Hey im a black girl and rn i want to be amazonian thicc with muscles like those powerlifter girls but do you think that...

hey im a black girl and rn i want to be amazonian thicc with muscles like those powerlifter girls but do you think that will scare away guys? i feel like being a skinny black girl without and ass may be worse but i need an objective opinion as to what body type would be optimal for attracting men

Hot, do it

ass and body type is genetic. if you are skinny now you won't look much better regardless if you do 30 different ass exercises or not

right now i am pear shaped chubby, like i could lose 20 pounds and get skinny or become super thicc
im at a crossroads

Eat more and exercise right and that is all you can do

it'll only scare limp-wrist faggots

>i could lose 20 pounds and get skinny or become super thicc
No, you could lose 20lbs AND build a nice physique. Or is that too much for your brain to handle?

Work on your legs and ass while going on a slight cut.
You'll lose and put on muscle but you won't do both well.

I'm black and always wanted to be one of the super skinny girls that could wear skinny jeans like the white girls I went to school with. I developed faster and got a lot of unwanted sexual attention the second I suddenly put on weight at 7-8 years old. I ended up getting an eating disorder and the. no one was attracted to me. I did not have a boyfriend until I was 19, when I started to loosen up and my Amazonian DNA came out. My thighs got muscular and big (through eating and farm work) to the point they are bigger than my waist. Ass is 17 inches bigger than my waist and I get men jerking off on me in broad daylight so be careful what you wish for. Being pear shaped you can reasonably expect any mass you put on to be in your legs, but if you burn fat it will probably leave your top half first (when I rapidly lose weight my tits go from DD to A, so again, be careful).

but i dont want a nice physique. i want ass and big legs. the toned arms and back will come with it

post pics for the love of god

17 inches bigger? user that doesn't sound realistic

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Gonna need picture to asses quantity of work done

>i want ass and big legs
that's what a nice physique is if you're female

>im a black girl do you think that will scare away guys?

yes

>im a black girl

pics?

oh and op again
i want to do exercises like hip thrusts and cable pull throughs. do you people see girls doing this? do they get a lot of attention? i dont want anyone looking at me

>i dont want anyone looking at me

get a home gym then

-_-

>black
gross

i see lots of tarts doing all kinds of meme exercises.

they get noticed then ignored. until they move on to the next meme movement. and then ignored again. so apart from the setup and first rep nobody will even know you're there.

>hope you don't get stepped on by someone with real mass moving about the gym doing real exercises!

Senpai if your only motivation is getting laid you're not going to make much progress. Do it for you or don't do it at all.

If you have no ass now, no amount of exercise will give you a big one unfortunately, you either have to have surgery, put on fat and pray or just accept it. Plenty of people love skinny girls so its not a big deal.

I am doing it for myself. I want a body I can be proud of. I would just not eat if I cared about being thin and aesthetic.
I have an ass.

> guise i don't want ppl to look at me in the gym
> guise did i mention im a grill guise i'm female look at me

no im worried about people staring at my ass
i already have one that's pretty big and cable pull throughs look sexual

>I want guys to like me
>I don't want guys to like me

which is it

Wait you have negro ass genea and you're gonna waste them?

>farm work

Lol that cotton don't pick itself.

Different booty sizes have different lovers.

That said, little booty generally is associated with not talking like a retard.

Post pics NOW

i want guys to like me but i hate attention because I think people are judging me and I think a big ass + doing certain exercises will get me attention

Im pretty sure this is bait but if not just own it, be the girl everyone in the gym is jealous of. Get motivated to workout and go in looking good and feeling good.

Your only option to be attractive as a black female is to become really slim with some minimal muscle definition.
Men liking big asses is a meme, men liking big black asses only happens in early 90s rap songs.

What a fucking lie m8

> wide hips and big asses have been the beauty standard since antiquity
> changes in the 60s with the supremity of jewish, homosexual and communist media
> rises again with the birth of individual media

Hmmm really makes me think you fucking idiot

DO IT

You will scare away some guys, but do you really want to date someone who feels that insecure? If he doesnt want a strong, independent woman then he probably is a bitch.

That being said, there is a limit to what most men find attractive in terms of muscle. That limit is generally when muscle overrides the hourglass figure. Big booty and nice muscle on a girl is generally a good quality.
Follow your dreams.

Its only when they dont eat and become sinewy. Otherwise the rule is the second any muscle takes anything away from your breasts or adds to your waist stop. Tbh that line comes before you'll be looking muscular anyway.

