Manlet Hate Thread

>be me normal height human
>introducing myself to members of uni group
>5'7 skinny ginger shakes my hand
>pulls some Trump handshake shit gripping my hand as hard as his manlet hands could and rotating his hand on top

Did manlet hate evolve from angry manlets being cunts or did angry manlets being cunts evolve from Manlet hate

Give it to me straight..
If I'm 5'10 and always wear boots does it look like I'm compensating?

sounds like its all in your head op. maybe you were embarrassed the ginger made you look effeminate in front of your new university friends?

it sounds like those pol posters who hate women to the point where every woman is evil. kind of sad when you analyze it and realize they are all insecure virgins

makes you think..

you sound like a dyel

ever since I tripled my deadlift people say my handshakes are way more firm despite me putting no more effort than I used to before lifting

I deadlift 210kg. This guy was 60kg max. If you don't apply any force rotationally against his it's not hard for him to rotate yours over
At 5'10 as long as they aren't Cuban heels I think you're fine

Do you live in Melbourne?

Little big man syndrome is something that inflicts 4/5 Manlets worldwide.

>some dude gripped my hand too hard lemme make a thread on Veeky Forums about him

SAD!

so you let him make you his bitch and you come bitch about it to your online friends?

Depends on the boots and what attire you are pairing them with.

>Be OP
>Be massive autist
>"introduce myself to members of uni group"
>H-hi e-everyone, my n-name is OP
>Spaghetti proceeds to coat the walls
>Some ginger takes pity on
>Notice he's short
>Years of shit advice and memes from Veeky Forums have prepared me to dominate him
>Shakes my hand with a relatively firm, but reasonable handshake that most males have, a grip I am unable to match with my DYEL body
>FUGGIN MANLET MUST BE COMPENSATING

>gripping my hand as hard as his manlet hands could
it's called a firm handshake you limp wristed faggot

have none of you Veeky Forumscels shaken hands before, the grip is supposed to be tight

don't get me wrong, i'm not sticking up for OP or denying the fact that he's probably a limp-wristed faggot..

but the proper grip shouldn't squeeze the other person's hand at all. if two sociable people shake hands, they both wait til the "crotch" of your hands hit (the spot between the thumb and index finger), then your fingers form the full lock down while you look the other person in the eye, and then you both firmly lock your hands in place without actually squeezing the other person's.

someone who squeezes too hard and makes you give a limp handshake is almost as bad as the person who daintily relaxes his fingers when you shake hands. one is a tryhard pussy, the other is an obvious pussy.

you can tell so much about a person from a 1 second handshake, bros.

a handshake like that lets the other person know you could squeeze harder if you wanted, but you have enough respect for the person you're meeting not to.

eye contact is super key, too.

nowhere did OP mention squeezing

I'm dating a girl at the moment. She's 163 cm and I'm 184. In inches I'm 6 foot and a half inch. She has to look up at me and stands on her toes when we kiss. Sometimes I joke with her by bending my knees so our faces are at the same level, and she gets so uncomfortable. "Nooo not midget-user!" Classic.

he said manlet was gripping his hand hard.. that implies squeezing.

>normal height human
>5'7 skinny ginger shakes my hand
t. 5'8 "normal human"

no it implies that the manlet was gripping his hand hard as in he could feel that the manlet's grip was hard

OP was probably wriggling his limp hands around in the manlet's hard grip

there is no fucking way he tried to claim 5' 8"

i think we're on the same page as far as handshakes go..

you think OP was intimidated by somebody with a firm but unrelenting grip? i'm pretty hammered so i'm ambivalent about the whole situation, but that could def be the case.

>Literal midget
>5'8
Memes have gone too far

>you think OP was intimidated by somebody with a firm but unrelenting grip?
i mean we're on Veeky Forums

It's been edited by some faggot lanklet
The guy is actually like 4ft tall

i haven't been here for a year or so.

that bad, huh?