Why did feminism take off in the West but not in the Middle East and North Africa?

Why did feminism take off in the West but not in the Middle East and North Africa?

Sharia law..

cultural differences

Jews.

The West is the most "advanced" state of human civilization
It's so advanced that empathy went way to far and turned the society into a self-hating shitfest that puts the weakers ones (women, non-whites, mentally ills) on a pedestal

The only civilization to be conquered not because invaders (3rd world migrants) are stronger militarily, but because the West is so empathic it imports them by millions to save them from the shitholes their countries are due to their inferior culture/religion/civilization

Economic prosperity of course

((()))

Emancipated women at the scale of the west is technically unheard of in history.

They're still fucking goats and killing each other over an unbelievably minor religious argument. They can't be advancing their society towards an attempt at egalitarianism, they can't even manage a democracy.

western civilization became too comfortable. we were once chimpanzees but now we are turning into bonobos.

H

they said it took off in Morocco then they said it didn't take off in it

what's going on there?

Nope. See Saudi Arabia, Brunei and UAE are also prosperous but there's no feminism there.

Is this a meme or was it intended to be serious?

Wealth =/= Development

Those countries have only been prosperous for a few decades. There are Saudi millionaires alive today who grew up as Bedouin nomads.

Feminism didn't take hold in the west until almost a century after the Industrial Revolution. It's a third-generation phenomenon. The first generation is completely immune, because they personally knew life in the traditional mode of living. The second generation is mostly immune, because they were raised by that first generation, but they don't have true conviction in what they believe because they never lived it. This is where we are now. The third generation, the people raised by the people who were raised in modern comfort, are the ones who embrace feminism because they have no ties to the traditional right-wing values of their people.

The Chad reply, short and on point

The virgin commentary, rambling and autistic

Qatar and Dubai are more developed than America could ever hope of becoming.

Because there are no Indo-European matriarchal cuckold genes there

No, objectively they aren't.
They have a huge underclass living in medieval conditions and an economy entirely based on oil and tourism.

Guess what happens when oil runs out?

I like how the depth of primitivity is also the same color as the hight of development.

H

Or when they hyper inflate their economy due to fluctuating oil prices

I dream that someday I will be able to deliver my countrymen from that god-forsaken place of servitude and suffering and bring the wrath of vengeance unto those ragheads. I'll make them drink oil and eat pork 24/7.

>European cultural origins
>includes things that only came about since the Enlightenment
>includes things that only came about after industrialization

>so eager to post his jooz meme that he fails to realize one of the posts he's "correcting" was already about the jooz

>science
>origin of europe
So Europe didn't have culture before 18th century?

because once a society solves their economic problems they become a more socially conscious afterwards.

the west is the most economically advanced.

i dont understand those country face pictures
why is american split up between the races, instead of just "american"

its like they're trying to hide something...

Oil money doesn't count because it doesn't actually encourage the country's people to change their lifestyle, unlike the development of other economic sectors.