This chest benches 250x5x3

This chest benches 250x5x3

if he shaved it he would be ripped

Ya?

i don't believe you

Lol its true man. If i wanted to troll i wouldve said something crazy like 315

250 with that shit physique is crazy, you fat slob

Whats the problem? Heres a better angle

You most certainly don't bench 250. That or you're 1/64th reping it with 4 spotters on you

Here you go. I dont have any videos of bench form check bc it would take some concentrated retard effort to have bad form. But needless to say I have a slight arch, go all the way down and all the way up

fuck off troll ogre

That doesn't prove it any more than claiming it here did

Everyone knows chest hair adds about 50 pounds to your bench press. Shave that shit off and try again you weak faggot.

Ok jeeze. How about if I flex?

i can see 185 out of you.

I can believe it.

Tons of strong guys look like shit.

Lol I could do 15-20 reps of that

post video evidence

Still no. Looks like you've been lifting for a few months tops

>X makes Y hardly believable claim
>X fails to provide any evidence of Y
>people still respond to thread

beyond salvation

And you have been. Your expectations of what someone who lifts 250 arent correct. Its OK I remember being a bright eyed novice too

That's cute, but we all know you're lying, and your lack of proof only reinforces it.

Idk what proof to provide you with. Ive never taken a video of myself benching and im not going to bother someone to record me just to provide evidence to you DYELs.

Im aware that my chest looks funny. Thats why I posted this thread. Theres no point in me lying about the number.

Also anyone with a near or higher bench will recognize that this is wholly possible to do with my physique. You and the others who are adamantly convinced it isnt possible show your true DYEL colors

lankies when will they learn

All these benchlets falling for the bait. You're at around 25% BF min. I would also estimate you weighing in at 200-210lbs, at 5'10-6'0?

tl;dr you're too fat and look dyel as a result, but it's entirely possible you bench that much.

why are retards acting as if that's a big bench? Strength /= size. Somebody post the skeleton Asian benching 300+ for reps and end this thread

Lmao im like 20% bf at best nice try though. 192lb @ 6ft

it's absolutely possible, you just happen to look like complete and utter dogshit

please do some high volume benching and do more bbing assistance work, and also get less fat

Because pectus and rib flare are curable by working out right? Lol

I believe you OP. Fat piece of shit here reporting in:
1pl8 OHP 10reps
2pl8 bench 3 sets of 8 reps
3pl8 squat 3 reps
4pl8 deadlift 1rm
All lifts performed to comp standards

20 reps of 185 would get you to a max of 315

i'm not talking about your pectus or your rib flare, i'm talking about the fact that you're fat as shit and have no discernible muscle mass

you bench 250 because you got a good genetic draw when it comes to pressing strength, if you actually built some muscle you would be putting up 300+

Yeah I believe you. There was a fat retarded kid at my high school who did 185 frosh year his first time ever benching. The football coaches were stoked. And then extremely frustrated because he couldn't memorize a single play, was afraid of being hit, and died after a single conditioning rep.

tfw you're 20lbs heavier than me at the same height. Bench is also 25lbs higher than mine.

But I look slightly better :^)

Whatever I was ballparking it. I dont do juicehead volume routines. Not until this cycle kicks in anyway :)

Ya thats what im doing, you know, training at the gym smartypants. My lifts are within good ranges of each other so I dont see your point. Sorry that I cant be shredded in under a years worth of training?

Wait till I drop this bodyfat bby.

This guy is the 25%+ bf guy. Not me lol

i am 6'1 266lb :(

:(

We'll all make it bruh. You just gotta cut about 60lb lol

it's extremely believable. he is just fat so it covers anything resembling muscle
it's possible that he has good genetics but you are being delusional and dont understand that underneath his fat he has enough muscle to bench that. it's not even a good bench (no offense, i mean its fine but not special)

i believe it easily

just made this my friend's desktop background.

Nice. Let him see what a real man looks like

Congratulations on being fat

Congratulations on being Jelly as Fuck. Im sub 20% bf could cut and retain my strength, whats your excuse?

I wouldn't care how strong i was if I looked like that

>lifting for strength
You're not serious are you?

Its ok novice. Observe the body after the cut and the wet stain on your girlfriends panties when Im pulling them off

nice hairy chest. would massage.

isley?

Thanks bby

Na

Yes strength =/= aestethics

i dont know why its still news to someone. i guess there's just new people starting every day

also lol at dyels crying for proof. when have you ever seen a guy on a anime image board claim a certain lift and then immediately backing it up with a fucking video lmao?

ive been lifting for 5 years and there is not a single video clip of me from the gym and i'm not planning there to be one-

oh lmao he fell for the naturals cant be low bodyfat and strong.

the point when ur test starts getting fucked is if you maintain 6-8% bf for longer periods.

staying 10-12% bodyfat natty is no problem, you can still be at your 100% strength and muscle mass -wise.

your physique is pure piss

don't keep us updated thanks for the demotivation

Strength does = aesthetics. It depends on genetics/insertions and a fuckload of weight. I admire the strong lean look over the aesthetic (tends to be ottermode, puffy or too big on show muscles) look.

>x5

Cmon dont be like that bby

>tfw built like this
>been cutting for ages
>never get any leaner

Is it loose skin? A punishment for my former life as a fat piece of shit? ANSWER ME ZYZZ!!!! WE WERE ALL SUPPOSE TO MAKE IT!!!!

215 bench is not strong at all lmao. HS kids are benching that easily. ever 315 is shit

it piss, it pectus excatavuming

it cratering, it chasming, it grand canyoning

it marianas trenchening

it Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction eventening

Its the way I was born. I accept it (do I have a choice?). Look good with a shirt on. Girls dont care either lol

Ya 315 is shit when you weigh 250 lol. Take it ez with the numbers there champ, we're not all built like future nfl linebackers

>I accept it (do I have a choice?).
Get nuss procedure like the rest of us you fucking mutant
>Girls dont care either lol
lel

any normal 6' guy at a healthy weight of around 170-185 should be able to easily bench 315 after 1-2 years at most. 215 in less than year. most kids today start with 175 and hit 215 in less than 6 months.

if you think otherwise you are weak as fuck who sat on his ass for this entire life.

Ok coach your the expert. Who mentioned 215 at all lol

Im good fuck nuss nigga real niggas dont need that shit

Hit 405 on my second month desu

That is impressive. After three months I had only pleasures eight fellow gym-goers.

>7 males, 1 femanon
>they all had bigger benis than me

You must be a cocksucking machine!

>normal 6' guy at a healthy weight of around 170-185
If you think the average guy is like that...