Veeky Forums fag here

Veeky Forums fag here.

So i study everyday [mech eng], and live with my parents, so i finish very late and can't use my elliptical, cause it would wake them up.

I'm 172cm [ 5.64 ft.], and used to weigh around 69kg to 71kg.

However, recently with the lack of time to move, ive been trying to eat healthy [ thai express general thai or fish and rice ].

does anyone have any advice.

all this fat is going to my legs and ass im 73-75 kg.

any advice ?

How do you teach mechs english?

You can't be studying more than 8 hours straight. Don't say you don't have time.

Go for a walk you imbecile.

as a soft engg in probably a different country that is very false. Albeit op could surely drop something else in favour of gains. Personally I don't bath so I can use that extra 30 minutes in the gym.

you're studying mechanical engineering not working 3 jobs

you have time, you just don't care enough to put aside other things, only at the worst of times during undergrad did i have to cut down on lifting and that was only maybe moving a day or two or cutting accessory work once or twice

t. mech e, aero e

nice OP here,

keep the suggestions, i like the walk idea thx

Don't be such a beta and just use it anyways

I study 0 hours and I'm supposed to be finished in 2 months

Kill me

Pajit take a shower for fuck sake

OP here:
so fucking true

does walking actually make me lose weight ?

>engineers think their major is hard
>I-I can't workout 4.5 hrs per week I n-need to s-study 12 hours a day or I'll fall behind!!!

hahahahah hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't get this meme

>wah!!! I have a hard major that prevents me from lifting

No fucking way, you're just a lazy fucking idiot. I know dudes that are double engineering/aerospace eng and they have time to workout and even time to go out on weekends and bang sluts.

Sure, they have plenty of nights where they have to stay in and study/pull all-nighters, but dude there's 7 days in a week, you can get a good physique working 4 days a week for around an hour. No way you're studying more than 8 hours a day, every day of the week. Stop being a faggot and either get a gym membership or start a bodyweight routine.

oh nooo... i never said that. but i tend to browse Veeky Forums as im studying which intermingles work and play. its a thing with my low attention span and the way i have conditioned myself...

however what im asking is if there is a way i can maintain my weight that doesnt demand too much time.
im addicted to half chan.

wowee engineering is easy, right guys?

I found time to lift while studying mech eng and working 20 hours a week and I still graduated summa. I looked forward to the 2 hours 3 days a week at the gym as a time to unwind. I felt more efficient in my studying. Setting aside those 6 hours a week was likely worth more than studying those 6 hours.

I recommend going to your university gym before or after the university day and lifting hard. It will be good for your mental health.

betting 200 bucks this was written by some fat codemonkey

ottermode physics :^)

i live an hour away from my uni.
im a slow learner. so i must dedicate more time to understanding things

out of curiosity what uni did you go to ?

>lives with mom
>wants to do cardio
>isn't having sex with mom

you'll never make it you beta, give up

HAHAHAHAHAHA

EE and fine arts double major here. Get your shit together, OP

kekd

I do max credits EE, and work 20 hours, AND still find the time to hit the gym.

So time is no excuse. The only thing holding you back is having not read the sticky