What's the most fucked up thing you've ever seen someone do at the gym?

What's the most fucked up thing you've ever seen someone do at the gym?

vid.me/BaEi

Video very fucking related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b04QbFihdgo?t=59s
vid.me/BaEi
exrx.net/WeightExercises/OlympicLifts/HangJumpShrug.html
youtube.com/watch?v=orQm6wyXK8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

saw some guy actually cum on cycling machine

Saw someone walk in
Finish his set
Then whip out a notebook and start writing shit down in it lmao

lol what

Pfffft I bet that fag wore basketball shorts too.

lmao

>He doesn't get off on the cycling machines

Are we not gonna talk about what the fuck is going on in this video?

some homo looking dude walked in, grabbed 2kg dumbells and started dancing

Fuck you my recital was the next day.

Attempting power shrugs but doesn't really know what he's doing. I've seen worse

>getting off while trying to get on a machine
>trying to get on a machine while trying to get off
>does he ever get on

Oh I get on alright ;)

>Power shrug

He was jumping off the ground. He wasn't just using some lower back swing to move more weight he was literally jumping. That's pretty fucked up.

> be me
> see 3 first timer fatfucks take multiple barbells for deadlifts
> ego lift with the worst fucking form
> tell then they shouldnt deadlift that way
> "fuck off we are busy"

Enjoy your injury and hernia fatfucks, was just trying to help

that actually looks pretty functional

t. Emergency room worker.

Once when I was curling this older lady with huge ass tits straight up grabbed my dick. It was 1 am so I thought she was a meth fiend and just left. Didn't want to get robbed and shanked by her pimp

About 10 years ago I was doing some cardio when one of the local roidtards was nearby doing weights and grunting like a motherfucker. Fair enough, no problem. But then after he's done the weights, he walks up to one of the mirrored walls and starts posing and flexing in front of them while continuing to grunt....then he starts screaming at the mirror and literally fucking roaring at it like he's trying his best to scare his reflection away or something.

Turns out the gym has a bit of a reputation for being a magnet for juicers and most of the local bouncers/psychos in the local area. Suffice to say. I switched gyms.

>was just trying to help

That was your mistake. I honestly couldn't give a shit what anybody else does at the gym as long as it doesn't affect me or get in the way or my training. They can fuck themselves up all they want for all I care. Also, a lot of (stupid) people only learn from making their own mistakes and will positively fucking hate you for giving them advice, even if it's along the lines of "don't jump in the fire because it will burn you".

Besides. Spend your effort worrying about your own shit, fuck the rest unless they're family or close friends.

Edgy teenager

35 mate but thanks for trying. :D

> *le tips

>:D

t. models himself on ryan gosling in drive

Had a roider grunting like a pig on every rep with diddly weights then comes over and asks us how to spell vial. Then proceeds to finish his workout starts flexing in the mirror and taking selfies

I've seen a guy come in, curl 20 lb dumbbells for an entire 10 minutes and then proceed to flex the 'cep at the mirrors for like 30 minutes. Then he walked out of the gym.

I can't do pullups atm so I jump to the top and lower myself down

probably look pretty crazy but idc

youtu.be/b04QbFihdgo?t=59s

skip to one minute in.
Skeleton doing the entire weight stack on pull downs.

But with one guy pulling the stack up, and another guy pushing the handle down from above.

This guy was at my old gym. Did all kinds of weird shit.

Who and what?

Nah. I'm quite empathic actually and genuinely don't dislike people. Just over the years, I have come to grips with the fact that most people don't like taking advice they haven't asked for and indeed, as I said, will fucking hate you for it if you try and push it on them. No matter how good your intentions.

Equally. Through becoming more capable myself over the years through hardships and tough situations as well as having made my own mistakes, I kinda believe honestly that people actually need to fuck up in order to grow and become better people.

