Fat?

How can she look so fat if she only weights 64 kg?

Women above 55 are fat unless they're very tall or lift.

oh boi that's t h i c c
post moar of this plump little qt, OP

Hmm I don't know about that though

Standarts maybe different in America or some European countries because so many girls are fat. Still 55+ is too much

Short and pear shaped with no tits/muscle
MOAR

>How is she fat
She's 140+ pounds. What do you mean how can she look fat? She is fat.

Is 140 pound too much then?

At 5'5" even. If you're over 110 lbs as a normie who doesn't lift and taller than 5'5" you're fat.

At 5'5"? Absolutely yes.

64kg is fat as fuck for a woman, yo.

because fat weighs more than muscle. since she weighs so much and takes up so much space - she is a couch potato with no muscle and her body comp is comprised of all fat (obviously she has just the bear minimum skeletal muscle to function but that's it)

fuck I meant fat weighs less than muscle but takes up more space... i gotta get some sleep

Body composition is a weird one, I guess. I'm the exact opposite, I weigh a lot but my size and measurements don't reflect that. I think I would rather weigh less and have a flabbier body but that's just me being an idiot and focusing on weight.

That's bullshit.

>tfw i'm both taller and lighter than this fat bitch and i'm still kinda chubby

65.5kg

>>unless they're very tall or lift

I am 5 ft tall and don't lift

I don't believe you
Ha!

Whatever you say, fatty.

She's quite unfit and has minor postural dysfunction. Good for looking fatter than you actually are

you could just say that muscles are more dense
perhaps youre too dense for that

You're fat.

If you also weigh 64kg den u fat

I'm a male with a height of 5'7" and a weight of 130 without muscles. Is that fat?

Am I really the only one here who doesn't think this looks all that fat?

When I think of someone who's "fat" I'm not imagining a normal-looking woman who is carrying somewhat more around her midline than she should be.

You aren't the only one, I'm with you.

she's a bit chubby
i reserve fat for really fat people

>only 64kg
Never dated a girl above 52kg. She's fat

Is she fat?

>only
At that height she should weight like 5-10 kg less

Yes, kinda close to unfuckable

High bodyfat and zero muscle. Going by bodyfat instead of BMI, she ia probably obese. 64 kg is not even low for her weight.

She is a 168cm woman and weighs almost as much as me, 175cm male.

She claims she is fit. Is she?

Any women 170cm and below should maximally weigh 55kg

This male is the same weight but 7 cm taller and actually has some muscle unlike her.
She looks fat because she has loads of fat.

No

to be fair, she could be fit and have a high bf%
which doesn't seem to be the case considering how the fat falls down

No she's fat.

No muscle let's the skin be loose so the blobby fat just hangs anywhere

Yes, she's disgusting

Funny how when I post without stats I get comments like 'routine' and 'goal body' but when I post with, I'm suddenly fat. Either you people say I'm lying about my weight because I look too slim to have such a high BMI or I've photoshopped my pics or you just resort to calling me fat because nothing else explains it.

How about you realise making blanket statements about how much women should weigh is stupid.

>How about you realise making blanket statements about how much women should weigh is stupid.
Salty fatass

good for you that you're more muscular and carry the fat well. you belong to like 5% of the female population. an average chick like in the OP looks pretty bad at that weight. other women are more unfortunate and look worse than the OP chick

hey

wanna go on a boat ride?

:)

That's because she's got odd fat distribution.
Arms and chest is thin, but she's got a double chin and clear fat around the waist.

Yeah, that's fat.

It's not about luck or fortune, it's about having some muscle mass. Which is something you can control.

64kg is quite a bit for 168cm...

Even if she were fit (which I highly doubt based on her bf%) she's still a superficial cunt, the tats are a huge red flag. Also

>having that bf%
>still no tits

It's like some kind of a cruel joke.

Obviously.

Is there anything more worse than fat chick with no tits?

A fat dude with them ?

>see what I did there ?

My ex was short (160cm) and weighed around 55kg when we first met, I know that's not skinny but she definitely gained weight during the year our relationship lasted, she never looked fat to me because she had good body fat distribution and a nice ass but she barely worked out (short walks, gym once a week), by the time we broke up she was maybe around 62kg. In her defense, she did have a fucked up knee and flat feet, such a shame she was hungry all the time.

I miss her :(

pic not related?

she's chubby but I'd love to bust some nuts in her

Only if they don't lift/do any sport and are short. Lots of gym qts weight 60/65/moaaaar

>Lots of gym qts weight 60/65/moaaaar
Only if they're tall or on gear.

Nigger, she's obese.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C