/cbt/

Trying to cut but like eating edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/xchXUJm.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Trying to cut
Remember, it's down the street, not across it.

upboating this to the top

i.imgur.com/xchXUJm.gif

5'7 174lbs pessimistic nipples reporting in

5'8 167lbs not sure if I should lose weight or eat more I think I'm getting really fat

what do you mean by this

It's lent stop overeating you heathen edition

>tfw also like eating edition

Only doing it to achieve juicy leg mode.

fixed

i sort of look like this
eating lots of clean calories and doing fasted HIIT in combination with PPL, hoping for that recomp

mirin how long lifting?

When you cut your vains to kill yourself, you gotta do it downwards.
Across is to look edgy.

Eternal cut edition

3 years and 5 months.

still need to drop like 25lbs

5'11, 80kg and bulking

6'1"
83-84kg

Slightly flattering pic

about 77.5 kg at the moment

bench : 115kg
deadlift : 200kg
squat : skip leg
ohp : ~65kg maybe a bit more

Forgot to add lifts

DL: 141x5
Bench: 81x5
OHP: 51x5
Pre-injury squat: 120x5

Otter?

Definitely
Just don't lean back to make your abs look better because it makes you look like a faggot

5'10"
205 lbs
Flexed vs relaxed
I'm somewhere around 20% +|- 3% bf
Down from 220 hoping to get below 190 before summer

Ok thanks

you are well over 25% fatty

You won't get there before summer
It'll take 20ish weeks to lose 30 pounds

Sorry, user. I gotta agree with this guy. You're 25%+

5'10
150lbs

Idk what to really do at this point to get a better bod. I typically just run 3-4 miles for exercise but I may need to lift to become more thicc? pls advise

what do you think is my bf%? 20?

What do you look like from the front? From the side you're definitely otter mode. We'll done.

Lets see the back

great progress user
keep it up !

post boypussy

5'8

165lb

RPM

Squat: 2p
bench:2p
DL:3p
ohp:1p

need to hit arms more than compound movements.

theres this dude i know in gym with similar bodytype it looks fken retarded. You need to simply hit tricep every set untill it fills out.

Small tricep makes you look like a twig.

200kg deadlift but you don't do squats?? seems fishy to me.

Depends on how aggressive of a deficit you're running/if you're willing to hop on clen/dnp desu.

yEAH IM sure that body does 200kg deadlift

meanwhile ppl twice his size at my gym in the 5 months have been there have only ever seen them max at 150

Veeky Forums where apparently every dyel faggot dl's 5 plates

200kg is babyweight lol if i squatted it would be more, i just can't stand squats, got to about 120kg then stopped doing them forever

why do people lie about their lifts, it's pathetic.

200kg babyweight? maybe if you're on roids.

'mirin

Ya need to lift and eat. Looks like the bf% is good but there is no muscle to give you definition .

lmao you kids have lifted less than 1 year or are extremely weak/small, there is no other explanation except lack of experience

anyone can hit 200kg deadlift after 3-4 years under 80kg bodyweight, if you weigh more then you should be aiming for 250, i have friends at 90kg category who easily DL 240-250 (with straps) naturally, it just boggles my mind, i've been doing low reps high intensity for years and my goal was always to be as strong as possible at lowest bodyweight possible, i don't know if you are baiting or legitimately convinced this is e-statting, i deadlift 170kg 8-10 reps without much problems, i don't have good genetics or steroids, yes i am mad right now

If you're been lifting for 3-4 years why do you look so shit for someone lifting that long?

been lifting for 9 months, my 1rm is 100kg.
you've been lifting for 3-4 years and you bench 115kg and ohp is only 65kg? wtf?

Trying to put weight on but keep forgetting to eat.

because, as i said, my goal in training is not aesthetics, my goal is being as strong as possible, ultimately attempting to reach a 140kg bench at 75kg bodyweight, i don't think of myself of looking bad, i don't think i look impressive but my opinion of myself is humble i think i look alright and healthy and ultimately this is all that matters.

try lifting

strength standards puts me under "advanced" lifter, i am sorry i do not meet your criteria, i am also convinced that you are heavier than me and have a differend body composition. have a nice day

Honestly i don't understand your logic. Lifting weights = you get heavier, simple as that if you want to gain strength. You're not training for aesthetics? Sorry bro they come hand in hand, you can either look ripped or thick. Pick one otherwise you're wasting your time lifting.

Damn, Chris Pratt's 8 month rule is real.

Cutting is what you do after you bulk. You are just another lazy sack of shit whos trying to lose weight. You are not cutting. You are dieting. And you are doing poor job at it.

this is not true, there are very strong powerlifting / olymping weighlifting champions at low bodyweights, i have no interest in being heavier or gaining over 15% bodyfat, i am slowly but steadily increasing my lifts at a low bodyweight (i am 181cm tall), therefore i am not wasting my time. Also my best with 100kg is about 6 reps (23kg more than my current bodyweight). I am currently sufficiently lean for my own standards. On a unrelated note, are you larger than me? bigger? more ripped? better performance at same bodyweight? post a time stamped picture of your body and we can continue this conversation about training. Good day

i am i weigh 75kg and am an ecto in regards to body composition. I'm not trying to talk down on your routine, i'll im saying is that i don't know why you're training deadlift so much when chest/legs/shoulders is lacking immensely.