Either that or they break, but to be fair, that's just life.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't give advice if someone takes an interest. Or post it on a messageboard like I'm doing because your coffee is too hot to drink and you've got time to kill.

>it's all you bro

Sad

he's right though

What's wrong with this? I do the assisted ones at the gym but if I'm bored at home I do this like with a chair. How else are you supposed to eventually be able to do real chin ups? ;_;

it's a tried and true method, but I figure it must look crazy to normies

isolated leaning lateral barbell raises

wtf

it's completely true though, other than of course some people who look like they might listen to your advice and you do it in a humble enough way you shouldn't start giving advice to people if it means you're saying they are doing something wrong.

usually though if an opportunity rises to give just a quick tip about an exercise or if somebody doesn't know how to use a machine it is well accepted to advice someone. if you tell someone theyre killing themselves doing deddies wrong you sound like a cunt in their head no matter what

it's not like a work environment or something where there are certain guidelines on how to do things, gym is a place full of people who think they know exactly what to do and its very hard to prove them wrong

fucking kek it's like he's TRYING to snap his shit up

Yeah it looks silly, but that's just extra motivation to do the proper ones. Negatives are the way to go, keep at it. Oh and start with chin-ups rather than pull-ups and you'll get there faster.

>what are negative reps
Strange but legit.

Stupid kid with the weights trying to lose a foot.

>taking shit from fat fuck first timers
u should've said "i'll kill you all if you don't fuck outa here".

you're a fucking retard. If someone breaks their back in the gym and paramedics come in to rescue him it would be fucking distracting you little shit.

If you help people you might get stuff in return, you lone autist.

>vid.me/BaEi
that guy is training to jump for cleans.

its hard to get it in your system when you go to high weights so he trying to make it natural.

Saw a dude come into the gym.
Looked like he hadn't had alcohol in years.
Had a cooler with several small meals in containers.
Was clean shaven all around.
Looked like he didn't smoke, had a tan, and felt good about life.

>How crazy is that ?

You watched Mr Clean go to a gym to eat his lunch?

Who brings food to the gym wtf.

this guy was doing some kind of weird muscle-up type exercise.i have a video but I don't know how to make it a webm from my phone

I swear the gym was dead silent whenever this guy did his '"sets"

I think negatives are a pretty common way of training to do your first pull-up chin-up, though? Most videos about doing your first pull-up tell you to do negatives.

Saw a roider's shoulder start leaking a little synthol once. He literally wiped it with his finger and then licked that same finger clean...

>CrossFit

Your gym looks comfy desu.

Some guy walked in and grabbed a chain out of the power cage, wrapped it around his ankles and inchwormed his way over to the roman chair for weighted leg raises.

I saw someone dies of a heart attack on a spinning bike LOL

haha he's dead lmao

Roids =\= synthol

>Be me in the gym just doing diddlys
>Can faintly hear in the distance someone revving the shit out of what must be a 1.0ltr sack of shite car
>Kid walks in with sleeveless hoody and girl arms, looks like he would be 110lb wet
>Shaved head with hair just on the top you know the kind
>Walks straight in, must of had two invisible carpets under his arm the way he was walking
>He the proceeds to put the belt on that all the big guys use
>"Wow this kid must be strong using a belt"
>In my gym there are 3 squat racks and 1 smith machine, all the racks are free
>This dude goes straight to the smith machine armed with his belt
>I've heard about curls in the squat rack and skullcrushers on the treadmill but this.... this is.... Unheard of!?!?!
>"H..h...he's just warming up right?"
>Other guys in the gym start to get worried all exchanging glances
>Kid starts "squatting" 1/15th ROM in the smith machine with just the bar
>Whole gym is in disbelief, old lady doing her 1km a year cycling starts having a stroke
>The kid does his 5th and final rep and everyone pretends to go back to what they are doing
>He then rips his belt off and pulls a boombox from one of his invisible carpet rolls
>Proceeds to put some shitty motivational trap music on full volume, the mirrors on the gym wall begin flexing under the decibels
>Kid looks me straight in the eye and points
>"Are you a caged flock dream chaser?"
>I just stare in disbelief the whole gym is waiting for my reply
>"S....s....sure"
>He then rips off his hoodie (it has velcro sides) and starts muzzing
>I'm fucking Vynz BRAH
>Cancelled my memebership and haven't been back

>Does anyone know any good home routines?

yeah cos he's blatantly about to get his pension and drop dead at the ripe old age of 35 right?

fucking hell, some of you don't have a clue

fucking kek

Bad seat = prostate massage.