Improve your bait, dude. It's poor.

>at least it made me reply

>since antiquity

huh

It would scare me but it would also make my penis hard mommy give me snu snu

okay thanks to the posters who contributed something real
I'm going to go for it. I'm going to keep my breasts lol

Reveal them nao

Yes

Your question was pretty stupid since the beginning because you are a woman, and despite being black and all of that, you wont ever build enough muscle in your body to ''scare'' guys because of it.

The only women who scare guys because of their muscles are the ones who roid.

yeah feel free to keep women shaped like that for yourself

>literally "muh fertility goddess!"
lmao you've been rused by delusional fat fucks

Good job, you fell for the meme you stupid cunt.

Hilariously cherry picked art m8. Try harder.

Show me all those sculptures of fat women.

Never said fat, but your enfeebled phthalate drowned mind clearly can't distinguish anything over boyish.

Where's the wide hips and big asses that have been the beauty standard since antiquity?

That looks pretty average. You're not trying to imply that's anything like the shitty thicc meme right?

Have already pic spaed in the high test and cbt threads as well as the one debating whether a woman is automatically fat at c. 60kg regardless of her height or body fat%

It's true, yet because I have muscular arms somebody STILL said I look like a man on more than one occasion, so OP be careful. You can have hips like Jessica Rabbit and someone here will tell you that you look like a man because your biceps are bigger than theirs and then they'll inevitably inexplicably resort to calling you fat. There is literally no pleasing men.

When you fight for the physique you think will please them, someone will shoot you down and you'll wonder why your wasted all that time.

Thats a pretty big ass, as i said not my problem if your brain has readjusted its standards so as not to compete for desirable girls.

I don't like fat fucks or stupidly big tits/ass.
The picture you posted is a nice ass. Not too big and not flat.

But has nothing to do with this

>le moving goal post so i can't have been wrong

Post your ass so we have an idea of what your ass looks like.

>so thirsty that you're begging to see some chimp ass
Fucking get a hold of yourself, user.

Not moving goal posts at all you moron, if you werent such a silly cunt who keeps flinging the word fat around when no-one's used it then you might be able to follow a conversation!

The entire bottom half of that image is pretty thic, it doesn't hugely help ur argument

fuck you she obviously knows what she wants

You fucking condescending piece of shit

FPBP

Do them squats build that ass get t h i c c

>I'm a black girl

You're scaring away everyone anyone.
May as well just give up and get a fat ass and twerk in clubs.

Try to aim for what you find attractive, it'll give you a lot more confidence than chasing trends in the long run.

Her right boob is bigger??

>Listening to lowtest cuck numales

Your first and last mistakes

Do what will make YOU satisfied and feel good. I can guarantee that someone will love to cuddle with nubian thicc princess. Im white.

Could be lighting but yes user, not every pair of boobs is identical

>18th century to modern paintings (half of which have cubby bitches innem)
>Cherrypicked Greco-Roman art (a handful of which have chubby bitches innem
>Egyptian art (so notorious for idealizing subjects that the one generation where they didn't is considered historically significant)

Fit is the shit but you're being obtuse, user.

most boobs are a little uneven you virgin

D E T R O I T
E
T
R
O
I
T

>posts a fatass fake symbol of fertility as proof of ancient civilizations liking muh thicc
>gets proven wrong
>omg stop cherry picking here's this picture of a normal, not at all overweight or thicc, but beautiful woman. Look people loved femininity just like I said

>not moving goalpost

Fuck off you goof

Depends, are you trying to attract a black man or a white man?

Most white men would be intimidated/scared away by a "thicc" girl.

But for black men, "bigger is always better", regardless of what you're talking about, houses, cars, clothes, women, whatever.

I dont know any white guys who arent into massive chests and asses, i thought that was a meme for millennials.

Even your original pic disproved you, half the women featured were thick. Try harder low t fag. The jews really did a number on you.

dude, youre a fag. Op,men love asses. We're crazy about plump asses on women. Men who dont are mentally ill either liking kids or boys too much.

>half the women featured were thick.
What, here?
None of these are even close to the disgusting "thicc" meme.

No they are not. They're normal fucking women. And if you're gonna try to argue that that's what you meant all along, that type of body has never been seen as unattractive. You're living in a fucking fantasy world if you think so

Also
>low t fag
>le jew boogeyman
Are you even aware of how stupid you sound when spouting shit like this? You really gotta spend less time on this site

All the bottom half, try harder you embarrassing faggot