Who else here considering taking Tren just for jaw gains?

Who else here considering taking Tren just for jaw gains?

Inject it in your cock vein

what would happen

I'm on a pretty heavy cycle right now, but I'm still intimidated by tren.
That shit is no joke.

not worth it

>insomnia
>insane carb cravings
>lethargy
>wanting to kill any dude who looks at you
>wanting to fuck any chick you saw

it works great aside from those things

yeah

tren cough scares me a lot

that doesnt sound too bad, im just scared of the gyno

It would be extremely painful

Pretty sure tren doesn't cause gyno. You'll need a test base to go with it, though, and that can certainly cause it.

Just make sure you have an AI on hand

>tren changes skeletal jaw structure

If you think it grows your "jaw muscles" and cheekbone folds, you're in for a rude surprise

you're an ignorant fag.. do more research.

lactation, maybe. but gyno isn't a side effect of tren.

>Pretty sure tren doesn't cause gyno

It does. It raises prolactin.

I honestly wouldn't use tren guys, just stick with test and orals. no need to take the huge risk.

>Insane carb craving

kek, tren causes appetite decrease.

Lmao pussy

I'm on tren right now and get none of that shit the sides are so overblown. I wake up once during the night for like an hour and sweat a bit more than usual. You're never gonna make it mate.

would your dick get bigger tho? Or would you just get tren cough for your dick

for you

Well you wouldn't make any jaw gains...

But I would.

Jaw gains?

how much tren and for how long?

i was only doing 50mg ED tren-a for a month and it was fucking miserable. gym-wise, it's absolute magic but overall it's not great.

>pic related

it wasn't hunger like i needed satiation.. it was just like "i need sugar right fucking now".

in SOME. causes appetite INCREASE in others.

>roiding for this

that's my point, m8.

not worth it.

>roiding for this

it would get alot harder and thicker.

>roiding for this
Also did you take a screenshot of a picture?

yep.

is

>roiding for this

a new meme? haven't been around here in a while

What is tren cough

Breh orals are arguably worse for you in the longer run that injection. Orals are gonna cause liver failure by the time you're 40, and increase the risk of heart attacks more so than injections.

It's about 3 years old

i feel like anybody who invokes that meme should have to post a picture of their hand as proof they aren't a fat piece of shit..

that way it'd give credibility to the memester

the reason i love Veeky Forums is because you legitimately can't b8 from sincere posts.. keep at it, senpai

Underrated

You would die coughing

Imo i feel like people read up on tren mental sides and get the placebo effect when they take it. They just use tren for a scapegoat in acting like a dick

Not true. Your face us guaranteed to changebon tren. It pulls the fat away and tightens the skin too bringing the jaw out more.

> tripfagging this hard
kys

yes but i'd rather just mew and lose body fat cos i cba to do the research on tren
>tfw too lazy to hand in my natty card

Also chew mastic gum, I have some every day and my jaw has a crazy pump at the end of the day

you aren't gonna cruise on tren though so what's the point? Once you're off it your jaw will dissapear again.

just lose weight and take dandelion root instead

temporary change. all temporary.

Sounds like me @ natty

>implying you dont just permanently cruise on tren

Honestly I've been on some amount of tren for like 7 months straight. I feel perfectly fine and my blood work is fine.

Idk if I received any jaw gains but my voice is (I'm assuming) permanently deeper. It actually cracked for awhile months 4-5.

havent noticed the jaw gains, insomnia isnt too bad for me, i just have broken as fuck sleep.
leathargy is nonexistent, i do want to kill most men I see, and fuck every chick i see.

like there is this 55+ year old german history prof who is the very much a gilf and id fuck the shit out of her if i could

only on 300mg a week though.

prolactin is fine as long as you take somthing to nuke the fuck out of it, Pramiplexole works but take it before bed so you sleep though the nausea.

>wanting to kill any dude who looks at you
>wanting to fuck any chick you saw

These are pros.

How many murders do you think tren accounts for?

i have to admit i thought about it for jaw gains alone