Who /thicc/ here? Discuss routines, inspirations, nutrition, supplements...

Who /thicc/ here? Discuss routines, inspirations, nutrition, supplements, fraud if into that specifically for being thicc. N-No homo.

>Pastebin
pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM
Before asking questions, please take a look at the pastebin.

What is Thicc Mode?
>Thicc mode is traditional male aesthetics. Thicc mode for Veeky Forums has been described as a body built from barbell strength training with accessories (texas method, madcow, 5/3/1), 13% to 17% bodyfat. Twinks, ottermode, & bodybuilders are not thicc mode

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/bME3l
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is becoming thicc the only option for wide hips? My shoulders are also pretty broad if that helps.

Pretty much in terms of aesthetics yes.

can i become thicc when i have a shallow chest and 6.5 inch wrists?

Yup. It suits every male body type. Just get big and stronk.

How much should I bench to have a thicc chest with a reasonable bf%?

300 as a 1rm?

Look at symmetricstrength.com and whatever is intermediate for your weight at roughly 15% bf has been the recommendation in previous threads.

Not him, but my bench is proficient at nearly advanced and my chest looks fucking pathetic

>Paulfags

I'm a justinfag brah. Just posting some paul for the paulfags. We're all in this together man.

how do you fill the sides? like that place above the obliques

Then it's subjective based on what you feel you see in the mirror. Add in hypertrophy accessories until you're happy.

Heavy squats and deadlifts.

This is as good a place to ask as any

Has anyone got any experience with greg nuckols 28 programs? I like the high volume.

Are you obediant user?
imgur.com/a/bME3l

>want to get this mode
>seems all my fat goes to my lower back sides

fuck me, I just want to bulk up right now(lean bulk, never falling for the dirty bulking meme) instead of being twink mode but I want to wear shorts without having a muffin top and I just achieved that now
pic very much related

Just bulk to 15% bodyfat or (so lean bulk or dirty bulk don't matter since the result is tje same bf) and get well into intermediate weight progression. You're overthinking it.

I did SS and by the end I took squats off day A since apparently i'm like some kind of gifted squatter and that lift shoot up quickly(prolly because I perfected the form first than the others, OHP comes next to form-wise perfection)

what should I move into? I did SS with minimal acessories, for example this is my A day

Bench
Deadlifts
Pull-Ups
Inc Dbb Bench
Hammer Curls
Hanging Leg Raises

3x8 for the acessories but it doesnt really matter it seems

what routine can keep me progressing on the compounds and doing acessories on the side too?

Texas Method, MadCow 5x5, and 5/3/1 are the well known established intermediate routines. There's also Norton's PH3 which is newer and heard good things about.

All those have variations with accessories to make them more than just pure strength routines or have accessories programed in.

alrighty then, will check it out.

but I have 2 questions.

1. When do I know I'm done with SS? I feel if I bulk again I can do some more strength gains, I prematurely cut since I got too fat and had to shred down(been cutting for over a fucking year jesus christ, 90~kg to current 65-66kg really slowly)

2. I like my legs size and love training squats but I also like to wear nice pants and the business requires to do so(and proportions).
Will those programs work fine without squatting? if so should I put something into the squat slot or not?

You're done with SS when you can no longer progress session to session as the book describes. Typically 6 months to a year.

Squatting is kinda key to this look and the routines. Ur not going to suddenly wake up with giant quads and ass dude. Just keep an eye on it..

Is this thicc?

>everyone tells me i should drop down to 12% bf to start first cycle
>sitting around 15%
>just wanna be thicc not shredded

I know im kinda too small but am I amlost THICC? 6ft1

is that you? looking really great, would just work more on the chest
my goal once I bulk up again

yeah, thanks man! yeah its always my target every bulk, it'll get there one day

ar you from Portugal by any chance? because I swear I saw some dude exactly like that today at the gym

no m8 I'm a burger

>chinstrap

just leaving this one here

Is this good for a beginner aiming to get thicc?

Currently 6'4, 96kg ~18% BF.

sheeet is this really you?

i'm not gay but you're a good looking dude

also scar is rad, how'd you get it?

Fuck off with this thicc threads, theres no point in functional strength if you just look like a fat lard with 0 aesthetics. The only girls who are attracted to this shit anyway are the ones with daddy issues who are reminded of their absent father figure when they see your post-40 year old body.

