How would I go about becoming somewhat a e s t h e t i c from pic related?

How would I go about becoming somewhat a e s t h e t i c from pic related?

If I want abs, should I bulk or cut?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/the-clean-bulk-a-new-approach-to-adding-offseason-muscle.html
stronglifts.com/5x5/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

should kys

Start lifting

You need to slam tren and test and eat everything your mom fills the fridge with.

How does a complete social sperg like me get his hands on tren?

>taking advice from anons

Light weights and sets from 16-20 reps each, running, plenty of lean meats and greens, with a fair amount of fats for body to burn through, and multivitamins for whatever you're lacking in diet.

nah don't listen to this guy, what you should actually do is sets with medium weights 8-12 reps each and do no cardio

hope all the advice ITT helps OP

Jesus this place is fucking dumb

You squat and bench until you stop being a wimp. Also eat some chicken and beans for proteins.

fukin Veeky Forums sometimes I swear

What you mean?

You should /READ THE FUCKING STICKY/.

>no cardio

you're fucken retarded user.

>come to fit in 2010
> zyzz stil alive
> tiny still posting
> people posting what OP just posted
> leave Veeky Forums

> come back to fit in 2017
> zyzz dead
> tiny gone
> OP stilling posting

>Noodle arms, pencil neck, no chest, negative shoulders.
>Asks how he can get abs

Abs on a skinny dude is like big tits on a fat chick. Nice feature on an overall disgusting frame.

have you attempted lifting?

bump

OP PLS

Basically it comes down to diet and lifting.
But instead of asking, please do yourself a solid and do some research for yourself.

bodybuilding.com/fun/the-clean-bulk-a-new-approach-to-adding-offseason-muscle.html

stronglifts.com/5x5/

Thank you for posting this picture my friend.

It serves as a good reminder and hopefully helps to kill the meme of "abs are made in the kitchen".

Abs are made in the gym like literally every other muscle but because human beans usually store most of their fat in the abdominal section the process of making abs TO SHOW is made in the kitchen.

Biceps would be made 'visible' in the kitchen just like abs but majority of us are just naturally leaner in the arms section so the definition is usually there despite your overall bodyfat% being quite high.

That being said you need to bulk and lift some weights. Without ever training your abs won't become visible even

Bulk HARD, and lift heavy.

SL5x5 is for fags. jason blaha 5x5 is better if u actually want to be strong AND look good.

Op here. I'm seriously not baiting.

I have somewhat serious ED and body dysmorphia....

Do p90x man if you want aesthetics.

Everyone here is fat from lifting at a gym

lulwut

bump

You posted this thread yesterday: you're the Danish dude that lives in the middle of nowhere and doesn't have a car.

I thought we established eating a lot and bodyweight exercises were your only option.

Yes 50 % of the thread said that. The other 50 % told me to cut...

look your stomach fat brah, cut dow that shit and lean bulk
5 day split
300 calories over tdee
stretch

thank me l8r breh

>Danish dude that lives in the middle of nowhere and doesn't have a car.
literally why

long story

this is probably the worst advice i've heard on fit in 6 years.

With as skinny and non-muscled as you are, if you went below your basal metabolic rate, you'd lose the muscle you have while your body would cling to the fat it still has.

You need to eat, a lot, and do whatever you can to build muscle.

>cut

I reported you for your bait, you fucking retard.

>fucking skeleton
>ribs barely showing

What the fuck I'm 150lbs at 5'7 and I can still see my ribs
What the fucking fuck

are you serious or is this bait

post pic

The harsh truth. I went Holocaust mode because someone said I'd get abs if I watched my diet.

My definition of beauty has changed from skinny lank to low bodyfat% muscle but I'm still trying to climb out of the hole I dug.

Can't tell what would help from one picture. Gonna need at LEAST two more pics with you wearing a bra.

Looms like I'll need to make a new username now

go to a black person and ask them "yo was up is yo boy you got some o dat tremBOLOOONNNEEE nigguh"

>How would I go about becoming somewhat a e s t h e t i c from pic related?
Dips, Pull Ups.

Maybe handstand pushups.

What size are your wrists? They look like less than 7".

Best you could do is otter mode, to achieve that, just pick any routine you want from the Internet or misc, and increase the weight in the lifts whenever you can.

Don't try too hard, with a small frame you can't achieve much natty, plus you'll prob injury yourself within the first 2 weeks anyway

Db lunges, hip thrusts and a bodyweight routine.
Buy or steal some female clothing.

>current year plus 2.3
>unaware of tor

all the ottermode guide say you need to eat below tdee. does this apply to me?

Similar situation, only I am around ~170lb at 6'2". I have very little muscle and most of my "physique" is just fat. I have a surprisingly big gut for my weight and height. Would SS and cardio a few times per week along with eating less than TDEE be enough?

I'm like, extremely weak. I only bench 100lb 3X5, Squat is similar to that. Deadlift is 135lb 1X5.

The fuck do i do guys?

you fucking lift, sleep and eat, and stop thinking you're some sort of special snowflake you fucking idiot, many people have followed literal blueprint instructions online or from the sticky and have gained results, all you have to do is do the same

I swear the internet was a fucking mistake, you'd expect people to be smarter what with all the info out there, but instead we have more simpletons

>Human beans

Bruh you're a bit chubby should cut hard like really hard and do ALOT of cardio.
Maybe do like 1 set of 20 of curls every other day.

Good for you, you already have low body fat. So just fucking lift while making sure not to eat too many calories with your protein and there you go

>[the current year]
>trusting Tor

i love Veeky Forums