Smart drugs

What does Veeky Forums think about the likes of modafinil, piracetam, or noopept?

Also, what about psychedelics?

I want to test them all.

>psychedelics
They make your brain work so fast for the duration of the effect you can't even control it, utterly useless.
There is dextroamphetamine that is like regular amphetamine, but with little to no desire to dance and talk, instead it's all about work, concentration, staying alert.

And remember - every stimulant, legal or not, takes more than it gives. You will inevitably get slower and weaker in the long term if you use stimulants to be faster and stronger in the short.

Plz report scientifically back to the homely Veeky Forums

>grats, you're our guinea piggy now user

A junkie is a junkie. The only thing they are good for is suffering and dying.

I like to think stimulants as borrowing energy, you get hyped/focused for the duration but excessively drained afterwards, which you eventually catch up with sleep

Im too lazy to search for research papers butI can explain my subjective thoughts:
noopept and piracetam wasn't that effective. I didn't feel any change when I used them for 3 weeks combined with choline.

Modafinil might be worth to look through.
While you are at it check intranasal insulin as well.

Psychedelics are waay too powerful. i would advise reading on microdosing lsd. I had 2 week experience where I microdosed every other day and it sure was something. I was much more interested in the details of everyday life, was more understanding and generally enjoyed more of the time I was alive.

Nootropics are useless. I do like and use modafinil though. Great for getting shit done

If you do them regularly enough, you stop recovering in your sleep. Those who use stimulants on some regular occasion quickly become dumb nervous zombies even when they had plenty of sleep.

psychedelics are fucking awesome for taking an unbiased look at yourself but don't do them too much or it turns decadent and you don't gain anything from them

I can agree only on your viewpoint regarding stimulant abuse.

Stimulants can be enjoyed few times a year, maybe every season but one should not pop a molly erry day and expect to gain unlimited energy.

>piracetam, or noopept
completely useless
>modafinil
useful
>amphetamines
now you are talking

Here's the order in which you should try psychedelics, OP.
> weed
> Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds
> mescaline
> psilocybin mushrooms
> 2C-B
> ALD-52
> 1P-LSD
> LSD
> AL-LAD
> ETH-LAD
> 4-HO-MET
> 4-AcO-DMT
> 2C-E
> DPT
> DMT
> 5-MeO-DMT
> You are now ready for 25i-NBOMe

lsd is way stronger than 4-ho-met and 4-aco-dmt and mushrooms are pretty much identical

Yeah, that's the break from traditional to non-traditional rc's though. Even though these are the most mainstream rc's out there.

first time I tried a racetam stack my starcraft APM doubled and I didn't forget to research stim

I dunno if I want to get dependent on it though and fuck with my memory in the long term

So my neopet was making me smarter?

What was the stack?

oxiracetam, piracetam, and choline

> APM of 95 is still shit
> at least playing masterrace

I once read an article in an in-flight magazine about 'micro-dosing' lsd and it making people super productive for like 12 hours. Some ceo's and shit do it every day.

I dont know where to get a 'safe' source of lsd or how to figure out a micro dose or anything, but if i did i might give it a try

OP ill say i think they're intriguing. But just like most drugs/sups they have downsides and theyre only temporary fixes. I like opies benzos weed and i wanted phenibut but instead i stopped drugs. Its been nice, maybe give it a shot. Real life is pretty ok man

95-105 is my usual apm, 120+ as zerg unless the game drags on in which case I'll approach 200

I have gosu knowledge but bad habits and mechanics, not even trolling

I'm silver but if I play against masters like in the 1v1 obs games I tend to play better because I feel more engaged.. vs a silver we'll both just be massing up and fucking off, but vs a higher level player I feel more engaged right from the scouting game and I play harder

I haven't played in a while, I need to fix my brain some before I try again. One day I'll get it right

also, captcha is getting really out of control

Do lower dosages of psychedelics. I find a nice tab of acid to be the perfect thing to get my thoughts and words flowing. Then again I'm quite the tripper and I know psychedelics aren't for everyone.

>Nootropics are useless.
>they're great for getting shit done
Pick one lunatic retard

. , .

Noopept is great but ruins my sleep, I am somehow extremely sensitive to its effects. For a few days energy will.build up and I will need less and less sleep (sometimes like 4 hours a night) and be very active but after a week or so it starts to catch up on me. So I use it for short periods of time like 4 days usually max and then catch up on sleep again.

modafinil fills the gap between caffeine and adderal well

5-HTP is basically your over the counter anti-depressant

Sweet, like St. John's wort?