Shills

Shills
>Low fat diet
>High cardio exercise
>Mostly vegetarian lifestyle
>Has massive coronary and almost died
How will Veeky Forums recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/how-does-someone-as-fit-as-bob-harper-have-a-heart-attack
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1113/JP271552/abstract
journals.cambridge.org/action/displayFulltext?type=1&fid=789552&jid=PNS&volumeId=54&issueId=01&aid=789544
nature.com/ejcn/journal/v53/n1s/abs/1600744a.html
youtube.com/watch?v=81xnvgOlHaY
onlinejacc.org/content/69/9/1172
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27739004
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28191513
vizhub.healthdata.org/gbd-compare/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Low fat diet
>High cardio exercise

We hate all of those things.

Nah dude that shit gets shilled here frequently especially in fph threads. I guess it depends on the the thread and not Veeky Forums general. /Fph/ would be better.

Cardio is bad, the other two are good

Sorry ketofags, buttered bacon for breakfast will never be healthy.

Didn't know those things made you immortal
or that one exception completely devalues a practice

>low fat diet
>no low carb without going keto

enjoy your low test fags

>believing any of the 3 macro nutrients are bad

HAHAHAHAH

They'll get what is coming to them

holy fuck cardio is bad but meme diets created for womens magazines are good

Fat is for your hormones, test and GH are hormones
>no GH or test, no muscle
Carbs increase insulin
>high insulin = fatass

If you want to burn all those carbs you need to do alot of cardio to not get fat.

REKT

How does it feel to be scientifically illiterate?

tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/how-does-someone-as-fit-as-bob-harper-have-a-heart-attack

>So there's a chance that Harper does actually have a mutation, or some other heritable factor of heart disease. But it's also likely that there are environmental factors that are going on, says Kim Allan Williams, the chief of the cardiology division at the Rush University School of Medicine and the former president of the American College of Cardiology. "You can't exercise your way out of the standard American diet," Williams says. American diets tend to be high in animal proteins, things like eggs, meat, and fish. And while that can help younger athletes beef up more quickly, there's reason to believe that diets that are too high in protein lead to the formation of arterial plaque, which can put them at a much higher risk from heart disease as they get older. (It's possible Harper fell victim to this; in 2015, he told Rachel Ray that he eats two to three eggs for breakfast each morning because he "wants the protein and the fat.")

Fuck off retard, and cardio has benefits not possible with other forms of exercise, like brain health

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1113/JP271552/abstract

> vice
> advocating a low-protein diet

color me bamboozled

This is the truth
Humans were meant to have carbs, fats, and proteins. Cutting any of them out is retarded

I wouldn't know. Why don't you tell me?

We are meant to eat very little carbs.
Your blood glucose and liver glucose are only about 7 teaspoons worth of sugar, any more than that goes around your waist ESPECIALLY whenyou dont do shit in terms of exercise which is like 90% of population in 'muhrica

You're just spouting unsubstantiated bullshit. Humans aren't "meant" to do anything, that's not how biology works. Total glycogen storage capacity in untrained individuals on a normal diet is up to 500g and expands another 500g during overfeeding before the lipogenesis pathway is traversed, and even then it's a very inefficient process. Trained individuals can go even higher. Blood levels of any energy substrate are low because of constant flux, and there's this thing called maintenance respiration which occurs without any exercise in all living organisms.

journals.cambridge.org/action/displayFulltext?type=1&fid=789552&jid=PNS&volumeId=54&issueId=01&aid=789544
nature.com/ejcn/journal/v53/n1s/abs/1600744a.html

>Vice
Dropped

Fucking idiot libshits

>2-3 eggs a day cited as proof he had a high protein/meat diet

Fuck I hate them

>low fat

that will lower your test so much you'll become a fag like him

Still better than OP's greentext speculation. Have any evidence to the contrary?

>Low fat diet
>High cardio exercise
this is everythink Veeky Forums is against

>carbs create insulin
>high insulin=fatass
What did he mean by this?

Too much brotein, breh.

Anyone who thinks avoiding fat and doing "cardio" is good for the heart is a retard not fit to give advice. As for vegetarianism, avoiding animal protein is not good but the diet is only bad if it's high in fruit.

It's funny how the fruitarian cucks basically do everything counter to science.

t. your ass

>he doesnt know about fructose induced liver disease

Veeky Forums 2017 is shit, you will never make it

nigger look at steve jobs, dude was fucking positive his "fruit only diet" was the healthiest thing in the world and then cucked himself into pancreatic cancer

>hurrr

youtube.com/watch?v=81xnvgOlHaY

>Cardio is bad

He probably does a fuck load of drugs, his lifestyle prevented that heart attack from killing him more than likely.

I thought about that too. He seems to be a raging homo and was probs into speed but there's no conclusive evidence.

>This one time I told Rachel Ray I eat a fuck ton of eggs
>Lol normies they'll never learn
>Hnnt my chest
You think celebs on celebrity cooking shows aren't memeing? They don't eat that stuff irl.

>he thinks fruit causes liver disease

>2-3 eggs
>shitload
are you being serious right now?

1 egg is your ENTIRE cholesterol allowance for the day

t. hasn't read any nutritional literature for the past ten years

>cardio is bad
This is how heart attacks happen

Literally (you)

onlinejacc.org/content/69/9/1172
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27739004
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28191513

T-totally. Remember that was a joke told from the perspective of Bob. Notice how I used first person pronouns like "I" in the context of talking to Rachel Ray. Do you really think I have personally been on her show and then decided to write about it on a Cantonese cardboard house collectivist forum? That is reading comprehension lesson for the day. Move along sir.

Basically boils down to:
>90% genetics
>10% environment

>not stocking up with 7 18 packs of eggs on Sunday to make it through the week
Not going to make it

>that first carton of the day looks like I'm finally gonna ma-HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Athletes have eaten eggs as a source of protein for thousands of years
Stop being a faggot

> It must be emphasized that dietary cholesterol is only one of several dietary factors influencing serum cholesterol levels. Others include saturated fatty acids, trans fatty acids, soluble fiber, and total caloric intake. To achieve substantial serum cholesterol lowering, favorable changes in all of these factors must be combined. To maximize cardiovascular risk reduction, a lifetime of a healthy diet is needed.

so basically don't eat 8 eggs a day and eat your veggies?

GROUNDBREAKING

New recommendations based on old studies is not the same as new literature.

>muh genetics

vizhub.healthdata.org/gbd-compare/

>carbs increase insulin
first of all plenty of carbs actually do not cause an insulin release whatsoever when administered on their own.

second, protein and fats cause insulin release as well. In fact, 30g of whey protein causes an insulin spike that is comparable to 30g of carbs.

And yet they all get heart disease

>fats cause insulin release as well

Yes, a negligible one.

Then what new literature are you referring to? Some inherently flawed egg industry propaganda perhaps that is getting laughed at by everyone?

>eat 5 eggs a day on keto for months
>perfect heart health
>mfw some retard tells me eggs and diatery cholesterol are bad for you

>I have perfect heart health because I didn't die yet
Fucking broscience, how does it work?

not him but i've been eating around 3 eggs for over 5 years and my blood work is still perfect

ok

Whatever you say