Mtf?

Why do i outlift you at a similar bodyweight then? You're not hulking or massive in comparison, and i am literally almost 10cm taller, and probably occupy a larger volume than you.

I'm at work rn. I think its a nice but tho. not as small as youd think considering that im a runner.

ty for input. I am happy with my weight but I agree about definition. I want more definition. Could I get into short distance running/sprinting and see more size/definition without f'ing up my joints?

Yes user your 4years of training > my 9months
but my 4years will > all your years if you continue staying 75kg.

your proportions look a little strange m8, but solid progress
do some more curls

Well then reach 68kg and outlift me proportionately, and then you can slander me all you want (I assume you won't because you're a "bodybuilder" and we have different training goals, which you should also learn to respect.)
, untill then you will stay a short little man who slanders others for no reason because of his own insecurities. Fact of the matter is, i'm bigger, taller and stronger. Stay humble and learn from others instead of talking massive shit unprovoked.

>tfw can't stick to my diet for more than a week anymore

It's improving my lifts atleast.

Not OP but appreciate this info.

me. been lifting for 6 years but been basically maintaining/ regaining after being lazy for a month for like 3 years now.

Nigga, your torso looks like a Guy Fawks mask.

eat prawns user, filling and 18g protein for only 80 kcals in 100g

Reach 68kg? Calm down bro lol, you're the one who started tried throwing your e-penis around about outlifting me, but had a hissy fit when i mentioned how my progression trumps yours.

All i said was why your stats are weirdly disproportionate, still havent gotten an answer. Anyway continue getting mad at people over the interernet that try having a conversation about your weird training tactics.

>my sides
actually, my sides are more like v than >

you need to lift first, man.

I'm not insulting you, just trying to help you out. You're nowhere near a cutting phase.

was 19.6 bodyfat 2 weeks ago with no visible abdominals. lost about 6 kgs so far doing rfl until the 27th then 2 weeks of maintenance

not op but:

there has to be a catch to this, kinda like tuna is godmode food (high protein, low kcal, easy to open a can), but has high mercury content

so what's the catch with prawns? expensive? i've literally never eaten them

Nice.

>My progression is better!!11
>weaker

Talk when you proportionally outlift me? that's all im saying lol, i can also start bulking now, get to 85kg and have linear progression and talk shit to 300kg deadlifters because "i got good progression brahh"

>throwing my e-penis around
>guy literally comments "haha you look like shit why is your bench only 115kg HAHA WTF BRO XD"

if you want to have a normal conversation be my guest

routine and diet? height? nice progress.

Need to stick to my cut and get rid of the flab...

How's the waist training going ?

My faggot waist is all natty

What i said:
>i am (You) i weigh 75kg and am an ecto in regards to body composition. I'm not trying to talk down on your routine, i'll im saying is that i don't know why you're training deadlift so much when chest/legs/shoulders is lacking immensely.

What you said:
Why do i outlift you at a similar bodyweight then? You're not hulking or massive in comparison, and i am literally almost 10cm taller, and probably occupy a larger volume than you.

Either you're a sensitive snowfake that thinks that is "SHIT TALKING xDDDDD" or you're an autist, probably both and yes im shit talking now cause you're pulling shit outa your ass.

All you're saying makes no sense, you aren't 85kg and your progression isn't good so you can't talk shit.

Just give up dude, you're making less sense than in the beginning.

After cutting for a while, gonna start lean bulking now for summer

1650kcal a day high protons, 16/8 IF, high volume calisthenics with squats and deads. 5'11"

6'3" 172lbs.
If I cut I would wither into nothingness.

Anyone have any idea on a reasonable # of inches I can gain in my arms in 3-6 months ? Been doing Bis/tri s 3x a week because I'm tired of being ye ole noodlearm.

Thanks senpai

potential hungry skeletor

that's an insane way to put it thanks user

5'10" 167lbs

Haven't posted a CBT in over a year

Yep. will hopefully look better, once the love handles are gone.

>my progression isn't good
>knows nothing about my life conditions, history of training, nutrition etc

okay little man, talk to you in 4 years when you'll be benching 180kg and deadlifting 300 with that amazing progression
>manlets actually believe this

Ya stop doing so much cardio and hit the weights. Do lower body 3 times a week with heavy weights and eat more.

Pic is me cutting about 188 in this about 10 more to go I think before Im where Id like to stay.

Son you need to put in 30 pnds your arms are never gonna grow you need to eat. Stop whatever you are doing and go get chipotle and a pizza.

Mirin square pecs

Nice dick.

ew dude wtf is all over your upper chest

w/e lanklet, keep making excuses for your shit progression, doesn't affect me.

looking good besides the acne, get surgery or something to remove that fugly shit.

Recovered from 130lb
That's the goal...aiming for 185 by Aug13 this year.

Breath out god dammit and take a new picture

I have follicullitis, too. Fuck that shit man.

>181
>lanklet

More like healthy adult male

>doesn't affect me

Great, have a nice day

where is your chest lol. looks like you have ribs and no chest.