youtube.com/watch?v=OH_mOS_WeS4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just grow a beard :)
oh wait, i bet you cant

t. guy with great chin/jaw/beard

chinlet + kikenose wombocombo reporting in

>another chin thread

Pretty sure my chin is good, I've just gotta get rid of this fat underneath it.

One my most recent photos. Can't grow a full beard to save my ass, all I get is this half arsed goatee.

Think of trying out Regaine or Rogaine, any Veeky Forumsizens used it before?

Use Minoxidil senpai

The beard will grow as the test will flow

I notice a high correllation between bad beards and fatt ass beta losers

Try losing a bunch of weight. You'll stop giving a fuck about how your beard looks once you realize it's all the fat that's making you ugly.

shit-tier gonial angle really ruins the whole aesthetic, stop walking around with your chin sticking out

Oh trust me I KNOW it's the fat i'm carrying that's an issue. I've cut my diet down to a manageable level (1800kcals), and have a workout schedule for 3 days a week for compound lifts. Haven't started doing much on my rest days, but I've been taking a walk every now and then as my health starts to improve, so that should come in time too.

It's just a waiting game. I know I have SOME form of looks under all this fat. I wouldn't have held down multiple relationships in my teenage years If I didn't.

From what I've seen that's the main ingredient/chemical in what I'm looking to try. I'll buy some in the next month, and try it out for a month. This isn't a thing to make me look better, I know that's me being a fat piece of shit. I just want a nice beard.

Speaking of me as a teenager. Here's a photo of my graduation.

The beard will come as the fat disappears. Trust me on this one

Imho only retards would rely on some expensive chemical. Trust in nature instead bro

T. Ex fatty with good beard now

> chin jaw thread
> posts pic of self covering half of chin / jaw

what are you even trying to do

This is bullshit though, I'm usually around 12% and have cut slightly leaner and it has had 0 impact on my shitty facial hair

Real talk have any Veeky Forumsizens tried any products and actually had results?

Why are you wasting money on 'expensive chemicals' when you could work a not shit-tier 3 day a week program and actually lose weight and make gains?

Tfw ugly as shit so who cares about chin anyway

Except its not. You probably just have a shitty fucking diet and/or a severe exposure to xeno estrogens

Try fixing the root cause like a man instead of combatting symptoms like a ignorant child

>Hur durr give me a pill for all my problems

>it works for me so it must work for everyone else too
Nice dude. You must be omniscient since you're so fucking smart.

I am pretty smart and it works for a lot of people. I see it all around me. Friends become healthy and fit and start developing awesome beards. Other friends stay blobs and eat like fucking shit and they complain they have 5 hairs sticking out of their chin.

Just trying to help bro. Truth hurts I know. But your lack of beard is completely your own fault.

Healthy diet, heavy lifts and steer clear of (xeno)estrogens. If it doesn't work for you, it's because you're doing something wrong.

RIP
You're fine
You're fine
You're fat
That said, if you've already hit puberty and are a jawlet, surgery is your only option. Mewing can literally fuck your shit up while doing shit for your jaws

looks like an overbite?

surgery is about 30-60k depending on how fucked it is, and 3-6 months recovery. After that stop breathing through your mouth that's what got you here in the first place.

Every time I see these threads I have to say:

Thank you lord for all you have given me

>Mewing
breathing through your nose and occasionally chewing hard gum can fuck your shit up?

I think what you mean to say is, if you have an under-bite or over-bit that is quite pronounced mewing wont do anything to help it. While increase jaw muscles can provide a slight aesthetic improvement its not much at all because your problem is too severe.

You need to have it corrected via surgery, then after that once healed (takes up to 6 months to fully heal so even if you have the financial means jaw surgery isn't a realistic option for most people) you can mew it up.

Depending on your condition, there are a few different procedures:

youtube.com/watch?v=OH_mOS_WeS4

>mfw somewhat infatuated with the idea of travelling and need money for a new gaming chair