Ok So I know that alcohol kills gains and weed is not that great either. What about shit like Xanax and coke?

Ok So I know that alcohol kills gains and weed is not that great either. What about shit like Xanax and coke?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2863108/#R23
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>weed is not that great either
Okay bud

We all do stims here

It's not

why

Xanax kills the lifts.

Mushies are good for keto and for deep insight that will increase all of your gains. Trust me senpai

Doesn't matter what, dude. The choice is yours. Moderation is KEY.

Nice source

In my experience it has made me lazy piece of shit with no motivation or discipline. Would skip the gym and go eat like shit after smoking almost every time.

>after smoking

Why would you smoke before lifting?

I only enjoy tripping once a while. Don't even think about lifting the next day I take shrooms or lsd

Fuck yeah

Meth and Xanax is my preworkout

After as in the same day. I would choose to smoke instead of go to the gym. Perks or coke on the other hand is like a high end pre workout for me.

keep doing coke before every workout then post results

I used to smoke weed for 15 years. They used to call me edward blunthands. I live in CA it's everywhere. Inspite of smoking I was highly productive; Good shape, good professional and social life.

I've since quit smoking weed and life is a lot better off of dope. Weed is not that great. It's a drug. It doesn't make you better, it doesn't solve your problems. It doesn't make you more creative, it doesn't make music sound better, it doesn't make sex better. I enjoy all the aforementioned more sober.

TLDR refomred stoner thinks weed is degenerate and all drug addicts should be gassed.

>It doesn't make you more creative, it doesn't make music sound better, it doesn't make sex better.
I am a reformed stoner too and agree with everything you say apart from this. Granted after every day smoking for a while (been there too), it doesn't sound as good, but it still sounds a hell of a lot better than sober. And sex feels incredible high how dare you.

Other than that yeah it just makes you a lazy shit that doesn't have any benefits if you're healthy.

>implying like every powelifter ever doesn't smoke hella weed, including during meets

They kill brains

>edward blunthands
fucking kek

That's probably why they think powerlifting is a good idea.

xanax is fucking stupid and coke is too expensive

If you do blow without drinking alcohol you're doing it wrong

>it doesn't make music sound better, it doesn't make sex better.

I've never disagreed with something more vehemently in my entire life. This is a blatant falsehood. You simply didn't find it to be that way, but a majority of other people do, including me.

>coke is too expensive

Am not getting what is so great about it.

Get more zip outta coffee.

/mollyonacut/ master race here

Smoking it is shit for gains, but vaporizing it or eating edibles is god-tier.

You're not still willingly inhaling smoke in 2017, r-right... user?

fuck off. weed increases cortisol levels: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2863108/#R23

it's only good for bulking since it increments your appetite

What about ketamine?
Is it raping my gains?
Cus ooooh boy.
>Degenerate
I know

Bump

LoL. You're a fucking joke kid. If It really made sex better, I wouldn't have given it up. If you need to be high to enjoy music, you're not really enjoying the music, you're enjoying being high. I'll give you this though, it makes shitty music tolerable, and you may confuse being high with enjoying it. Being high just makes you retarded, it's escapism at it's finest.

r u ok?

It shrinks your bladder if you take it too frequently and it's probably bad for the kidneys as well

Ya, im great

But will my gains be ok

If you aren't too degenerate and you eat well and sleep well then maybe. The worse with that kind of drugs is the shitty lifestyle that comes with it

Lmao at this little over compensating brat.

Just because you're too much of a weak willed rosie cheeked immature bitch to handle it doesn't mean that IT is the problem.

It means you are. Grow up, retard. Meanwhile I'll keep laughing at you.

Coke is fun but gives me godawful hangovers and Sunday scaries

>LoL. You're a fucking joke kid.

What a weak insult. You just exposed yourself as a faggot to everybody.

>If It really made sex better, I wouldn't have given it up.

What the fuck? Again, it may not have made sex better for you. Sorry.

>If you need to be high to enjoy music, you're not really enjoying the music, you're enjoying being high

Did anybody say they needed it to enjoy music? You made that up because you said something foolish and now you need to pretend it was implied in order to win an online argument. Of course I enjoy music sober, and I enjoy it more when it feels like I'm floating on a cloud. What a retard you are. I thank God every day that I'm not as stupid as people like this.

>weed is not that great either
You're joking right?! Weed is like literal organic steroids. It's also a powerful antioxidant and helps prevent/cures cancer
>confimed for not gonna make it.

I can't wait for weed to be legalized federally

I have a fucking criminal justice degree and I can't get a job anywhere in my field because I like to vaporize an herb that makes you hungry and happy. I never feel bad the day after smoking but I always feel bad WHILE I'm drinking

I hate alcohol, I'd rather smoke but they'll give the job to the high functioning alcoholic but not the higher functioning pothead

True words my man

fag

>TLDR refomred stoner thinks weed is degenerate and all drug addicts should be gassed.
same here bro, weed isn't what I've thought it was for so many years

coke is the best pre-workout

My occasional meth used turned into a full blown addiction. It's great for cutting but fucks up literally everything else.

I wouldn't do either lad. Xanax is physically addicting and has a very high addiction rate and tolerance build up.

Coke is meh. Even quality yay isn't worth the price. But no other stimulant compares to meth but I might be biased.

You obviously get bullshit :)

maybe you should go back to smoking, you are an asshat

I was still coming up from MD during a football game once, wasn't my best performance but I had unlimited energy, like I was stamina 100

>go through routine slower
>lazy, quit sooner
>reduced lung effectiveness

i wouldnt smoke until after the gym desu senpai

Coke, cant put on weight, because no eating/drinking, although might abuse a little on my cut

It's a ethical injustice to have alcohol legal but not weed. It's simply an abortion of reason.

If you need any proof of how fucking disasterous our legal system is, you have to look no further than the fact that gay people couldn't get married until last year. Literally a couple of fucking months ago. You were watching the last season of Game of Thrones. It's an abomination.

Any black person sitting on the couch using Netflix right now, who has a little gray hair at the temples remembers an America where the official US law was "Keep your fucking smelly nigger cock out of our restrooms, keep your nigger lips away from our water, and your nigger children away from our kids."

That was the official, passed by fucking Congress law that everybody smiled at. Paul McCartney sung Yesterday two months after they repealed that shit. We're an archaic, moronic society and I hope we get nuked by China.

I get run of the mill shit thats stepped on twice.

Xanax and coke have two very different effects. Xanax is more akin to alcohol in every way except the part where you have liver damage. But do expect vomiting, falling asleep in inapporpiate places, neural damage, possibly lethal addiction, and the rest of the stuff that comes with alcohol. Give it a try, it might clean you off the gene pool.

No, meth is a very interesting drug. It's so potent you can "reprogram" your brain into different behaviours by timing its use. Of course, you can also turn into an addict and lose every benefit it may come with. Wouldn't advice it's use for more than 2 weeks.

>Coke
Could be good for a cut if it kills your appetite.

the best 2 sexual experiences I had was drug induced. truly amazing when high as a kite with someone you love.

I miss you.