Soda

What's the best way to get off soda, that's worked for you guys?

Stop drinking it

Stop buying it. You can't drink it if you don't have any of it in the house.

La Croix

Cold turkey or you're a pussy.

Otherwise I've heard sparkling water works wonders.

don't buy it, don't drink it, simple as that.

I get that you can feel urges for it but they go away if you are persistent.

I was really really hooked; but I cut it out completely. I just drink black coffee and tea instead. Green and white tea are especially good for you.

I stopped buying it.

Remy

sparkling water with juice -sparkling water with less juice -sparkling water - water

DIET DR PEPPER

DIET DR PEPPER

DIET DR PEPPER

CAUSTIC BLACK CHEMICAL WASTE AMBROSIA

Coke zero.

La Croix

Make lemonade with stevia and then taper off the stevia until you're drinking lemon water and then just drink water.

Assuming that you're a faggot with zero willpower who can't go cold turkey, of course. If you're not then just start fucking drinking water, purified if your local tap water is shit.

Everyone is going to give the really simple answer of "just stop", and while that's true, a problem exists. If you're drinking caffeinated soda, you'll get headaches and feel shit. There is caffeine free diet coke, and what I'm doing is mixing it with regular diet coke and decreasing the caffeine over several days.

It worked for me to only drink it with dinner and in time you will drink less just remember to drink coffe or tea also.

I was drinking 1 or 2 Diet Cokes a day and just decided to stop about a month ago. I literally just don't buy it. When I shop, I buy milk instead. At a restaurant, I order water (this saves you a ton of money if you eat out a lot).

If it's the caffeine you're addicted to, switch to coffee, tea or even caffeine pills.

Moderation.

If you're tracking your calories it's easy to see a day where you can squeeze a coke in, it's empty calories but you don't have to fully quit.

i drank water instead

Soda's not a tremendously addictive substance. I just stopped buying/drinking it, and I've had no problems. Fast food has been a lot harder for me.

Only drink water. People who drink soda have a special place in fat hell.

i just switched to tea or putting fruit in my water once in awhile (helped me drink more water too)

Go from x amount of sodas a day down to y amount. 2 weeks later, go from y amount to z amount. 2 weeks later, drop down to 0.

Everyone who says you have to stop RIGHT NOW is an idiot. We are beings of habit. It's much easier to curb a habit than to stop completely one day.

no people who give it to children do. ive been battling a legit caffeine addiction since childhood because of the ungodly amounts of soda i was given

Drink water, dummy. Your body adjusts to your diet, you'll get over it. What are you so fucking precious you can't handle not having fizzy liquid candy all day long?

This

Soda water and lime.

Zero calories, same effect as soda.

Cold turkey. I drink a lot of coffee so the caffeine it provided me was negligible. Unsweetened ice tea is my go to replacer when eating out and I want something other than water or beer.

Diet soda is fine.

Lots of water. Try to limit it to half of what you'd normally do. 3x a week if you're daily. Drink coffee when you need that caffeine. Eventually put that to 0x a week. Over time you'll stop craving it.

Fucking black coffee. I love the taste and eventually I was drinking more of it than soda, to the point where I finally just stopped buying soda altogether. I used to be addicted to Mt Dew when I was a fatboy.

I was a 280 pound lard glugging soda and energy drinks daily and when I realized the negative health effects, I stopped on a dime and never went back. Dropped 80 pounds that year alone switching to water

I got addicted to it during my bulk so now i have sparkling water and diet cordial. Taste like shit for the first few days but you get used to it.

fuck you made me want to play this game again.
OP i hate degenerates like you who were raised to think that soda is some kind of fucking beverage, but good on you for wanting to stop. you just stop. it's not heroin, it's not nicotine. stop.