You've made two major errors

1. Thinking thiccness has anything to do with functional strength

2. Thinking we wan't to be thicc to get girls.

>lifts for girls
bet you don't even have 1 aesthetic, stay mad dyel

i wanna get thicc to top submissive twinks

Can lanklets get thicc, or am I fucked by genetics?

i'm asian

how do i become /thicc/ husbando mode

become a sumo wrestler

Looks it to me. It's a pretty flexible definition. By around 15% bodyfat and at least as strong as intermediate with some more size where you want from what accessories you want.

Look solid dude. Some more chest but that's like my opinion man. Routine?

SS with some sensible accessories. Yes sure. Almost any beginner routine is. Cut or recomp to 15% bodyfat while doing it and get to intermediate weight progression. Then pick an appropriate powerbuilding style routine.

>lifting for girls
>for girls
>girls

You must be new here. Welcome to Veeky Forums.

Read the pastebin. Tl;dr bulk/cut/recomp to 15% or so bodyfat and get to an intermediate strength with some accessories.

Can tall, skinny fags get thicc though?

It's more difficult for natty lanklets compared to manlets, but yes. Just get to the right bodyfat levels, and weight progression with some accessories for vanity. That's it man. Then come here and show off your gains to other men. No homo.

fuck that, I want a big fat ass for other men to jealous of. pure homo

Ditto. No homo. We're all gonna make it.

Looks THIGG to me, you should post a back lat spread so we can see that back wideness.

As other have mentioned, chest seems like your weak point.

I was gonna ask about getting thicc as a 5'7 manlet but you answered it. Just now gotta find the balance of thickness to destroy cute femboys and maintain my mobility for Olympic lifting.

N-no homo r-right?

Of course breh. He'll be wearing girls clothing when I fuck him. He'll call me daddy like a good girl maybe say stuff like "daddy please cum inside me" we'll cuddle afterwards too no homo tho.

Phew. You had me worried for a sec there.

Here have some classic thiccness brah.

Have I entered thiccmode yet? This is the only option I have

>tfw 100% of fat is distributed between hips and ass

nice legs more upper body

Lol no

Intermediate bench, but I still look like an SS victim.

what underwear should i get btw i need new ones

Holy shit hahaha every Veeky Forums comic personified.

Posting ancient T H I C C's

I know, I need to develop my upper chest. I don't know why I've been having such a hard time with it.

But, thicc?

because u dont incline DB press 100s for 8 reps

dont incline do reverse grip bench

the GOAT

this is the new meta. i'm dyel. how? will do anything

just lift right and eat a lot

>What is core?
>Abs are made in the kitchen
In germany we have a word for people like you.
"Diskopumper"
Someone who only trains upper body.

Now you have some really nice legs there, so I guess you're not as bad. But seriously, go beef up that core.

don't ever reply to me again

like this? huh? are you gonna make me stop or am i gonna just keep going?

jokes on you that wasnt even the original guy :)
>bamboozled

These, boy. Daddy likes to see his muscle sub's goods.

Some dude like 2 months ago around where I live died doing that with 315 lbs. I've been doing shoulder width incline bench 5x10 the last few weeks.

christ

can i not be daddy if im 5'7

You're trying too hard to be turned into a fit meme.

ew

You have mediocre chest genetics and you're not thicc enough tbqh.

Slowly making my way to thicc mode

ew?

>ew
>not thicc enough
>you're trying to hard

you're a balding fat gay manlet posting on here for god knows what reason.

work on yourself before you come at people like that cunt

this tbqh

Stay mad queen.

How do I get into Justin's pants?

fatty lurkers need to stopped

1: get joocy
2: realize you will never have someone as thicc and handsome as Justin
3: settle for some other wonderful qt roider and get swole together

WOW this is the most we have seen of your face. Glasses lol still cute though

Disco pumper sounds like a gay thing.

Ya ist diskopumper, zehr goot? ;-) Wunderbar

not without getting really fat

depends on how tall u are, id say u could be thicc at 6'3 MAX, even at that height ur arms will never be the thicc tree trunks u want them to be.

if ur blessed then u will have thicc joints, small limbs, and massive shoulders/barrel chest

his low bar form is impressive

who shanked you bro

275? thats it?

Pretty hot IMO. Stats for DL/sq/bench?

Would date you. No homo of course.

What should you be lifting if you want to be /thicc/ at 6'5"?

I'm just out of skinnymode and I'm trying to figure out where my goals should lie. I'll hit the 1000 pound club by the summer at my current rate - I'm probably over 17% bf so I'll need to cut a bit soon.

>6'5"
>between 210 & 215 lbs
>Squat 335
>Bench 215
>OHP 140
>Deadlift 350

a lot

i want to feel your warmth

roids

Any ballpark estimates?