Why even lift when this guy can take your ho without taking a word to her?

Why even lift when this guy can take your ho without taking a word to her?

If a douche with a ferrari can take your bitch without saying a word, newsflash you were with a shitty bitch to begin with

if you lift for women you are a failure. lift to better yourself not to get some chick you fuck one day then never see again

Lift for yourself, not for anyone else.

>Lift for yourself not women meme incoming

Probably from all the no fap cold shower keto dyels

fpbp

>implying there are bitches that aren't shitty
lmao

Why even lift when this guy can take your ho without talking a word to her ?

You need to expand your social circle friendo, and not be such a cynical autist

he's dating a miss universe winner and he's a doctor

i'd doubt he'd go for any girl below 9.5/10

LET ME TELL YOU SUMPTIN

NAKED PARTY
(Nudist party)
STRIP CLUB

>ALL THE GUYS WIF SMALL DICKS HAVE FANCY CARS
>IDIOT WOMEN WILL GO FOR THE GUY WITH DRUGS AND WHO LOOKS AND ACTS LIKE THE "POPULAR" SOCIAL ARCHETYPE WHO GETS COKED UP AND DANCES AROUND SPOUTING CATCHPHRASES FROM TELEVISION AND SOCIAL MEDIA PROPAGANDA CHANNELS.
>THEY WILL FUCK HIM FOR DRUGS AND SOCIAL CLIMBING
>THEN THEY FUCK THE RICH GUY AS A "PROVIDER" EVEN THOUGH HE IS A GIMP AND HAS NO REAL ABILITY
>WOMEN ARE EASILY FOOLED
>AND FINALLY THE WOMEN CAUTIOUSLY FUCK THE FIT, SMART, REAL PROVIDER BEHIND THEIR BACKS.

This is a worst case scenario.

Forget idiot whores.

You guys get to live somewhat normal lives without the cops trying to frame and murder you, good women will not fall for idiotic shit like that, the ones that do are whores. And the real whores who fuck for money will want an honest, good man to sit in the passenger seat of their fancy sports car, and you will be too good for that.

i can loan an expensive car and pretend i'm somebody too

I lift for the physical and mental health reasons.
Being more attractive is a nice effect of it too.

if a girl is willing to go with another guy without him taking a word to her, then I am better iff

ahahaha i love that picture!

>too autistic to speak
>stealing anyone's girl

Lmao, "Drive" isn't real you stupid faggot.

no he can't.

by just looking at the guy you know he is a sperg as much as anyone

it helps when the girl is the one doing me move, you follow me?

>Implying i actually have a girl for him to steal

lol

>Drive isn't real

confirmed for never gonna make it

Women = prostitutes

They will always climb onto the better dick

>"Hey, take a picture of me casually looking at my phone, leaning against my conveniently parked Ferrari at a 3/4 angle"

consider me spooked user

Because it suits my goal lifestyle

What kind of shirt is he wearing? What's the cut/fabric do you think?

>Girlfriend told me one of the reasons she is constantly giving me blowjobs and doing weird sexual shit is so that I don't cheat on her

Does this make me alpha or beta?

> my BMW

puts you in a bad situation because she'll end up cheating on you

I don't know lad but the fact that my girlfriend would think I can't keep it in my pants and would cheat on her would kinda piss me off. Guess she's also insecure.

she is probably cheating on you already.

Are you guys retards? She obviously wants to prevent that and keep the guy around.

I think it's alpha bruv. She is working to please you and keep you happy with her. As long as you aren't being a douchebag about it I see it as a good thing

Or she's doing it cause she feels bad for cheating on him. You can't win if you start thinking about it too much.

My ex did this and it is entirely because she was insecure and was afraid of being cheated on. I couldn't take the grief anymore and had to drop that bitch

Who the fuck would date a woman that attends drug filled nudist dance club parties lol

no it means hes dating a crazy

>1st gen California
what are those things even worth nowadays? under 50$?

Some poor guy that the bank doesnt let him to lease an actual ferrari? You can get a old shit california like that for 200bucks a month

That's why I aim so low this guy won't even notice my bitch.

LOL you fucks.

clearly that guy lifts himself.

chest.. delts..

you ppl are autistic.