FPS, dumping what I've saved, /r/ing that one pic of the paraplegic woman in a wheelchair who lost 200 pounds

FPS, dumping what I've saved, /r/ing that one pic of the paraplegic woman in a wheelchair who lost 200 pounds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KwqM4BoHE4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2/?

Fucking kek

Omg... I just saw that Plus Size Wars doc with Tess Mun-whatever and that was the most cringiest thing I've seen all week. Really changed my opinion about dating obese women and really aspired me to go hard on my fitness so I never have to worry about having to date obese just because we're both fat

And just for context
>Me, dating 280 phat chick 2yrs
>Long history along with being each others first way back in hs
>Turns out she's pregnant
>I'm happy!
>2wks later, miscarriage
>strainedrelationship.jpg
>Broke up because she was too fat to get a "working" job and decided that her only option is to become sugar baby for some old guy and prostitute herself overall
>Sucks, but broke up with her immediately (Never cucked, never will be)
>Been sad about it until I watched Plus Size Wars.
>Realized I dodged a whale sized 18 yr bullet
>maybethereisagod.webm

>not having a qt in shape girlfriend to carry your child
i'm counting on you to redeem yourself for wasting all that time with a fatty user

By 280 you mean 280 fucking pounds? Jesus Christ, I can barely keep a boner with my 73kg gf. WTF man.

Maryland ren faire? I love that shit also anyono wanna hit up the prince frederick gym arou d 6 pm today?

Delicious

I remember that other thread about how she thought she had more muscle than a bodybuilder or whatever. Now she's losing all that extra weight. Good ending!

>Not going for the obvious whale joke
Why am I so bothered by this?

This is tumblr tiers of fake. Literally no one in the world talks like that except the autistic delusions of a dyel skinnyfat faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=KwqM4BoHE4o

you and me both

>what is satire?

>thinking vile fat women dont do this to their fit friends