol and quoted my own post :DDD fug

I caught them just for lifting. They're bretty good. Would only recommend them if you have money to spend though.

Im 84kg 6ft. Thats why u eat and follow the program. If u want to be aesthetic u do steroids

They are suboptimal.

Better than runners. About as good as chucks, except chucks prevent foot spread a bit more.
>as if any body actually has feet the shape of chucks.

Your vibrams will be fine.

Your autism is huge.

Top round aka london broil is usually pretty cheap, and its a nice lean cut especially if you trim it. Generally the cheaper the cut, the leaner and tougher it is, just have to find the middle point you can tolerate. Marinating or slow cooking can help, stew meat/chuck steak can be cheap as shit.

Feeling extremely weak on keto, had to tone down the weight a bit on my lifts. It's day 5 now and i know im in it because ive been limiting myself to 20g net carbs or less and my pee fucking stinks.

How long do i have to wait before fats fully transition to my new energy source and get that boost everyone talks about?

Ache in the back of the knee appear AFTER you stopped lifting and squatting
What is this sorcery?

Are Chuck Taylors actually good for lifting in? I see a lot of people shitting on them here, but I cant tell if its real or just shit posting?

Depends on how much you want to cut.

I tend to do both based on how I'm feeling, but theyre both good I'd say.

Just buy some minimalist shoes. You don't need to go full autism by wearing toe shoes.

they good but for squats you may want to use a show with a bit more heel

Thanks for the advice. If cost wasn't an issue would you still recommend the same things? Live with the parents so food is pretty much my only expense. I'm willing to drop over $100/week just on meat.

Do super sets work or am i wasting my time.

Ty for the advice would you reccomend another shoe? because currently I just squat in my socks.

What website is this?

Bump

its simple, you just have to want it
if you dont get up then it just means u dont want it that badly then

help when does it get better

i've been supplementing bench press with incline db press, which is something I've never done before. Are there any tips on setting up correctly? Right now I'm at like 65's, but desu the hardest part isn't the chest press, rather, picking them up off the ground and then sitting, then moving them up to my chest. Am I a retard or is there a better way? or both?

symmetric strength

>What website is this?
its either symmetricstrength or strengthstandards don't remember

Sit down resting dumbbells on knees
Rock forwards slightly then lay back, bouncing knees to pop up dumbbells as you do so
Use slight upwards momentum from knees to bring dumbbells up into press position
Get huge
Cry because still nogf

Are you me?

will do, thanks breh

Do you guys hate powerlifters?

Why does lateral raise feel like it works more on my traps than it does in my shoulders? I want big shoulders since i only know that and OHP works on the shoulder

If I'm about to fail on bench I just arch my back and push with legs too

try doing one arm at a time. I felt like I was getting too many other muscles involved when i was doing both arms at the same time. Plus you can use your abs to stabliize. Worked for me anyhow. good luck

I worked out today, and tomorrow is my rest day. Is it a bad idea to eat a lot of carbs if I'm not working out tomorrow? I'm trying to bulk btw

Also, round your shoulders forward. This isolates the lateral delts more from the traps

Thanks user!

Have any beginners had any success following a routine e.g. PHUL or SL without counting calories?

I've recently started feeling soreness in this area of the knee for both kness when I squat but more when I deadlift? Is this a form issue? What kind of bad form would cause this if it is a form issue? When I bend my bottom leg back, I feel like im streatching this part of the knee, if that makes sense.

love you

Best exercise for ankle mobility?

Do yoga, strengthen core, and if you do woek that is hard on the back (squats, deadlifts, bent over rows, etc) start really light and work up slowly. Like, empty bar and +5-10 lbs max per week.

Spine isn't like a muscle it doesn't heal stronger second time around. Take it easy

How often should I train my neck and what exercises should I do to train it?

>have hit 315 for 4 lowbar squat (video recorded below parallel)
>bench 1rm at 215
>deadlift 3rm at 335
>OHP 105 for 3x5

Sigh....

maybe do high bar squats
there is 0 reason (besides ego lifting with lowbar) that you deadlift 335 and 'squat' 315

focus on form for incline db and really try to feel ur chest contracting with every rep, its a supplement for a reason, i would try going to like the 50's or 55's and going for the best reps u can possibly get

is rogue fitness european website ships from europe?

I want to build a home gym and it seems anice place to get equipment from
Poortugal here, so if any fitizen is from there and has a home gym i'd love some help on where to get the best shit and what not

What exercises are good for lower back, and what volume should you do as a newbie?

