/fraud/

injecting chemicals of questionable quality in your ass to get the admiration of other men general

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

read ALL of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your retarded questions

previously on nothing of value happened:

Other urls found in this thread:

toronto.ctvnews.ca/charges-laid-after-rcmp-seize-steroids-guns-in-owen-sound-raids-1.3312818
newswire.ca/news-releases/rcmp-bust-owen-sound-area-company-for-production-and-distribution-of-steroids-615479893.html
m.imgur.com/a/sGzD8/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rumor has it a certain Canadian source got raided.

whazupp niggaz

sup dawg

pls post more qts

tho, you brahs Im at work lol.

yup, easy to Google that a raid happened.

it's also confirmed that it's that M source. which is bad for everyone in Canada because that means back to TP

Are there any very mildy effective steroids that are taken orally?

fuck off idiot

I'm not seeing anything from googling.

Is that a no?

toronto.ctvnews.ca/charges-laid-after-rcmp-seize-steroids-guns-in-owen-sound-raids-1.3312818
newswire.ca/news-releases/rcmp-bust-owen-sound-area-company-for-production-and-distribution-of-steroids-615479893.html

tfw responsible grownup life

yes :)

he's saying you dont understand how these things work properly lol, unless youre a girl, you need to changeyour plan.

oh fuck

true bro, I was googling "steroids raid canada" "steroids raid 2017" etc. That other source doesn't seem so bad either, he seems to finally be fixing the issue with the test

How do they work then? enlighten a young pupil or direct me somewhere

the op is there for a reason

>How do they work then?
in a nutshell, fucking around with your endocrine system for minimal gains isn't a good idea.

also this

SST is doomed now that they let that fucking retarded child takeover as head mod. It's literally a joke and I'd be surprised if he doesn't abuse his power for either free shit or to blackmail users.

We should start another sub and make it semi-private just to get away from that shithole.

Yeah, not sure why they'd give mod to a retard who keeps using idiotic memes non-stop. It feels like he's actually underaged because he can never be serious.

sadly the head mod is the retard.

growaway however is doing a lot of great work, though he's mostly new to sst, so we can't exactly judge his character and make sure he won't pull some shit eventually.

I'm sure the head retard will eventually step down once he realizes this is actual work

>newswire.ca/news-releases/rcmp-bust-owen-sound-area-company-for-production-and-distribution-of-steroids-615479893.html

Dude what the fuck?

If you google the girl suspect's name it turns out she was wanted for murder (age seems to match up and she's also from owen sound). what the hell?

yes lol

she really knows how to lay low

So was she guilty or not kinda scary desu senpai

still under investigation

2spoopy5me

That's a weird ass last name though, eerily similar to posthumous

>TFW buying steroids from murderers

I don't feel safe anymore

Just started my first cycle 5 days ago of Test E and DBOL.. feeling pretty good so far

When should I really expect that test high to kick in?

you should be more scared of the fact they were also making meth
>tfw meth in your orals

>that test high
never

I'm more curious what the illiterate chinese rep does for a living in his regular life

WTF is it with roid dealers and their bimboesque gfs? Like I found accusource's gf and he made her into a turbo bimbo when she was cute as hell beforehand. Before you ask here: m.imgur.com/a/sGzD8/

If you had to chose between 40mg dbol ed vs 40mg winny ed what would you choose? Ran with a 700mg pw test base

a better question is why am I not a roid dealer yet?

>small breasts
not bimbo

if you're in Canada, that's the one

Your mother's a questionable quality.

testE shoul;d be in full effect after about 4 weeks

Great. Shit.

there's a few new sources in canada on sst just recrntly

You're beautiful bby.

Why do you come in and post so randomly now? Or do you mostly lurk?

Small titties are leagues better though.

Chestlets need to be exterminated

all boobs matter

What should I research as a 27 year old with 3 years of lifting experience as a first cycle?
I want to make sure I know what I need before jumping into it.

See the OP.

Nah just send em my way. Idk why but every girl I'm seriously attracted to irl has less than a b-c cup. Probably because I only like small girls.

Truuu

Guys my hair is falling out after my second cycle, it is seriously bad because I have a big forehead and I had a jeff seid haircut that looked really good, but now it is obvious that I am balding and looks like I am trying to hide my hairline with the jeff seid cut

add on top of that I found out my girlfriend of a year cheated on me and I got fired at my job, I am unironically thinking about killing myself, she was literally the one, and i don't know if i can get another job easily

I will never get a girl as hot as her cause I look like shit now

why is sst so autistic now

>Truuu
new girl Im chasing now has D's

>I will never get a girl as hot as her cause I look like shit now
stop thinking like a beta for one.

that's because you got a small dick. You think you dick would look bigger in comparison if a girl is smaller

pso + saw + keto

lmao he wants to kill himself because his gf cheated on him, that's not even thinking about him while he's crying himself to sleep on a pony cardboard

faggot

Looks like a cheap whore. What a truly ugly face.

How can I benefit from steroids

I swim 7 days a week 1 hour breast stroke and lift 3 days a week.

I will admit I need to stop eating so much.

>buying steroids from murderers
I thought the only non-murderers in this thread were people not doing injections.

Why can't I find a word in English for a non-murderer?

>How can I benefit from steroids
they'll stimulate muscle growth, that's kinda the whole point to them.

Winstrol score

nice,

can hear the joints crackin' allready

I browse pretty infrequently, trying to make this legit shit work.

how do people manage to have responsibilities (that require thinking, not just mindless stuff) and do 0 carbs?

that is Sistine Stallone right?

