Monochrome Chuck Taylor Hi Tops

These are now the official shoes of Veeky Forums. Any questions?

i dont like high tops and they fuck with ankle mobility

Fuck you! Wear these or you'll never make real gains.

I just got coke white chuck 2s. Theyre sexy as fuck.

I used to have some chucks back in high school, don't really like them all that much

They're shit.

I would never buy a pair. And if I won or was given some I wouldn't wear them.

Saving up for some based-chinamans because living on a south-seas island means we get fucked on postage and all that.

>coke white
Why does this bother me so much? I hate when people can't just say a color, like white.

People always add something instead of just saying the basic color. Stormtrooper White, Galaxy Grey, Astro Black...

Is this my autism showing?

Well a lot of companies add something to the color so it's not bland (Space Grey iPhone, Triple White NMDs, Oreo 5s, etc). My roomate came up with the coke white nickname tho.

cocaine air maxes or air force ones..

Nah, I do real squats that require ankle movement.

I always heard AF1s as the white on whites, it's a reigonal slang thing also i guess.

I usually hate the emo punk look of chucks but these look clean. I have a all black pair of Timberlands that are rugged as fuck and have lasted forever, i love them.

>Not being able to move your ankles in hi tops
What a bunch of faggots.

Is it okay if I use black and white ones?

Currently wearing white chuck 2's.

White masterrace, if you wear black chucks you're a closet coalburner. Any questions?

>AF1s

Congrats on owning literally the most uncomfortable shoe on earth.

no, unless you want to look like a wrist cutter

Hated AF1s as a kid, and I still hate them to this day. Fucking shits cut the back of my ankles.

>not exclusively lifting in Red Wings and slipping around with your gay bootleg cheap as shit canvas
>not even getting the higher quality SLP canvas

Never gunna make it.

White chucks are for commies. Fuck you! I'll fuck you in the ass until you embrace democracy and wear all black chucks.

>Not wearing the navy blue chucks

These are the quintessential shoes for gym patricians.

those look like ass.

Hey, I wear these. Any high tops are good, but I prefer plain stuff

check out this bootlet over here

No thanks.

I actually prefer REAL shoes made for lifting actual weights, not pseudo-mocassins

>He fell for the meme
>He deadlifts with those

I bet you had them before you entered gym for the first time

whats wrong with deadlifting in wl shoes? Oly lifters pull everything from the floor wearing those

>tfw have size 13 feet
>converse looks like shit on big feet

i feel ya clownbro

they wear that because of the squat part of the clean/snatch, idiot.

t. lazy shit about mobility

This. Chucks look like clown shoes beyond size 11 for men. Luckily I can get away with size 10s.

>t. Obese powerfatty

are there any other shoes that aren't chucks that are good for deadlifting?

I've been wearing chucks forever, even before I lifted, and I'd like to get something different

planning on looking at these as regular wear shoes and then I want to get something else for lifting. Should I just get real weight lifting shoes and deadlift barefoot?

please god someone help me

lol I think you mean
>manlets

r u srs?

I like the contrast with the White sole

I bought oly shoes a while back, basically wore them for everything (lol), now I wear these, but still use the olys for squatting. I feel like these basically give you the same advantage as chucks without being as expensive/high top

Those look okay, senpai. Got a picture of the bottom?

They are NB 730v2 training shoe (I think there is also a running shoe version of the name "model", so make sure its the training shoe)

*same model lol