Oooooooooo heh

good work user, made me kek heartily

Is it bad that I knew exactly who you were talking about after the 4th line of text? I feel like that kinda bad.

>People who use gloves
>people who dont wipe down the squat plug

Id love to be in your gym, having a bunch of weak seniors doing retarded shit with even worse form who look at you disgusted for doing frikkin ohp or deads is denotivating af

A few weeks ago i was at the gym at like 1AM. There were two guys in the big group room "training" with a sword. Weirdest shit I've ever seen. At one point one of them started swinging it around his head like a helicopter.

it was nice until it got shut down :(

if you look closely, you can see CitiField in the backround

Last year we had a dude that dressed like elvis. Glasses, pompadour, white sweats and a gut. He did some retarded circuit exercises and would just look around and stare at people they he was dying to talk to them

If it looks stupid and it works then it's not stupid.

I went to use the gym shower and someone had shaved their pubes in it.

They didn't even bother to clean up, just left them all over the floor.

14 replies

exrx.net/WeightExercises/OlympicLifts/HangJumpShrug.html

Yeah i dont know about the volume or the form but its a thing.

DONT READ THIS POST
i did it and regret it

>14 replies
Ya got me good kid
I was trying to press the tiny ass button for like 30 seconds before I realized what you'd done
Enjoy your real reply

It may be a thing but it seems stupid as fuck. Dangerous too.

There an old man at my gym
>drags decline bench to dumbell area, HANGS HIS FUCKING NUTSACK OUT. grunts and whispers to himself while doing it.
>claps randomly midworkout
>looks like lenny if he was 70 and balding whispy hair

5'3 Manlet
>Slams leg curls
>Gets up and immediately begins jumping in place as high as he can in the walkway getting in peoples way.
>is he training to try to get out of the manlet pit?

F L O R I D A?

Herniated your fucking back will make it impossible to deadlift again and do most row exercises correctly you fucking retard

You sound like this dude

youtube.com/watch?v=orQm6wyXK8E

Dont you have to jump under the bar in the clean? I think jumping shrugs are meant as part of a training progression for explosivity.

BOO HOO FUCK OFF YOU FAG WE DIDNT ASK FOR YOUR LATEST TUMBLR BLOG POST LOL

Sure but it seems to me like the repetitive motion of doing that over and over just puts unnecessary strain on your shoulders.

Plus look how he rolls his back on each "rep" that can't be good.

you do these type of things?

was she hot tho

Say what you want that shit's not easy

I'm not sure who's worse, him for sharing or you for acting like a triggered little autist.

Never change fit. Never change.

I hope none of the stupid noob shit I did ever ended up here

OT: middle age chinese guy does this every day.
>Pulls bench under Smith machine
>lays flat on his back with legs under the bar
>starts pushing the bar up and letting it back down, doing some wack ass reverse leg press shit and putting hella stress on his back if it weren't for the fact that it's like 20lbs
>he's completely oblivious to not only the fact that he looks like a dumbass doing this shit, but also to the fully visible impression of his 1inch tiny chiny through his sweatpants on exposé to all passers-by
>like literally, his penis is just the head

My gym isn't catered towards filthy casuals so I don't see much stupid shit.

Probably the weirdest was this balding 40+ manlet doing some sort of pendlay row while standing on a box using an earthquake bar

at that point is it really a bad seat?