Feel Constipated/backed up

>Feel Constipated/backed up
>when I poop, i feel like there is still some left
>the other day feel weird around my bro pussy when wiping
>look in the mirror and there is this blister, swollen looking thing halfway out, i think its the bro pussy swollen itself
>its soft and I lowkey want to pop it

It does not hurt that bad, its just uncomfortable af because I feel like I have to poop, although I already did my poop for the day

Pic related, no homo tho.

Any Veeky Forumsizen know wtf this is? Ever had it before?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemorrhoid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's your bro en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemorrhoid

It's a hemerrhoid

WTF!!!! Its not bleeding or anything...

How do I get rid of this shit?!?!

Stop squating

top kek

I love how the solution to life problems is either squatting more, or squat less, or just stop squatting.

it usually goes back in on its own when the blood leaves it and it deflates. limit sitting and pushing when you take a shit.

almost every guy has this shit or had it at some point. some are so bad you can't even sit on your ass.

It's THAT simple

To keep things like this away, especially backed up / constipated feeling take something like chlorophyll. I take it in liquid form but it helped the constipation feeling and my shits are glorious. I still have gas and fart like a madman though.

I take the liquid variation.

How long will it take? I have no problem sitting or whatever, I am fucking with the blob thingy and if I tuck it inside my bro pussy it usually is more comfortable.

Its more annoying, really. Can I pop it to expedite the healing process?

Come to think of it, this shit start after deadlift day

How do you not know what a hemorrhoid is? I honestly can't believe people like you exist.

yeah you can push it in if you want but it will probably just pop back out again if you sit for too long. it usually takes a few hours to deflate.

i wouldn't suggest popping it because it won't do shit. go to doctor if it's not better by tomorrow.

Op this happened to me about 2 months ago.
I suspected it was a hemorrhoid and I went to my doctor just to be sure.

I asked if it would ever go away and he said no. It's literally a varicose vein on your anus.
There are probably expensive procedures to have them removed but he recommended against it. Said just leave it alone. I will probably rarely notice it. It's not something you look at anyway and mine is relatively small. Something like 40% of everybody is going to get them at some point.
Very occasionally it might bleed or feel sore but that's about the most inconvenience I can expect this what he told me. If it ever feel sore put some Preparation H on that shit.

I haven't really had any problems since I discovered it though. Exact it's usually on the inside of my asshole and I don't feel it unless I just took a really tough shit and it kind of pushed itself to the outside for a little bit.

I thought you just bleed from your butt, and also its for old people. I am 26 so I was not concerned about it at all. Until now.

I've had it since Sunday. Its a lot smaller now, or i just got used to it.

Excuse grammatical errors. I'm driving in voice to text is a giant n word.

Basically you got it from stressing your asshole muscles. Maybe struggling with your turds or squats or playing too rough with your bro pussy. Who knows. I was told the best way to handle this and avoid more is to just have regular bowel movements. I assume by regular he meant ones that arent difficult rather than just a shit a lot

I'm the guy just above this who has hemorrhoid. I only just turned 30. I thought it was for old folks too. Guess not

lol get a load of that taintlet

>mfw "bro pussy"

>I asked if it would ever go away and he said no. It's literally a varicose vein on your anus.

Oh what the fuck :(

Based on what I read so far, its just aggravated veins. Maybe some aspirin would help.

I am doing keto atm, and I dont know how the fuck to deal with this. Will probably get a squatty potty, and flax seed oil.

Please for the sake of future surgery with a 8 month recovery time of no real lifting, go to a goddamn doctor.

>tfw file name

>go to a goddamn doctor

Why? He will probably tell me the same as not to be a dick or anything. But there is really nothing he will do... will he?

>future surgery with a 8 month recovery time
W-will surgery be necessary? That, and I really dont want to show my bro pussy to anyone

feeling that you constantly have shit in your bowels could be related to bowel cancer. it's worth going to the doctor even if it's for nothing. better safe than sorry.

maybe he can give you some cream to ease the roids