Skinny without gains

It's fucking impossible to gain weight.

>Just eat more bruh
just doesn't work, always get too full and upset my stomach

>take supplements dude
On their own or whilst lifting they do nothing

>the cardio is the problem
do literally no cardio and eat a shit ton and still can't gain

getting more defined is quick and easy, but no matter what i do i can't break 130lbs. Thinking of taking of 4 week course of sustanon 250 to try and get things off the ground. Any advice and thoughts if my plan would work?

Buy one of those nasty af weight gainers, or do GOMAD

Just eat more bruh

Drink olive oil

I'm 116lbs bud, this is what I do:
> nothing
> "think" that I eat a lot, ~2,000calories/day
> walk 4mi to work and back each day
> cry that I can't gain weight
> shitpost on Veeky Forums everyday
This is what you need to do:
> eat more + snack on whatever (dirty bulk)

I had that problem with 23, I bought that gainer shit, which is essentially flavoured sugar, after that my metabolism shifted and I started growing my dick

It doesn't matter what you take, there's literally no way to gain weight or muscle without eating more. Pour a couple of tablespoons of olive oil over your food. Make a weight gain shake before bed with skim milk, whey, peanut butter, Greek yogurt, and a banana (wake up with enough time for a big shit).

if it's hard to eat real food just drink more protein shakes which will give you the necessary protein and calories

>always get too full and upset my stomach
this is why you work out so you get more hungry during the day.

if you actually are working out and getting too full, then tough shit, just stop being a pussy and eat more.

you don't try and eat it all at once you moron.

instead of eating 3 meals. eat 5. or 7. or 83.

not many small meals.

many large-full-american-serving-sized motherfuckers.

also.
maybe actually do the stupid math.
weigh your food. calculate the calories you burn walking around each day etc.
eat more to compensate for the calories you burn beating your frog all day long.

You're not trying hard enough.

I know this because I made the same cringy excuses you are making.

145lb up to 160 within a month.

Stop shit posting OP and do something with your life.

>Can't even get it up to eat enough to make gains

>Is considering taking steroids.

Yeah m8 that's a great idea.

Drink 2 protein shakes a day with 100g of added peanutbutter to each shake (without sugar). That is around 2000 calories if drunk with 500ml milk per shake. Now add into that the normal food you eat and you will easily get to 3000 calories per day.

After you do this, tell me again that you "can't gain weight".

Have you tried mass gainer + 3 scoops of protein a day + rest? Builds muscles 4 me.

Eat less carbs and more fat

just supplement one of your meals with a mass gainer to go above your maintenance, fucking simple

Stop being a pussy and eat more. Your still kinda lucky I'm gaining weight but I don't look as big cause I'm losing fat in the process hate these feels

Muh genetics.

Can't change my weight even though I eat heaps of energy dense food.

You are literally the counterpart to a fatty set point wanker.

Fix your diet and your exercise intensity.

>skim milk

Are you only pretending to be retarded?

Any dickhead can go to a gym and lift weights. Eat until you retch, eat some more.

I started at 130 as well, as soon as i started hitting the gym my appetite skyrocketed. Also, try to eat all damn day. You may not be able to eat that much at once, but if you eat more or less all the time... Basically do what the fatties do, but with better food.

>just doesn't work, always get too full and upset my stomach
If you don't count calories and prot/carb/fat grams, you are not entitled to say "I eat a lot" or "I don't eat enough"

fellow lanklet here: after the first week at eating at a 500+ surplus, it actually gets really easy to eat enough. It's crazy how many calories are in nuts - having a snack of 120 g of almonds (like half a cup, not that much) plus eating what you normally eat should get you the surplus unless you're consistently eating below maintenance somehow. Count your calories, it also gets easy after the first week

>It's fucking impossible to gain weight.
It's hard. But not impossible.
>Eating more doesn't work
It does. Stop being a pussy.
>do literally no cardio and eat a shit ton and still can't gain
Because you eat too little.
>but no matter what i do i can't break 130lbs.
You can. By simply EATING MORE.

Fucking drink pure heavy whipping cream. There is going to be a point where you start getting big god damnit.

I feel your pain. My body upchucks anything when I try to eat more calories.

>Going to run sustanon to summon calories form the void tomake me gain weight
Eat more you faggot. Or drink your calories.

Same. I started eating 2 extra PB&J sandwiches per day and made about 5lb of progress in 2 weeks. I started feeling constant nausea after the first few days. By the end of the second week, I had to quit because I just couldn't stomach any food at all.

I'm buying some weight gain mix tomorrow. We'll see if that works any better.