Lift, be tall, Don't be ugly, have a job, have a car and a motorcycle

>Lift, be tall, Don't be ugly, have a job, have a car and a motorcycle
>Every girl i have a crush for, or like, never likes me
>Always girls i have no fucking interest in find me attractive / cute/ want me, and they are usually ugly or fat.

It's taking my motivation away to lift

Are you ugly or fat yourself retard?

No people say I'm built, only 90kg at 6ft and been lifting 1.4 years. I also get told by women I'm very cute or attractive.

I just don't fucking get it.

Step it up and be more confident or settle for a fat girl

Sick of these self-pity threads.

Go kill yourself, fucking imbecile.

You're fat, idiot

Also it's all about FACE, post yours or nobody can help you look better

so kill yourself

>6'
>tall

yeah pick one manlet

The world hates me, i was born to not make it.

If a fat girl wants to have sex with you, have sex with her!

Man up special snowflake jesus.

How? it's not only the weights weighing me down. But my feels.

just fuck them u pussy

Then people will think I'll fuck anything and that i don't have any self respect or dignity. They will start to wonder why i am hitting low when by my looks i could get better.

post a pic of yourself you autist.

also what job do you have? there's a tonne of good-looking girls who won't go for poorfags like me once they know me more.

Security guard

you lack confidence from what I can read here

women don't want that

>fat
90kg at 6feet is skelly mode.
I am 96kg at 184cm and barely look like I lift.

Why does anyone have to know?

I can almost guarantee that you come off as too interested (read: needy) to chicks you are actually interested in. Don't feel bad, I do it too, as do many guys.

The secret is not giving a fuck. If you do give a fuck, act like you do not give a fuck. There is nothing hotter to women than a guy who looks like he is in control of his life and does what he wants without needing to rely on anyone, including them.

If your life looks interesting enough to them then they will flock to you.

Lower your fucking standards bitch

Women talk, and they can see me talking to them. And how do i not give a fuck? does that entail me letting them approach and starting conversations and not me going after them etc..

I shouldn't have to

I know that feel brother.

I hit on girls all the time and they don't respond. I approached one and for the first time in my life she responded well and we got to talking. She told me I am perfect and she wants to fuck me right now. Then she revealed a dark secret; she is 15 years old. Jesus shit. She was precocious so I could not tell she was young, and she goes to college through an early start program.

I told her to wait 3 years. By then either my balls will be shriveled from lack of use, or she won't be interested anymore.

My life is gay

You are ugly. You must reproduce with an ugly partner. In an ideal world you would just not reproduce, however unfortunately our modern society has given even the ugliest of men the entitlement to a female they find attractive. This is changing

Feels good to not be an Ameriburger. I could fuck her legally in my country.

Can't you just rent a motel and discretely bang her? Or is that extremely risky in Ameriburger Land?

I can feel the autism from op.

Lol dont be a faggot. The fact you are not fucking girls because of what others think is pathetic