How do I acquire a roid gf?

check the local gym(s)

roid girl not found
only cardio girls

sounds like you might want a bf instead

How do I acquire a high-estro bf?

looks like a man

>high-estro men look like men
>roid girls look like men
You can't choose both. You must choose one or the other.

roids are inherently manly stupid. a man cant roid to look less manly unless hes a tranny fag

If this was true, low-testosterone men would look like women.

>inb4 they do
Sounds like you might want a bf instead.

lol

holy. fucking. shit. i literally went from COMPLETE WHITE GHOST JEW KID, to dark tan.

also i am apparently so almost-better that random people can't stop miring again. i missed this feeling.

when i was ugly as fuck, people would maybe just glance at me quick and ignore me.

NOW, it's how it USED to be. People cannot stop fuckin MIRIN. I previously thought this was NORMAL, because I was so used to it my whole fucking life. JESUS CHRIST I MISSED THIS SHIT. and i am not even fully better yet.

I walk past girls, they can't help but mire like FUCK most of the time. I just sit on a fucking bus, girls (and apparently a gay faggot old man today) mire like fuck.

You can see on my professors faces too, they are like literally "WTFFFFF" because as long as they have known me i was a disgusting piece of -5/10 shit.

god i fucking missed this shit, being fucking smiled at for no reason. i just completely fucking took it for granted before. i thought it was NORMAL and everyone was just being FUCKING FRIENDLY. NO THAT IS NOT HOW IT FUCKING WORKS.

I LOVE BEING FUCKING MIRED AS I WALK IN A ROOM. I LOVE FUCKING STUPID ASS BITCHES TURNING THEIR HEADS AS THEY WALK BY TO LOOK AT ME LONGER. I LOVE EVEN RANDOM FUCKING GIRLS ON A BUS SMILING AT ME FOR NO REASON.

FUCK. EVEN THIS GAY ASS OLD MAN TODAY WAS PRETTY FUCKING SATISFYING STARING AT ME, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS DISGUSTING AND CREEPY AS FUCK

me on the left

>i thought it was NORMAL and everyone was just being FUCKING FRIENDLY. NO THAT IS NOT HOW IT FUCKING WORKS.

ALSO THIS SHOWS HOW FUCKING SHALLOW EVERYONE IS. STRAIGHT MEN MOSTLY SHOWED ME THIS.

ACT 100X AS FRIENDLY TO ME NOW THAT I AM NOT HIDEOUS AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THEY ARE STRAIGHT.

2017 I AM A MODEL NO MORE. I WILL BECOME, A FUCKING, FITNESS MODEL.

EVEN IF I MANAGE TO SCRAPE 1 SHIT ASS PHOTOSHOOT OUT OF SOMEONE, AND GET PAID LIKE $0.01 CENTS, MY LIFE WILL BE COMPLETE

congratulations, you are unfeminine. you can feel secure.

lol, gl.

>STRAIGHT MEN ACT 100X AS FRIENDLY TO ME NOW THAT I AM NOT HIDEOUS
That's why I hate humanity. One thing is to admire pretty people, another is to treat the sick and the ugly like garbage. The former is fine, the latter is unexcusable.

If I want to get really lean, should I add tren to my test e cycle? Currently on 500mg test e/wk. This os my first cycle.

Just finished my 6 month tren/dbol cycle with no PCT

feelin good

Depends on WHERE you want to get lean.
If you want lean legs, get something androgenic.
If you want lean stomach, get something estrogenic.

:^)

Oh Thor that body shape and those tits

they didnt really "treat me like garbage" its just like people went from being "aloof" kind of, to friendly as fuck for absolutely 0 reason except me not being hideous anymore

so what

do you treat everyone the same?

I sure as fuck dont lol.

no but that guy was bitching about it

also why are there so many fucking FAT BITCHES lately. fucking EVERYWHERE.

>also why are there so many fucking FAT BITCHES lately

are you in uni?
it's 1st year sindrome time of the year.

they treated me WORSE than garbage when I was ill, lonely, scared and depressed.

they treat me well now that i don't need them.

smile and the whole world smiles with you; cry and you cry alone.

what did you have?

I would tell you if Veeky Forums was actually anonymous and someone from Veeky Forums didn't collect information about me.

I still have that disease but it's not progressing or crippling anymore. I can lift again, so now I consider myself healthy. My definition of "healthy" = "can lift and grow".

>I would tell you if Veeky Forums was actually anonymous and someone from Veeky Forums didn't collect information about me.
wat

I was unclear, sorry. I mean that I'd like to say it but it's a bad idea for quoted reasons.

damn. the before pic could need a bit of, let's call it, improvement too, but not THAT harsh

would still hit it but that's hardly a compliment lol

>tfw 5'6 manlet with 3/10 face

The right kinds of dietary fat, and a fuckload of stims.

from 5.5 to 4

post pic

not even of your face or body I know you won't. literally just a cropped before/after of any body part, I am thinking about mt2 too and I want anecdotal review

>cropped before/after of any body part
inb4 dick

I will give me a min im eating

women are so fucking retarded, holy shit. How can they be so impressionable even in like their mid 20's? AOC doesn't even matter they are children their whole lifes

Trying to get me doxxed fag?

>i recognize that bulge!

kek

same lighting sitting at my desk, same exact spot of skin

14 minutes tanning total. lol.

6 minutes on saturday, 8 minutes monday

>tfw bit of acne from fucking pilocarpine making me sweat constantly

jesus christ I've gone from roughly left to right over the course of a two week vacation, if ever. 14 minutes? nice.

two questions:
your dosage?
I stay outside (>implying) in the sun for like two hours a day (job related), will this turn me into a nigger after two weeks? lmao

I don't know what the right pic is, but I'ma fap to it.