Are you going to still try to be fit when you're 60? Honestly, what's the point? Your dick might not even work anymore

Are you going to still try to be fit when you're 60? Honestly, what's the point? Your dick might not even work anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CHv2w8ZFaQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What's the point

If you've ever seen an overweight/out of shape family member completely break down prematurely, you wouldn't be asking that question

>colon cancer
>heart disease
>Stroke, with accompanying loss of motor or cognitive abilities

These are all things that will want to avoid. Stay in shape. Not everything is about fucking girls, 18 yo retard.

what's weird is that guys like Gibson and J.K. Simmons were always real scrawny, they didn't start weight training until they were over like 50 yeas old.

wow I had no idea Mel was 5'10 I thought he was at least 6 ft. I also just learned he was the first sexiest man alive and still looks good too.

anyway, I lift to get strong since that is extremely useful.

>sexiest man alive

He had some pretty great facial aesthetics in his youth.

Trt does wonders.

>what's the point?
>Implying fitness is a chore

You will never make it brah

Medfag here. I can personally assure, we have the technology. I can make your dick work if you're brain dead, let alone, old.

Really makes you think...!

True.

I'm more curious as to why they would start doing it after not doing it for the first 5 decades of their existence but i guess the answer would probably be 'midlife crisis' or to help quit drinking I think was Gibsons reason cause his being an alcoholic asshole almost ruined his life.

he is pretty handsome

I think being fit has become more and more mainstream in the world because of the internet. also when you are older they probably have less and less to do and it gets harder to plan things with friends so they can workout to fill the void.

>I'm more curious as to why they would start doing it

Cuss they need to stack all of that synthetic testosterone unless they want to developed a melon size tumor up their ass.

Once you get over 50 most stop giving a fuck, unprotected sex, shady gear and over all risk don't seem as dangerous, you got about 10 more years of youth and then you slowly wither away

>10 more years of youth
I'd say by 50 your youth is all gone. Hell, once you cant legally fuck 17 year olds anymore your 'youth' is gone. It's all downhill from there.

Make my dick be able to work when I'm 60 would be one of the reasons. Fucking idiot.

>once you cant legally fuck 17 year olds
>18 year olds have gone to prision because of it
>this idiot is actually stating that once you hit 18 years of age it's all downhill from there

>18 year old's have gone to prison because of it
shit, dude what country do you live in? That's fucked.

Here it's like 16-21 year old can fuck each-other all they want and 18+year old can fuck anyone up passed that. If you're over 21 and you bang a 16 or 17 year old it is statutory rape but depending on circumstances (like degree of age difference, if you're in possession of power over them (boss, teacher, etc.) you can end up in jail sure but most likely if it's a normal consensual thing and you aren't there boss, teacher, or like 40 or some shit you wont have shit happen to you.

Also difficult to 'prove' stat-rape because all you and her can both just say you haven't fucked or anything and unless there's a video or picture or some other proof there isn't any actual case but that's neither here nor there.

>if you're over 21 then your youth is gone
I want retards your age to stop posting.

it's way more retarded that this guy thinks youth goes to 60. 50 is not youthful. Neither is 40. or 30. You can maybe make the case for under 30 but you have to stop fucking 17 year olds at 22 at the latest unless you want to start taking legitimate risks of shaming your family and maybe jail if shit goes real bad for you.

You can't prevent those diseases tho bro. Fucking what's his fag from biggest loser just had a massive coronary. I just wanna stay active as long as I can. I will die of a cancer one day tho.

He'll yeah. I'm gonna hop on about 45 or 50 and find 18yr old sloots to bang.

"Youth" is relative. To an 85 year old being able to see, walk, and talk, is youthful.

youth
yo͞oTH/
noun
noun: youth

the period between childhood and adult age.
"he had been a huge faggot in his youth"

>Honestly, what's the point?

Having a 26 year old gf is a pretty good reason to stay fit.

>50 is not youthful. Neither is 40. or 30.

Once you hit puberty you'll know what I am talking about

Make sure you also work out at the library though

Do you honestly think she doesn't just fuck the pool boy?

> becoming famous for having a 66y.o. grampa cock up your pussy.

Dude even gold diggers and camera chasers can't be this stupid, I just refuse to believe that

He's one lucky son of a bitch

this relationship is less believable even though the girl is way less cute than Mel's, I can buy Mel fucking his but james woods looks like literal death and his girl looks like a lesbian

girls go crazy for Videodrome guys

I think she knows exactly what her role is.
She's not fucking anyone other than Mel, unless he wants her to.

besides james wood has that creepy lip twitch or whatever

wow she has a seriously high test jaw

Holy fuck. I'm legit jealous. What the fuck... she's a qt

this one looks like a dyke / tranny. not jelous.

Fuck I am going to have to move to HOLLYWOOD and suck some circumcised Jew cock do they'll make me famous.

I just can't believe the cocks this whores are willing to suck for attention and fame, James woods looks like he's having a heart attack on that picture, I don't even believe there is blood running through his body anymore the mother fucker looks literally dead in that pic

>suck some circumcised Jew cock
if that's all it took to get real quality pussy, everyone would have nice young quality pussy.

im gonna fap to pictures of a 60 year old mans gf tonight. fuck my life. fuck you mel. apocalytpo was the bomb though.