Its by far my weakest link, I was just lifting three chairs around and I instantly got discomfort in my lower back

weighted hypertrophys are king desu

did you lift them with proper form? because not only when you do deadliftd your back should be straight
it should always be even when taking off plates or putting them, doing house chores and virtuallyevery aspect that involves the lower back

Total newfag skeleton here, I feel like my torso gets exhausted before my arms do during pushups, as in my arms could probably handle a few more but my back is totally done staying in pushup form. Am I doing them wrong? I'll admit to having zero clue what I'm doing.

I was straight as a bar, but just lifting them up I still felt it

I must just be ultra weak. Ill just have to be more careful.

I push press 120kg but my bench is 145kg. What do. Paused incline?

For some reason I have to skip work out today
What can I do instead of Squat, Deadlift and OHP to avoid losing muh gains?
Mind that I don't have weights.

Depends on your weak point

Missing a day won't make you lose gains, as long as you're consistent otherwise.

Probably means your core is weak.

There's no "best" mobility exercise. You'll find that some exercises work and others don't, sometimes depending on what exactly is the problem.

Leg extensions and foam roll. Generally just from overuse rather than form issues.

Try to be more specific. How much more than usual?

I don't have much self-hatred

Is there any reliable way to measure calories burned during strength training? /fatty/ here, just trying to keep track of it all.

whats a good squat variation for my high volume days? i do 3x5 lowbar squat monday and i have to do 5x8 squats on thursady, i did front bar squats but my colar bone is asymmetrical so it wasn't comfortable to do at all. Thinking maybe highbar squats i guess, should i do pause reps? what effect do they even have?

deadlifting and good mornings

Highbar is pretty good, gives your quads a nice burn. Pause reps just remove the stretch reflex adding more load to your quads. I'd recommend pause highbar as an accessory desu, good for going light and keeping weight off the bar plus building quad mass

What kind of leg extensions and how should I be foam rolling? I usually foam roll the hamstrings, sometimes the quads

Should I be going higher on the knees when I foam roll?

dont think so but it's not much unless you're doing high intensity training. compound movements and olympic movements burn a lot of calories

The leg extension machine like pic-related. Nice and light, 20 rep sets should feel really nice.

Foam roll quads down to the knee.

Any reason why you don't lowbar again? Unless highbar (or any variation of any movement) specifically addresses a weak point that you've diagnosed, there's not much point to it.

Novice training will not burn enough calories to be significant.

cheers

does smoking weed hurt cardio gains? like lung capacity

Cardio before lifting or lifting before cardio?

Can ectomorhps/lanklets get big or should I just work on ottermode?

Just take it rectally.

lift b4 card

can i get a serious answer plz

Is squats and oats a meme? I feel like a mong adding 1 cup of uncooked oats to my protein shake.

What kind of progression am I looking at for traps using shrugs? Started at 50 lb dumbbells in each hand, doing 3x10, after 3 workouts of that I've moved up to 55 lb dumbbells.

proportionate force

shits so fucking good, and will help

why? whats the exact science to it?

Balanced Power

For one, it's full of nutrients you need, and for two, it's sating. It really depends on what your goals are though if you want them.

Then I will continue. I need a better slender other than this "Ninja" shit. I end up drinking the shake and I'm left with soggy oats on the bottom.

Just make oats for breakfast. That's all it takes. It provides long lasting energy throughout the day and is a great filler that will leave your stomach sated for hours. Make it with water, then add any extra stuff like milk to it so the oats don't absorb them and thus keep the volume of the meal. Throw in some walnuts and bananas and bam, banana nut oats. Or throw in frozen berries while boiling them oats, they'll be just thawed enough while still being cool inside.

If I'm on keto and I don't want to eat veggies, what multivitamin should I take?

Just started SS and counting my calories on myfitnesspal. Should I be aiming to gain 1lb a week or .5lb?

>only 1lb / week
not gonna make it desu

What's the bare minimum then smart guy?
2? 5? 10?

How do I get enough protein without loading up on mcdoubles? Even with egg whites wheat bread and lunch meat im at 60g and I need like double that. Anything besides chicken breast and protein shakes?

Beef, tuna, lean cuts of pork, lentils, chickpeas, beans...

>Anything besides chicken breast and protein shakes

There's tuna and turkey for a good ratio of protein per gram. Nothing else hits it as well. The right type of Yogurts too, but if you can't eat big or commit to shakes and chicken you ain't hitting that 200g mark.

.5lb, a slow clean bulk and fast cut is usually the way to go.