EGGS

EGGS
EGGS
EGGS

WHEN WILL THIS MEME FILLED WITH OESTROGEN END?

IF YOU EAT EGGS, MIGHT AS WELL CUT YOUR BALLS OFF, RETARD

What compelled you to post this

If I followed Veeky Forumss opinion on food and hormones, I'd be eating nothing but grass and cereals.

Kek

Post the greentext please.

Post it yourself dweeb

>people still eat eggs
>loaded with cholesterol, the building blocks of estrogen

ISHTGDDT

That's why you eat only eat 36 egg Whites each day.

You do realize a healthy amount of estrogen will actually boost your test production?

Fuck off, Maola.

>eating phytate-rich inflammation-inducing grains
enjoy your metabolic syndrome agrocuck

i thought that eggs were good for your test, that's what Veeky Forums was saying years ago.

the misinformation around here has gotten out of hand and newfags don't know any better.

The memes certainly won't end when you post a self-labeled meme then post another, pseudoscientific meme about it

>i thought that eggs were good for your test
They are.

>major in biology
>minor in nutrition
FUCK ME THOUGH RIGHT

S-so what then? Meat is bowel cancer, milk, beans and eggs have tits-inducing estrogen, cereals fuck your metabolism and protein all around destroys your kidneys. C-can eat berries?

how does fit eat their eggs?

I don't have it , why you gave me a you if you ar useless i don't know.

I scramble my desired amount of eggs and add desired ingredients, like salt and pepper or prepared meats or mushrooms. Then I use butter to grease the skillet and leave it at lowest heat possible. It takes about 20 minutes to cook, but very worth it

What if
and here me out here

What if we eat a little bit of everything?

That would make people dangerously less able to feel better than others. Therefore, it can't possibly be considered because it destroys what makes America great.

>i thought that eggs were good for your test
They aren't.

Usually poached or scrambled, but I've been 'scrying' them lately.

Scrying is like my retarded lazy halfway between scrambling and frying. Basically, cook some bacon in the pan for dat der grease, then turn the head down a little bit and break the eggs straight into the pan as if frying them. Sprinkle some salt, pepper and paprika over the top, then once the whites have cooked a little bit but everything is still runny I break everything up with a spatula and combine it all. Comes out really fucking nice and quick as fuck.

>implying an undergraduate in biology is worth the paper it's printed on

are you me? i know literally noone else that does this
its pretty damn good

>20-25 eggs a week for over a year
>29 yrs old
>lift 4-5 days a week

>Pic related is blood work.

How fucked am I? (I drastically decreased carb and sugar intake since bloodwork to get that glucose down)

k

Ayyy. It's the fucking bomb dude.

This entire thread is a clusterfuck of broscience and retardeness.

if I wasn't able to eat at least 3 eggs every morning for breakfast in all honestly I would not be able to muster the will power to make it through this modern hellscape.

Came here just for this

what did you say you little shit

what does your cholesterol panel look like ?
HDL ?
LDL ?
Triglycerides ?

Your sugar is high, but barely over the normal range.

did you kidnap that girl?

just eat yeast

>Cholesterol
>Building block of estrogen
>Also the building block of testosterone

Really made me think. It's almost like if you are a boy your body will produce testosterone and not estrogen for you. Oh but wait I am sure all those rugged men that ate nothing but cholesterol rich eggs/sausage/bacon for breakfast every morning were wrong and all way more feminine than you average numale that avoids cholesterol because Woman's magazine said it was bad for you.

>if you are a boy your body will produce testosterone and not estrogen for you.

you sound like a doctor

Boys have penises, girls have vaginas user. Trust me, I went to Med School.

>implying bacon and eggs hasn't been the de facto hipster numale breakfast for years now

No wonder there's so many cucks out there these days

>tfw eating a bowl of oats like a man

6/10 bait not bad desu

>oats
>like a man

Sure bud.

>baby needs his salty, fatty maple hickory pork tendies and mama's scramby eggies in the morning
>can't just unfaggot himself and eat a plain, honest bowl of rolled oats like a working man

RUUUUDE