Yes you can, that's the point.

If that what's his fag was in great shape for all his life he'd have something like a 90%+ chance of still being alive right now.

I'll take those odds over dying.

I don't use my dick now so nothing will change.

> what's the point?

ITT: Fatalists

You're a medical doctor but you can't even write?

He is a 10/10, jews just discredited him because they cant handle the bantz.

30 isn't youthful? GTFO idiot. I'm pushing 30 and I'm in better shape than I was at 18 and feel twice as good. Granted I was a late bloomer, but 30 is youthful.

Bitch I'm gonna try and be fit when I'm 90.

>can't get it up
jew plz

I'm more jealous of his beard genetics than anything else.

>chad as fuck
>redpilled as fuck
He's the hero we deserve

Lol it was the trainer Bob who had the heart attack. How will Veeky Forums recover?

Love that man.

Actually, you can prevent those diseases and more. You can get colon cancer based on the foods you eat, heart disease based on poor cardiovascular health, and stroke from high blood pressure. Yeah sure, some fit people can still get the diseases, but it's far more common in non-fit people.

Besides, not training makes me feel like shit and I don't imagine it will help any if I'm obese 20-40 years from now.

You probably feel way better if you gear at 50 considering most old guys t levels are in the shitter at this point.

>Veeky Forums doesn't know who this is

> That hover hand

you're assuming everyone lifts for chicks, I workout as a fairly effective treatment for my schizophrenia (used in conjunction with fish oil and vitamin treatment, as well as other things) so I'll be doing it until the day I die or if I get so bad it doesn't work anymore

>mfw UK
>can fuck 16 year olds when I'm 60+

yeah, most guys should jump on gear on their 50th b-day and just cruise from there

yeah, but they all got bad teeth and weak jaws so it's kinda like fucking 70+ year olds

>your dick wont work

le funny meme 5/5

I have my doubts about your dicks functionality right now

You pathetic piece of shit, you're JEALOUS AS FUCK that he's OLD and gets younger and better pussy that you will EVER see no matter HOW MUCH you lift, you're pathetic, KILL YOURSELF

harsh, but fair.

I'm gonna stick it out for a bit longer though, maybe turn things around. If not I'll do as you recommended.

yfw I can legally fuck 14 year olds when I'm 80.

what glorious nation do you reside in?

lol dude guys peak at 35 the best puss you can get is after that......its all about resources all girls love daddy

When I get high I like to photoshop shitty celeb pics

No him, but Brazil is legal to fuck girls 14 or older.

what would be the point of even being alive let alone 60 if you could still flex a 'cep?

Not prevention only management of risk you dumb mong. And it's not even scientifically conclusive at that. Know the difference.

>mong
too far

It's legal in a lot of places, mostly countries not cucked by feminism.

>Turkey
>Cucked by feminism
Choose one.

brb, moving to spain or romania or maybe even brazil

Thank god for TRT

The only reason why I started lifting was so I could be one of those muscular old dudes.
No kidding.

Turkey is cucked by islam, which is even more cancerous.

>tfw you can't wait to reach the age when you can just start blasting and cruising without giving a fuck

so are sweden and germany at this point. face it, islam wins.

I was mirin JK's arms in that movie.

No. Brexit and Le Pen's victory will change things. And Eastern Europe hates muslims.

Enjoy your stage 4 prostate cancer by 60

Mel has always been the man.
>Star in some of the biggest action movies ever
>Become one of the biggest directors of your time
>Rage quit your wife and slam Jews
>Hollywood realizes you're too based not to bring back
>Come back swole
>Make another critically praised movie
>Replace hag with qt

He is a hero of the people.

And they say he'll make the passion of Christ too.
I don't know what the fuck is even going to be about but meh.... Mel is a fucking legend at this point

im a 21 y.o kissless virgin my dick is useless anyways

If there's ever been a legit superhuman, it had to be based Jack.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CHv2w8ZFaQg

also, has nine WHITE children.

My 67 y/o kickboxing coach was insanely fit

It's more like they want to enter the elderhood in the best shape possible.

Literally /our guy/.

he looks like a werewolf

also, fuck Statham must be a midget because none of those guys are that tall.

Of course I will try to be fit when I'm 60. By maintaining low body fat and high skeletal muscle mass (through natural means) as long as possible, I will forestall many of the undesirable consequences of aging (e.g., hearing loss, impaired vascular function [which causes ED]), impaired memory, and so on. In addition, by having Mewed for 40 years, I will have a jaw of the gods when I'm 60.

I think that`s putting it mildly. He was an 11/10, one in a million

Yep. Will probably be bald by then and free to blast as much test as possible as well.

If you're balding you may as well just start blasting now and get it over with.

Look at Harrison Ford (jew). He does not like posing with based Mel.

he's 5'10. He's leaning dude

I need to hold on to my hairline until I'm 30, only a NW2 so it's not a guaranteed thing yet

>he's 5'10

Always subtract at least 2 inches when talking about celebrities.

> a NW2
Like this? Shave it off, nigga. That looks awful.

It used to be 12 in Vatican up until like 2010, but then again, pretty much no one lives there.

Not a 2a. I simply have more defined temples.

It doesn't, it actually looks kind of good right now since it's still thick and I can style it, think young arnold. I'll know when it's just tier and time to shave.