Veeky Forums WhatsApp chat

Veeky Forums WhatsApp chat.

International group chat for general lifting chat, ments, advice etc

Very active feel free to join:
chat.whatsapp.com/DQc1uEewovb19IWOvUQOah

Not in the PM bro, PLEASE

who is the cute lil lesbian

Got laid in 30 days or less after being taught by the alphas in chat srs.

this guy went to clean

you too can also go to clean for advice

Clean pls

Clean is an expert with DNP

this sounds really autistic

Welcome to Veeky Forums

isn't this the chat where you get kicked for having a disagreement with a mod? no thanks

Mods got pruned recently. No more admim faggots. The way it was always supposed to be

so that faggot jon or whatever his name is isnt mod anymore? srsly i don't even know why you made someone like that mod

I accept the invite, takes me to my contact list but Veeky Forums chat group is nowhere to be found

>8800
>88
>88

got the same problem

Could it be because we're not from the USA?

Literal cancer, if you leave you get reinvited by some autistic dyel faggot.

also every fucking faggot in there doesn't even lift.

plausible, I'm from germany. But it says "international" in the OP

Weird problem we've never had before, we have people from every continent it's not your number. Maybe your whatsapp needs to be updated. Try PMing Ollie and ask to be added. His number is +44 75 11 44 7340

Full of dyel faggs

Like most of chat

Official chat was good, left and now Richard keeps fucking reinviting me to another group. Had to block the fucker. Seriously considering getting back in

That's the misc group. We don't add anyone except for people asking for readd who lost the link.

Stupid question, could it be that I'm trying to enter through my browser instead of my phone?

Lol, I just tried hitting the link through my phone's browser and it worked. Ayy!

Try this!

Also there are plenty of good intermediate lifters and two national powerlifters, but whatever. We don't have any WSG candidates if that's what you meant.s

Yeah maybe unless you're using whatsapp web. To be honest I've never used a link to join which was posted outside the App. You can try posting the the link in like a dead chat window and join from there that should work

>hitting the link through my phone's browser and it worked
yep, now it works. thanks

Noiice

DONT!

ITS A TRAP!

I GOT IN LAST TIME...
every fucking day he adds everyone again and starts epic shitposting

block the number

You're probably talking about Richard. Block him. That's what every newbie should do.

..It's just people talking about roids and gay sex. Never change Veeky Forums.

Al! We miss you man. Hope things are going well.

Perfect. Sign me up.

al b with me bb

I'll probably be back later on this year.

Jason Genova?

The one and only